• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What ever happend to Jimmy Slater?

erikthbod

Reaction score
Where is Jimmy? As far as I know he was only in 3 scenes and all three seem to always be in the top 9 faves. And the one with Austin seems to make it back to the # 1 spot over and over. He was so great in the scenes and his personality seems to be a fan fave too. Just wondered if anyone knows any thing about (the ideal boy next door type) Jimmy?

Where is Jimmy? As far as I know he was only in 3 scenes and all three seem to always be in the top 9 faves. And the one with Austin seems to make it back to the # 1 spot over and over. He was so great in the scenes and his personality seems to be a fan fave too. Just wondered if anyone knows any thing about (the ideal boy next door type) Jimmy?

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! I have asked management what happened to Jimmie Slater and if he'll be back. I either get no answer or "With some models you never know if they will be back or not." No definitive yes or no.:001_unsure:

Maybe Mark knows something, and will be more forthcoming than David has been.:w00t:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! I have asked management what happened to Jimmie Slater and if he'll be back. I either get no answer or "With some models you never know if they will be back or not." No definitive yes or no.:001_unsure:

Maybe Mark knows something, and will be more forthcoming than David has been.:w00t:
What a surprise that Ms. K has chimed in on this thread. :biggrin:

I would also LOVE to see more of the amazingly sexy and talented Mr. Slater.

If you could find out the answer to that question you would be my hero for my life.

Stacey

Some of us (probably a small minority) hope that Jimmie caught a bus somewhere. With a one-way ticket. Non-refundable.

Some of us (probably a small minority) hope that Jimmie caught a bus somewhere. With a one-way ticket. Non-refundable.

Pray do tell Carking, whatever could it be about Jimmie that you didn't like? I'm guessing that Mike didn't like him either, because he was too gay. Is that your issue with him as well?

Abe

I like the preppy, clean cut, boy-next-door types like Tyler, Logan, Alden, Christian, Giovanni (the quiet, shy one) and Cousin Mikey. No facial (or body) hair. No ink. Tighty-whities. I don't like the unkempt, inked-up, hairy, pierced macho men. It seems the women on the site prefer their men to be all man, and I like someone a little softer.

Mind you, that is my preference, and others have a right to theirs. Thank God we all don't like the same guys. What a boring world this would be.

I like the preppy, clean cut, boy-next-door types like Tyler, Logan, Alden, Christian, Giovanni (the quiet, shy one) and Cousin Mikey. No facial (or body) hair. No ink. Tighty-whities. I don't like the unkempt, inked-up, hairy, pierced macho men. It seems the women on the site prefer their men to be all man, and I like someone a little softer.

Mind you, that is my preference, and others have a right to theirs. Thank God we all don't like the same guys. What a boring world this would be.

I still think that would be unbelievably hot if Diesal showed up in a scene with his chest/stomach along with his pubes and balls completely shaved bare! I think it's hot when someone moderately hairy, like Diesal, shaves it all off to see how different he would look. Not only that, but can you imagine how ungodly HUGE his cock would look shaved? The great thing about shaving is that you can quickly let it all grow back. Also, it's a common misconception that only gay boys shave. Quite the opposite is true, in real life a ton of straight guys (especially the muscular, frat type guys) are shaving because a lot of women hate all that hair when they're performing oral.

Piercings and tattoos are more permanent.

Abe

The Age of Aquarius has gone bald?

I still think that would be unbelievably hot if Diesal showed up in a scene with his chest/stomach along with his pubes and balls completely shaved bare! I think it's hot when someone moderately hairy, like Diesal, shaves it all off to see how different he would look. Not only that, but can you imagine how ungodly HUGE his cock would look shaved? The great thing about shaving is that you can quickly let it all grow back. Also, it's a common misconception that only gay boys shave. Quite the opposite is true, in real life a ton of straight guys (especially the muscular, frat type guys) are shaving because a lot of women hate all that hair when they're performing oral.

Piercings and tattoos are more permanent.

Abe

Dear Abe,

You're right about the preference for shaved gonads by similarly shaved females. Heaven forbid that the permanent "landing-strip" become slightly irritated by the wire and ticklish rain-forest of her ape-like love slave! Beyond that, I am not so sure the mandate is as strong "conformity for its own sake" among similarly unshaven homosapiens. This comes about through the equal protection clause of the US constitution, don't you think?

Regardless, pubes and miscellaneous hairs distributed at random where the sun may- or may-not-shine begs the question "Is nature simply fucking with our body image or does Gillette have a better and smoother vision - simplicity itself without the frills". I must admit when giving an otherwise enjoyable blow job, that I don't especially enjoy the errant hair having a heyday with my front teeth, permanently attached to my tongue, or being lodged between two tight fitting molars. Dispensing tooth picks following blow jobs for their removal can prove to be labor intensive and often fruitless.

It really spoils a self-portrait intended for the fireplace mantle, your mom' photo album, family reunion photos, your honey's desk at work, or for your grand baby's nursery photo gallery. It is those loose and irresponsible pubes gives the law-abiding pubes a bad name. Those 5-10% free agents on the loose can become dislodged when you sneeze while driving the car thus causing a major accident upon landing directly in your line of vision and, thereby, momentarily blinding you. Pubes should be outlawed just as the use of your turn signals are universally banned by advanced cultures such as ours for driving around town or on the interstate!:001_unsure:

During the second World War, I believe hair (regardless of it's source) was collected nationally for the war effort like used tires. What various and wonderful purposes could be met by your generous gift-were you to willingly part with your golden pubic locks? Just imagine the war debt dwindling away next to nothing with this simply and heart warming gift that most of us don't really need anyway? I can see the bumper stickers and banners proudly stating intently "Uncle Sam Wants Your PUBES NOW! Do your part and don't delay! Your small sacrifice now could lead us to a great Victory Later!:001_tt2:

Yes! I know! WW2 is long over! DARN-IT! Anyway, as you suggested, seeing the difference made by shaving or waxing on slightly hairy guys (such as Diesal) is precisely Very Sexy and a delight. I have enjoyed just watching the reactions following waxing on perfectly red-blooded straight appearing jocks as sorority or fraternity hazing rights-of-passage or sheerly sadistic entertainment.:lol: Its a riot to watch so long as I don't have to wait my turn.

As tricky and perilous as shaving your balls can be (with few exceptions being a gymnast and/or a ballet dancer), my personal if limited experience was a bit tricky and bloody at times. Though not particularly hairy myself, the desired smoothness I have observed especially behind the balls in the freshly shaved is simply AWE INSPIRING! They have my deepest admiration and respect for their limitless degree of personal dedication required to achieve such a clean and smooth look in an area rarely seeing the warming glow of daylight or the appreciation from wandering eyes.:thumbup:

I adore Jimmy. His scenes with Diesal and Austin were amazing. The chemistry was great and I love that he loves kissing. He needs to be back. I'd love to see him with Shane....

I don't really think Jimmie falls into either category. I don't think he was the boy next door type. But he wasn't some overly hairy macho guy either. He wasn't effeminate, but he wasn't a burly man's man like Diesal either. At least not in my opinion. I prefer no tats on my guys. I think the amount of tattoos MikeR has are insane. But Jimmie's tattoos never bothered me. Not to speak for all of the other women on this site, but I don't think the women prefer their men to be "all man." Tyler, Logan, and Shane are amongst the most popular models on this site, amongst the men and the women.

Cumrag27, I can't quote your entire post, but the whole thing made me giggle so hard.

I adore Jimmy. His scenes with Diesal and Austin were amazing. The chemistry was great and I love that he loves kissing. He needs to be back. I'd love to see him with Shane....

I believe Shane and Jimmie did a scene on some site called, Naked Combat. It has the men doing some kind of wrestling/ultimate fighting thing. I saw a preview of it, but didn't get to see the actual sex. I'm sure that was hot, but the fighting did nothing for me. I'd love to see Shane and Jimmie match up on Broke Straight Boys though.

What? My biggest Broke Straight Boys fantasy is Jimmie with me!........

Mine, too!

Stacey

What? :ohmy: My biggest Broke Straight Boys fantasy is Jimmie with me!........

OH! You meant biggest Broke Straight Boys models together, on the futon fantasy. Yeah, mine too.:biggrin:

:w00t:

I'd pay extra for the chance to see Jimmie on the futon again, but not with just anyone... I'd hate to see him paired with some brute who doesn't appreciate him. But with Shane... that is the stuff of legends! Which is what Jimmie is now, unfortunately....:(

I believe Shane and Jimmie did a scene on some site called, Naked Combat. It has the men doing some kind of wrestling/ultimate fighting thing. I saw a preview of it, but didn't get to see the actual sex. I'm sure that was hot, but the fighting did nothing for me. I'd love to see Shane and Jimmie match up on Broke Straight Boys though.

Stacey

That is correct, and according to Miss Deidra, it's spectacularly hot, but I think not for everyone. I think I'm going to treat myself to it next payday.... See what all the hullabaloo is about.

Jimmie made this site for me! I loved the way be brought out something extra from Diesal, and the first and second scenes between these two were a revelation! I would give anything to see Jimmie with Logan and with Mike R - that would be fantastic!