• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What do you think about Nu?

mrkwlsn

Reaction score
Was watching Nu today for the first time in awhile, and notcie how incrediblely hot he is next to his other actors with that tan and messy hair. Makes me want to have him bend me over and teach me a few lessons. haha. But he seems to really have fun with it and try enjoy it. Hope to see more of him.:w00t:

Was watching Nu today for the first time in awhile, and notcie how incrediblely hot he is next to his other actors with that tan and messy hair. Makes me want to have him bend me over and teach me a few lessons. haha. But he seems to really have fun with it and try enjoy it. Hope to see more of him.:w00t:
He is one my favorites. I love the sufer boy look. In the scene where he topped and came at the same time as bottom in the condom really showed he was into it.

He is among my favorites. He has a pretty good personality too.:biggrin:

Its been awhile........ Do you think he'll be baccccccccccccccccck ?

But he is that
sexy0008.gif
and that smileeeee YUMMMMMMMMMM

Attachments

• nu128.jpg
    nu128.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 48

OK, just to get the formalities over, Welcome to the Forum! And Nu is cool. He's mega smiley, considerate and participative. He's a bit ragged around the edges but that adds to the story. He has a wonderful dick that tips up at the end. There was speculation that he was more of a BSM rather than a Broke Straight Boys, but so what. Age is just a number dum dee dum...

Look he could have been what ever age... id still be licking him..yummmmy. if i had half a chance

as long as he isnt underage ... who give a shit lol

OK, just to get the formalities over, Welcome to the Forum! And Nu is cool. He's mega smiley, considerate and participative. He's a bit ragged around the edges but that adds to the story. He has a wonderful dick that tips up at the end. There was speculation that he was more of a BSM rather than a Broke Straight Boys, but so what. Age is just a number dum dee dum...

LOL BSM...:001_unsure:

I love NU but he is one of the guys that management has gone dead quiet on which usually means they are gone

thanks for welcoming to the site. and yeah he does have a nice cock. I don't care what age he is either, I would want him to top me all day long. I also really like the way he gives head. :))

thanks for welcoming to the site. and yeah he does have a nice cock. I don't care what age he is either, I would want him to top me all day long. I also really like the way he gives head. :))

Mark, he insists on flip flop. He'll top you all day long, but expects to be fucked from 10 pm till the wee hours.:wink::001_rolleyes:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my hubbys working tonight..

w17.gif
to the site ... catch an aussie beer
animated8.gif

Frankly, I think Nu looks rid hard and put away wet. Not my least favorite by far but not a model I will go out of my way to see or choose over tons of others...

Humm!

I like Nu. He is healty, considerate:tongue_smilie:, Talented and willing. I thought Nu was a good guy. That time he blew in the condom . . . it was a little dose of reality. The boy (a cutie) he was humping was a shouter and he screamd and his grommet tightened, and Nu blew his load immediately. Historic and great. Anyone as un-affected as Nu has my vote.