• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What ever happend to Jimmy Slater?

Kinder words are never spoken

I don't really think Jimmie falls into either category. I don't think he was the boy next door type. But he wasn't some overly hairy macho guy either. He wasn't effeminate, but he wasn't a burly man's man like Diesal either. At least not in my opinion. I prefer no tats on my guys. I think the amount of tattoos MikeR has are insane. But Jimmie's tattoos never bothered me. Not to speak for all of the other women on this site, but I don't think the women prefer their men to be "all man." Tyler, Logan, and Shane are amongst the most popular models on this site, amongst the men and the women.

Cumrag27, I can't quote your entire post, but the whole thing made me giggle so hard.

I believe Shane and Jimmie did a scene on some site called, Naked Combat. It has the men doing some kind of wrestling/ultimate fighting thing. I saw a preview of it, but didn't get to see the actual sex. I'm sure that was hot, but the fighting did nothing for me. I'd love to see Shane and Jimmie match up on Broke Straight Boys though.

Mine, too!

Stacey

Dear SA7180,

I am glad I made you giggled so hard! Usually since we are without benefit of sound, people at least use a rain gauge after wetting their panties. Or did I jump to an unwarranted conclusion?

Anyway, there is nothing like the sound of laughter to my ears. I will try real hard imagining just how you sound while laughing. It's a deal? Okay!

Thanks for the kind words!

I want Jimmie back too he is a hot guy and I am really jealous of who he has been lucky enough to be paired with.

Dear SA7180,

I am glad I made you giggled so hard! Usually since we are without benefit of sound, people at least use a rain gauge after wetting their panties. Or did I jump to an unwarranted conclusion?

Anyway, there is nothing like the sound of laughter to my ears. I will try real hard imagining just how you sound while laughing. It's a deal? Okay!

Thanks for the kind words!

HAHAHA! No, I was able to control my bodily functions. But it was touch and go for a second there. :001_tt2:

YW!

Stacey

I still think that would be unbelievably hot if Diesal showed up in a scene with his chest/stomach along with his pubes and balls completely shaved bare! I think it's hot when someone moderately hairy, like Diesal, shaves it all off to see how different he would look.

Sorry. I have been away for 6 days, I hope no one brought this up already, but I do remember D shaving it, legs and all in an older 4 way he did with Tyler, Mike and some kid who was on College Boy Physicals.

Regarding Jimmy, his last video was with Diesal. Nothing coming down the line or in the works. Again, this goes back to when I visited the studio, David and I talked about a lot of models and I have some time now to update these an other threads.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I don't really think Jimmie falls into either category. I don't think he was the boy next door type. But he wasn't some overly hairy macho guy either. He wasn't effeminate, but he wasn't a burly man's man like Diesal either. At least not in my opinion. I prefer no tats on my guys. I think the amount of tattoos MikeR has are insane. But Jimmie's tattoos never bothered me. Not to speak for all of the other women on this site, but I don't think the women prefer their men to be "all man." Tyler, Logan, and Shane are amongst the most popular models on this site, amongst the men and the women.
Stacey

I agree, Jimmie doesn't fit into the "boy next door," the "effeminate," or the "overly hairy macho guy" either. He is a perfect mix, making him......well......perfect.:001_wub: :lol:

Oh my Jimmie

I agree, Jimmie doesn't fit into the "boy next door," the "effeminate," or the "overly hairy macho guy" either. He is a perfect mix, making him......well......perfect.:001_wub: :lol:

Dear Ms. Kianna,

Simply put, Jimmie is the synthesis of all that is best in life!. Furthermore, his true inner beauty, while highly masculine, is equally very vulnerable, with a killer smile, and possessing as yet unperceived personal charms to the greatest extent. Anyone less gifted than Jimmie would be conceited and cocky, no doubt! Not so for my Jimmie!

I find any one of his remarkable traits wonderful, but to possess this rarified combination is completely unprecidented in history, no doubt! I am ever confident these truly remarkable traits will serve Jimmie well till his last days. Jimmie is both legendary and approachable all at the same time. His beautiful image will remain with me forever and any future visit will simply not be soon enough for me!

I guess you have figured it out by now. Simply stated, I truly love Jimmie unconditionally!

Dear Ms. Kianna,

Simply put, Jimmie is the synthesis of all that is best in life!. Furthermore, his true inner beauty, while highly masculine, is equally very vulnerable, with a killer smile, and possessing as yet unperceived personal charms to the greatest extent. Anyone less gifted than Jimmie would be conceited and cocky, no doubt! Not so for my Jimmie!

I find any one of his remarkable traits wonderful, but to possess this rarified combination is completely unprecidented in history, no doubt! I am ever confident these truly remarkable traits will serve Jimmie well till his last days. Jimmie is both legendary and approachable all at the same time. His beautiful image will remain with me forever and any future visit will simply not be soon enough for me!

I guess you have figured it out by now. Simply stated, I truly love Jimmie unconditionally!

Dear Cumrag,

While, I am thrilled that you share my unconditional love for JIMMIE, there are many others, along with myself, that have proclaimed unconditional love for JIMMIE longer and louder than you have, my fellow fan club member.

That being said, my new found friend, the only issue I take with your post, is the proclaiming of Jimmie as your own. Jimmie is a free spirit, not possessed by anyone.

I do feel that if anyone on the forum were able to claim that right, it would be myself, of course. I would also expect a big fight from Erikthbod, for that right.:drool:

He joined the cast of Eastenders as Kat Moon nee Slaters lil bro. For those who watch it Kat and Alfie Moon are back this week. For those who don't then forget it lol.

For it is written ..."Bountiful, Earth Shaking, and Frequent"!

Dear Cumrag,

While, I am thrilled that you share my unconditional love for JIMMIE, there are many others, along with myself, that have proclaimed unconditional love for JIMMIE longer and louder than you have, my fellow fan club member.

That being said, my new found friend, the only issue I take with your post, is the proclaiming of Jimmie as your own. Jimmie is a free spirit, not possessed by anyone.

I do feel that if anyone on the forum were able to claim that right, it would be myself, of course. I would also expect a big fight from Erikthbod, for that right.:drool:

Dear Ms. Kianna and other fellow worshipers,

Its all in your head that really counts. Not being a typically possessive type, none the less, I do fully own and have a signed and dated deed to my brain. In its most secure region of my brain, totally free from the threat of nuclear attack and informercials, is this candle lit altar I have erected specifically for the adulation and unconditional love offerred nightly to the one and only true Jimmie Slater. Just like Santa Claus, Jimmie's extensive powers make multiple appearances at any moment not only possible, but his official practice. That is probably what fooled you, I guess.

Jimmie does not promote or abide by fingernail clawing or hair pulling in any form as his love is absolute and totally pure. Consider yourself and all of his other worshipers fortunate and blessed that such inestimable grace and beauty has been bestowed upon us all in our lifetime with his enduring, charming, and all-knowing smile. That's why I know exactly where I stand, as far as my Jimmie is concerned! My best advise to his many, many universally blessed worshipers is to check with your inner "Jimmie" to see exactly where you stand!

Best wishes and may all of your orgasms be bountiful, earth shaking, and frequent! Now, go in peace!

Dear Ms. Kianna and other fellow worshipers,

Its all in your head that really counts. Not being a typically possessive type, none the less, I do fully own and have a signed and dated deed to my brain. In its most secure region of my brain, totally free from the threat of nuclear attack and informercials, is this candle lit altar I have erected specifically for the adulation and unconditional love offerred nightly to the one and only true Jimmie Slater. Just like Santa Claus, Jimmie's extensive powers make multiple appearances at any moment not only possible, but his official practice. That is probably what fooled you, I guess.

Jimmie does not promote or abide by fingernail clawing or hair pulling in any form as his love is absolute and totally pure. Consider yourself and all of his other worshipers fortunate and blessed that such inestimable grace and beauty has been bestowed upon us all in our lifetime with his enduring, charming, and all-knowing smile. That's why I know exactly where I stand, as far as my Jimmie is concerned! My best advise to his many, many universally blessed worshipers is to check with your inner "Jimmie" to see exactly where you stand!

Best wishes and may all of your orgasms be bountiful, earth shaking, and frequent! Now, go in peace!

Oh brother, and I thought I was over the top. Cumrag, you never cease to surprise me with your posts.:biggrin:

Hidden family secret!

Oh brother, and I thought I was over the top. Cumrag, you never cease to surprise me with your posts.:biggrin:

Dear Ms. Kianna,

Oh damn the formalities, thanks sis! I certainly wouldn't want our sharing the same love interest to get back home. I mean with the suggested incestuous nature it presents, and everything! Lordy, Lordy! What would the people at church think next?

Anyway, dont' let the bed-bugs bite!, Good night John Boy, Good Night Jimmie, Good night.....

OK seeing that you brought my name up I have to say something... Good Grief People !
Yes I do think Jimmie Slater is totally awesome... but I think Austin Grant hung the moon.
I would watch Austin do anyone and it would make me happy. As for you people someone needs to get a mental health evaluation... or atleast a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all, Erik

OK seeing that you brought my name up I have to say something... Good Grief People !
Yes I do think Jimmie Slater is totally awesome... but I think Austin Grant hung the moon.
I would watch Austin do anyone and it would make me happy. As for you people someone needs to get a mental health evaluation... or atleast a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all, Erik

Erik, sometimes we have intellectually stimulating conversations, sometimes we analyze the "hottness" right out of the sex we watch, and sometimes we just like to have a little fun, and make people laugh.:biggrin:

Lighten up, hon. We didn't all have a hot date for our Saturday night.:ohmy:

Mental "Depends"

Erik, sometimes we have intellectually stimulating conversations, sometimes we analyze the "hottness" right out of the sex we watch, and sometimes we just like to have a little fun, and make people laugh.:biggrin:

Lighten up, hon. We didn't all have a hot date for our Saturday night.:ohmy:

Dear Sis and Erik,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Sis. I've decided on canceling my visit to my therapist for tomorrow. He really and truly drives me crazy anyway.

