• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is the standard for a senior member?

okay, since this question has arisen, how 'DOES' one 'become' a "Senior" member? as I have been a member for YEARS...when Taz wasnt in jail, and Jarrett was a NEW update, screwing/blowing his bandmates!?!

As well...what specifically ARE the advantages/perks of being a 'senior' member, I already went through midlife crisis once!

Make 6 more posts to the Forum it should happen automatically once you reach 100. .:thumbup1:

okay, since this question has arisen, how 'DOES' one 'become' a "Senior" member? as I have been a member for YEARS...when Taz wasnt in jail, and Jarrett was a NEW update, screwing/blowing his bandmates!?!

As well...what specifically ARE the advantages/perks of being a 'senior' member, I already went through midlife crisis once!

Well my dear friend SGVBOB, I'd be glad to explain the advantages/perks of being a "senior" member to you, aside from the McDonalds and bus pass thing.:w00t:

1. The overwhelming feeling of satisfaction you get from knowing you are a forum "favorite."
2. The knowledge that you have the fortitude and dedication it takes to stick with the forum, through good times and bad.
3. The right to start any thread you want, or make posts that are in total disagreement with other longstanding members, and not get any "crap" about it, for being a "newbie."

Oh, right, you already had all those things. Sorry dude, I guess being a "senior" is only about numbers, just like real life.:biggrin:

JAYMAN IS QUITE CORRECT IN HOW YOU MOVE UP IN RANKS. HE IS ALSO THE FIRST ONE TO CRACK THE 1000 POST MARK, AND EVENT THAT WAS A MAJOR CELEBRATION.

IN CASE NO ONE IS LOOKING, JAYMAN IS JUST 33 POST AWAY (AS I TYPE THIS) FROM POST NUMBER:

. . . . . . . . . . 4, 0 0 0 . . . . . .

PERHAPS IT IS TIME TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!

FIREWORKS??????????

CAKE?????????????

BOOZE????????????

Broke Straight Boys?????????????????

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Maybe a sedative is in order so he can get some rest.:thumbup:LOL!

Hopefully he will not need carpal tunnel surgery from all of the typing he has done.:w00t:

Make 6 more posts to the Forum it should happen automatically once you reach 100. .:thumbup1:
Speaking about round numbers of posts, I note that our dear, beloved Jayman has recently become the first forumite to reach the magical "4000"!

Thank you Jay for all your entertaining and informative posts that have become a trademark of the forum. Congratulations, my friend. :thumbup:

Thank you Mike. Wow, and to think my parents thought I would never talk. I guess it is a good thing I they didn't have computers until I was in high school... LOL However, I am not really sure if this is a complement or a testament that need to find something better to do with my time.:wink: I only hope that my contributions have been as informative and entertaining as you and so many others have posted.:biggrin:

I may have missed something, and have already commented on this on another thread, but it seems as if the magical number of 100 posts needed to become a "Senior Member" has been changed. I've noted that many "Senior Members" are now been changed to "Member" even though they have over 100 posts.

Any comment from those in the know?

Forward
Chafu213

Maybe it's scored on a curve now. Thanks a lot Jayman! :wink: :biggrin:

Maybe Scorpio or Mark can answer this question. I see what you are saying Chafu213.

My dearest Jayman,

:thumbup:Congratulations on Reaching Your 4,000th Post!! :thumbup:

:waw::waw: