• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What Ever Happened To Bobby

Frontier

Reaction score
I liked Bobby, really like how he was introduced to Broke Straight Boys-2 and how quickly he adapted. I'll never forget when he asked I forget who "did you just spit on me" laughed my ass off. Well anyway is he around anymore, given up the scene, found jesus or what?

Bobby MIA !!! Son of a biscuit eater, now that is some sad news. However times being what they are, Master Bobby may very well come knocking at Mark's door any day. Meanwhile all reports of him chained, naked as the day he was born, down in my cellar......well, they are slightly exaggerated.....oops, another small case of the vapors

Has anyone checked the jails - oops! Well, Jason was MIA for years till he revealed why. Young men do crazy things and they usually are furloughed to boot camp for a while. Or maybe he just met someone special and decided to settle down.

Has anyone checked the jails - oops! Well, Jason was MIA for years till he revealed why. Young men do crazy things and they usually are furloughed to boot camp for a while. Or maybe he just met someone special and decided to settle down.

He has already played the jail card, so that is highly possible. "Settle down"? Somehow I just can't see Bobby settling down yet. Who knows...he'll probably show up again one day when we least expect it.

Angelone, it is great to see you back on the forum again. Your posts are always well thought out and well written. Welcome back.