Even so, Erik, I'm reapplying my "Mental-Ward Professional Strength - Depends" on my head so the world can be safe again from my worst delusions. Anyway, my Thorazine no longer makes me pat the top of my head uncontrollably especially when hearing Hip hop music while I am riding in a low rider at full volume or while playing Michael Jackson's "Beat It" on my I-phone.

Now, my "love pat" is limited to my junk only and instigated when a Broke Straight Boys model fails to remain "fully erect" during his futon time. Things are really, really looking up or at least point up, wouldn't you say? Thanks Erik for hearing me out and being so understanding of my so-called condition(s)!

All joking and sarcasm aside, please don't take this as anything more than one of my crazy and mindless posts!

Stimpy

Welcome to the forum Stimpy. :biggrin:

I like your Stimpy nickname much better than calling you Cumrag but would like you to keep your Cumrag username as it is quite unique, distinctive and connects you with part of the male functionality you enjoy on several different levels.

Cheers
Undie

So you've noticed?

Welcome to the forum Stimpy. :biggrin:

I like your Stimpy nickname much better than calling you Cumrag but would like you to keep your Cumrag username as it is quite unique, distinctive and connects you with part of the male functionality you enjoy on several different levels.

Cheers
Undie

Dear Undie,

Yes, its true. I guess I have been outed at last.:blushing: I really do love my cock in all of its many mysterious disguises and variations. But even more so, I love its special dual-purpose functionality regularly producing a special dairy product I use for buttering my popcorn. And, just so I make this perfectly clear, No I do not apply the "golden showers function" to butter my freshly popped Orville Reddenbacker corn. I have found it both wasteful as it makes the popcorn much too soggy and a bit acidic for my discriminating tastes. Additionally, I really do not enjoy popcorn nearly as much having to use a spoon. Whereas, my white and creamy dairy topping adds just the right amount of salty taste one expects without making my popcorn it too soggy. With great pride I announce my eco-friendly practice avoids clear-cutting in the Amazonian Rain-forest for the production of Bounty super-absorbent paper towels.

My moniker of "Cumrag" was chosen specifically because it was my "Confirmation Name" given to me at age 10 with its inspirational message. Additionally, if so desired its pronunciation clearly rolls easily off your tongue. In fact, I insisted on getting a similarly named T-shirt to proudly display it at all church bazaars, school sporting events, at Student Council assemblies and elections, on the school bus, and other family-style gatherings. You simply wouldn't believe the numbers of bold faced bullies out there however, even in church! I guess we really have to pray for the return to basic "civility"! Unfortunately, because the sacrament of Confirmation is received later in life )years following baptism), my much beloved "Confirmation Name" does not appear, regrettably, on either my official Birth Certificate or my American Passport.

Fortunately for me when traveling, whether internationally or nationally, my much loved name of "Cumrag" with its middle-eastern roots does appear on the "travel restriction list" from both the TSA and Interpol.:scared: If used I would have to submit, as a matter of routine, to both a strip- and body-cavity searches prior to my attempt boarding any commercial flight. To add injury to insult, all of this and without so much as receiving a simply courtesy such as... "It was a pleasure strip searching you and then probing (with their icy hands) any existing cavities found on your person followed by a quick wink and a heart felt Thank You". Thank God, I just flew in "under the radar", so to speak, on that one!:booty:

In fact I love this name so much that all my bathroom hand towels, wash cloths, and bath towels are monogrammed in white on my black Egyptian cotton towel sets. Oddly, whenever company is over, I rarely find a hand towel even touched after they leave. I guess they must be afraid my black towels are not colorfast or something! Strangely, I have also observed regularly my hair dryer is always out on my vanity countertop, plugged up, and left running. I just don't get it! Don't people today, much less actual guests in your home, have any better sense of propriety? Strange, strange!

In answer to your original question, Yes I feel duty-bound that I must keep my original screen name as "Cumrag27" after all and for all the myriad of reasons mentioned above. Yes you are right in asserting ..."it is quite unique, distinctive and connects you with part of the male functionality you enjoy on several different levels", and for religious reasons not withstanding. I may, to the casual observer, appear a bit overly sentimental and attached to my indispensable and irreplaceable "Cumrag" family name. But, if I am to carry on with my family name and tradition, I feel it is both a biological and a genealogical imperative!

P.S. PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW CHAIN OF LUXURY RESORT-STYLE HOTELS BEARING THE NAME "CUMRAG HILTON RESORT". Remember towels will not be provided, nor will hair dryers!

With Great Pride,