• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's so effin' special about Tyler anyway?

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
(a) his personality, laid back, collaborative, uncomplicated, responsive?
(b) his physique, smooth, fatfree, limber, coordinated, natural? (except for the tweezer work on his eyebrows)
(c) his voice, awesome light baritone, very modulated with great expressive nuances (does that sound pedantic) and a great, neutral, newsreader's accent?
(d) his intelligence, that split second reaction time to circumstances and cueing while he working, his general knowledge and really wicked mental reflexes plus a big enough vocab to get it across telegraphically?
(e) his sense of humor, ironic but not mean, always ready to find something amusing in what's going on during a shoot and usually does, superb timing, great laugh when he cracks up at some absurdity, and while irreverent about Broke Straight Boys he's quietly respectful too? (Great Line in the last vid when debating with Corey the hunter how to spend the dough: "I can kill deer with my car.")
(f) his sensuality, when he's really getting into the guy(s) he's working with and you can feel the testosterone pulsing through him and watch him zone when he cums, that awesome swivel when he's fucking his partner?

Does any of that ring true? What else is so special about him?

Last edited:
(a) his personality, laid back, collaborative, uncomplicated, responsive?
(b) his physique, smooth, fatfree, limber, coordinated, natural? (except for the tweezer work on his eyebrows)
(c) his voice, awesome light baritone, very modulated with great expressive nuances (does that sound pedantic) and a great, neutral, newsreader's accent?
(d) his intelligence, that split second reaction time to circumstances and cueing while he working, his general knowledge and really wicked mental reflexes plus a big enough vocab to get it across telegraphically?
(e) his sense of humor, ironic but not mean, always ready to find something amusing in what's going on during a shoot and usually does, superb timing, great laugh when he cracks up at some absurdity, and while irreverent about Broke Straight Boys he's quietly respectful too? (Great Line in the last vid when debating with Corey the hunter how to spend the dough: "I can kill deer with my car.")
(f) his sensuality, when he's really getting into the guy(s) he's working with and you can feel the testosterone pulsing through him and watch him zone when he cums, that awesome swivel when he's fucking his partner?

Does any of that ring true? What else is so special about him?

Ok, Dude you win... I think you said it all.:blush:

I think you hit it right on the head with your point Slimvintage. I have to say I feel the same way about him myself. :biggrin:

I guess I am just the oddball in the Broke Straight Boys Forum. I still don't get it. :confused1:

That's okay. Tyler Evans still tops the list for me too! He'd come in second-place to Giovanni on my "All-Time Hottest Broke Straight Boys List," but since we'll never see any more of that Boston college wrestler with the alluring eyes and shy personality Tyler is back to being #1! :thumbup:

I'd say all those about sum it up! rswaim... everyone has their own tastes :)

I will give him this much, he has a very pretty bush! I love lots of thick dark pubic hair.

Not the just the bod. It's the personality. I liked him from the car show! LOL!

Not the just the bod. It's the personality. I liked him from the car show! LOL!

Remember when he poked his head into the 4x4 and said hi? That was such a cute episode anyway, the guys going out into the world to cruise a dude to do the shoot. Was that all as random as it seemed or was there some scripting?

When Dave writes his memoirs (I'm gonna proofread the draft copy for the spelling before it's published) we'll all find out where the make believe blends into the reality...

I'm sure it was scripted, but I liked it anyway! I love Tyler!

Mr. Personality

Tyler is the total Straight Boy Package. He has charm, wit, and an easy going personality. He loves to please the members and he often appears to have a great time putting on the show. In other words he works hard for his money on the set. He always delivers and he is willing to try just about anything to make the producers and the members happy. Eventhough, he still preferrs women he has basically admitted that sex with guys can be a lot of fun too.

Tyler is the total Straight Boy Package. He has charm, wit, and an easy going personality. He loves to please the members and he often appears to have a great time putting on the show. In other words he works hard for his money on the set. He always delivers and he is willing to try just about anything to make the producers and the members happy. Eventhough, he still preferrs women he has basically admitted that sex with guys can be a lot of fun too.

Jay, you're the man. That's him exactly. He once said that yeah, he had turned bi. That he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy sex with guys. That was a totally hot moment in the episode.

I still think Mike & Anthony are way hotter.

And I think that Tyler is the hottest guy on the site now, by far. I guess the world is made up of people with different tastes.:biggrin: And I think that it is a good thing. There is room for all of us and what we like.

David has explained time and again the pool he's able to fish in for models to film and most of them aren't averse to sex with another guy, in fact none of them, by definition, is averse enough not to turn up for the shoot and do the scene.

When this fetish site is at it's best, you get the extra jolt of imagining a heterosexual male having to do it with another dude, yuck, in order to make the bread he badly needs, a sort of prostitution in a way. When it doesn't work so well, the fantasy falls down, the story doesn't hold up. But there's a saving grace, in that even without the fantasy, if the boys are hot and their dicks are stiff, the simple act of sex between them can be enough. I love seeing boys get turned on, have sex and cum. And I really love it when "straight" boys get lost in the moment and kiss or nuzzle for a second, or glance lustfully at the other boy, or tongue up some cum. But it has to be spontaneous. If Dave has to tell 'em to do it, it's no fun.

(rswaim, second that. Mike and Anthony are amazingly hot, and Mike is also adorable as a matter of fact.)

Last edited:
I apologize to anyone who read my original post. I'n bagged....................

Last edited: