• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

WEB CAM FINALLY for the first time...im so lost right now

Shannon you would not believe how expensive that flirt4free is... Wonder how much money goes to the service provider, and what percentage ends up in the pocket of the model. Could not find the answer to that question on their site.

It's legal thievery!

Last edited:
I just checked out Jimmy's bio on Flirt4free. I was a little surprised.:ohmy:

After listening to him for 9 months I expected his bio to say he was straight...........but it didn't.:wtf:

I just checked out Jimmy's bio on Flirt4free. I was a little surprised.:ohmy:

After listening to him for 9 months I expected his bio to say he was straight...........but it didn't.:wtf:
I used the link that Robert provided to see Jimmy's bio, and they have four very short clips of Jimmy on cam. Under orientation it says "top".

You can check out his whole bio and the four teeny tiny clips of Jimmy on cam. If I could afford it, it might be fun to have a one on one with Jimmy on cam.

http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/jimmy_johnnson/

I used the link that Robert provided to see Jimmy's bio, and they have four very short clips of Jimmy on cam. Under orientation it says "top".

You can check out his whole bio and the four teeny tiny clips of Jimmy on cam. If I could afford it, it might be fun to have a one on one with Jimmy on cam.

http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/jimmy_johnnson/

On the bio I just read, under orientation it says "bi curious."

Go down to the bottom, and click on "read full bio here." It is my favorite color blue.

On the bio I just read, under orientation it says "bi curious."

Go down to the bottom, and click on "read full bio here." It is my favorite color blue.
Ah ha, I saw it this time. Do you think that he means that, or it is a way to attract potential customers? And the reality is that after appearing in so many scenes with other dudes, it would be hard to honestly call himself 100% straight anymore.

i see some highroller went for a private show that lasted 87 minutes.
fifty bucks to watch a rerun of someone elses private show is outside my budget. and then there is the membership fee.
cannot afford it.
cool dude and all!

Ah ha, I saw it this time. Do you think that he means that, or it is a way to attract potential customers? And the reality is that after appearing in so many scenes with other dudes, it would be hard to honestly call himself 100% straight anymore.

I just think it is interesting, since every minute he is on here he is screaming straight, straight, straight.........:confused::001_rolleyes:

give the customers what they want.
tell them what they want to hear.
can you be bi/bi-curious and hate man on man sex?

In Bradley's first scene Jimmy says in the car that yes he likes dick...clearly not screaming straight. Who cares! Jimmy makes me smile.