• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

We are about to pass 250,000 posts on BSB message board

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Wow that is so many posts. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the message board and for being a member of Broke Straight Boys

:waw: :waw: :waw:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 2.50.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 2.50.23 PM.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 35
That's cool. I'm sure I am 225k of those comments.
Congratulations. And many thanks to all of the members who have kept me entertained over the past 5 years. I've looked through some older threads recently and seen many interesting conversations. Some members have come and gone and some have even passed on as well as models. Lots of memories I'm sure for many of you who have been here from the beginning.
Much love and happiness to all of you.

And thanks Mark and your team for providing this board for all to enjoy.

I’ve made my share of comments here myself lol. Love live the forum. It’s really what keeps me here. :thumbup1:

Note to toot my horn, but look how many posts I have raked up in just 4 months. The forum is a very big part of my day and life and brought some great people into whom i respect and cherish,

That's great news Mark! I'm so grateful for all the forum has offered me over the years.

This may sound crazy to you all. The ravings of just another olde man. But even though I am through posting for the day & have plenty to do I just can't stay away from our Forum. TY to all who made the Forum such a great success.

This may sound crazy to you all. The ravings of just another olde man. But even though I am through posting for the day & have plenty to do I just can't stay away from our Forum. TY to all who made the Forum such a great success.
If you are crazy br, what does that make me? I’ve been addicted to the forum since Mark began it back in 2008. A thirteen year addiction for me.

Mike I am honored to share that craziness with you . While I may be late in joining the Forum, I have been a member since it's first year just too stupid not to join when the Forum was born.

Congrats Mark and all the forumites past and present. Although I don't post nearly as much as I used to, I'm still here and read the posts and watch the scenes..