• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wanted: Clay

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Ever had the feeling you miss something, but can't remember what. I came to realize it just now. Clay is missing on this forum!

Have you seen him around here? After so many months wouldn't it be nice if he popped in - if it only were to exchange Christmas wishes.

Remember David posting here? It would be nice to meet and greet Clay too! If you agree, please post a comment here and we even might convince Clay to join up!

I agree. I would love for Clay to join us in here. The scenes of the last 6 weeks in particular have been doing very well in the ratings and in the reviews on the forum. It's the few exceptions that cause me the concern though. I don't want to see Clay get dragged into too much controversy either. Up to this point Clay seems to prefer to stay anonymous. We know that he reads our posts in here. And for now that's enough for me.

I do want to say again that I think Clay is hitting his stride now. When you compare the scenes that started filming probably back in March to the present they are progressing very well.

"Clay seems to prefer to stay anonymous."

Are you sure about that Tampa? He minded when we started to call him Matthew... I think he's ambitious.

Maybe Rob Ryder could tell us a bit more about Clay. Rob, what makes Clay tick?

PS: He's just a man, and a I had so many man before...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18GTVeXNWfg

Last edited:
Okay, so you guys started this thread, but I want to add a little "feeling" I had watching the Connor/Colin episode. Did anyone else get the feeling that Connor and Clay have some..."insight" into each other? There seemed to be "something in the air between them." This may also be why Colin seemed to be a little quiet during the filming; nothing like having sex with a guy that is hot for the "other" guy in the room. Maybe it's a girl thing, but I'd love to hear more conversation between Clay and Connor; just sayin'...

Even better Beth, I'd love to hear more conversation between Clay and us; just sayin'...

PS: First boaring, now sayin'... everyday I pick up a few new words.

Are you sure about that Tampa? He minded when we started to call him Matthew... I think he's ambitious.

Maybe Rob Ryder could tell us a bit more about Clay. Rob, what makes Clay tick?

PS: He's just a man, and a I had so many man before...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18GTVeXNWfg
What a wonderful song, Robert. When I was in college, we used to blast the entire album "Jesus Christ Superstar", through the hallways of our dorm.

As far as Clay posting goes, somewhere I read that Mark was deciding if he wanted Clay to post or not, and as we have not heard from him yet, I imagine that Mark is afraid it could stir up another "problem", from a segment of the forum, with a strong view point regarding one of the models. :confused1:

Well Robert we did find out recently that Clay is a smoker. LOL Because he said in a recent scene that a new model bummed a cigarette off of him. It seems that we get a few crumbs every now and then to fill in the mystery of our director. haha

Today Connor and Jimmy posted in other threads... They could help us out with some first hand info about Clay...

Caution Broke Straight Boys models: It's likely that Clay is a voyeur, and he'll read this. Better choose your words wisely... or just spill the beans.

If Clay also writes all the synopses of the scenes, he is probably pretty sick of writing on the subject and would prefer not to rehash it all. And as far as his personal life, are any of us all that forth coming on the forum, anyway? I mean beyond the fact that we are sex crazed horndogs. :)

If Clay also writes all the synopses of the scenes, he is probably pretty sick of writing on the subject and would prefer not to rehash it all. And as far as his personal life, are any of us all that forth coming on the forum, anyway? I mean beyond the fact that we are sex crazed horndogs. :)

Larkster, are you a sex crazed horndog??????

I'm sure you are the only one.:nana:

The discussions with David on this forum -the previous director- where not about him but his work. David was quite open, and sometimes he set things straight on the forum when discussions and speculations ran wild.

All I asked for was that some models share there first impression of Clay; not to intrude his privacy.

All I remember is how quite often members would unleash on David for some stupid little things, and David got upset quite a few times too because of that. So personally, if I were Clay, I'd stay away. You reap what you sow.

I also remember David getting his feelings hurt alot by some of the nitpicking people would do to his scenes that he put so much work into. It was always nice when people were praising his work and he could bask in some of that glow with us. He would sometimes give us some background on the models or how a scene played out off camera. Those were good times!

I also remember though how a scene he thought was really good would get panned by the forum and/or get low ratings. Then he would be crestfallen and hurt. And I would feel sorry for him. So having the director actually participate in the forum versus just reading it is always a mixed bag. The good times can be wonderful! But there are the not so good days that one has to consider also before deciding whether to take the plunge.

Larkster, are you a sex crazed horndog??????

I'm sure you are the only one.:nana:

If you don't know that by now Ms. K, you're not reading my posts.:drool:

I'm reading yours, and me thinks the lady doth protest too much.:001_rolleyes:

Okay, so you guys started this thread, but I want to add a little "feeling" I had watching the Connor/Colin episode. Did anyone else get the feeling that Connor and Clay have some..."insight" into each other? There seemed to be "something in the air between them." This may also be why Colin seemed to be a little quiet during the filming; nothing like having sex with a guy that is hot for the "other" guy in the room. Maybe it's a girl thing, but I'd love to hear more conversation between Clay and Connor; just sayin'...

I also think as you do Beth. There was an underlying tone to the conversation that made me think perhaps there was "something" there. Where was the tractor pull held? and did Clay really go that far just to entice our boy Connor to come back for more?

I also think as you do Beth. There was an underlying tone to the conversation that made me think perhaps there was "something" there. Where was the tractor pull held? and did Clay really go that far just to entice our boy Connor to come back for more?

Well...I think Clay went to see the big redwood and maybe "pulling" might have had something to do with Connor cumming back with Clay. Again, there just seemed to be an "understood" air between Clay and Connor and as Colin picked up on it; he was a little taken back by Connor's advances. Also, did you notice when Connor was "hitting it hard," he would look at Clay?! Just sayin'...:w00t:

Whishing you were here again

So personally, if I were Clay, I'd stay away.

And yet Scorpio, you yourself are a highly appreciated poster on this forum. Do you get upset a lot here?

If I understood correct, our director Clay reads this forum anyway; he just doesn't post. Maybe he's afraid that his opinions will upset his clients...

I'd love to hear from Clay, even if it were only a Christmas wish... :xmas2cool:

And yet Scorpio, you yourself are a highly appreciated poster on this forum. Do you get upset a lot here?

Well thank you :)
And yes I do get upset a lot when I read certain posts and you can tell by the way I post sometimes hehe. I think it's totally normal to be upset because Broke Straight Boys is more than a website for me so I do get my feelings hurt at times. But that's what makes us stronger in the end because it gives us the opportunity to fix things up and make the website even better. I just wish things were said differently at times.

We all read the forums. It's still a business, so we must be in touch with our "customers".

Jimmy's feelings just got hurt too on this forum. And indeed one could tell by the way he posted. :) There's no mistake possible!

Over the years your skin will grow thicker, and you'll only take those criticisms by heart that were made by your friends. They mean well, and just try to help you improve. Your enemies often won't criticize you... they prefer gossip.

Everybody that bring forwards great arguments is right. Obama has it right, yet Newt Gingrich and all other candidates are right as well in their own opinion. And if you would say: "It's impossible that everybody got it right!" I would say: you are right too...

Choosing between to be right, or to be happy... it's seems choosing happiness is much harder.

If you think Clay can't handle this forum, I shall rest my case. Que sera sera...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

Jimmy's feelings just got hurt too on this forum. And indeed one could tell by the way he posted. :) There's no mistake possible!

Over the years your skin will grow thicker, and you'll only take those criticisms by heart that were made by your friends. They mean well, and just try to help you improve. Your enemies often won't criticize you... they prefer gossip.

Everybody that bring forwards great arguments is right. Obama has it right, yet Newt Gingrich and all other candidates are right as well in their own opinion. And if you would say: "It's impossible that everybody got it right!" I would say: you are right too...

Choosing between to be right, or to be happy... it's seems choosing happiness is much harder.

If you think Clay can't handle this forum, I shall rest my case. Que sera sera...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc
You continue to amaze me Robert, with your knowledge of American pop culture over the years. That song brings me right back to my childhood. But I knew the song from the radio, and wasn't aware it was from a motion picture, featuring Cary Grant.

Something tells me that my friend Stimpy will LOVE that clip too.:thumbup: