• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Want to know more about me?

Kodaaa,

Were you serious about a career in the NFL or were you just pulling Smoore's leg??? And with no college? So you plan to go from HS straight (oops!) into, well what then?? Besides football do you have any other interest, hobbies, etc. you fell like sharing?? You might also go to the thread 10 things about you and do a post there.

And you really want to go to Florida and test out the old futon??? If so, perhaps Tampa and I can put in a good word or two.

Live Long and Propser,

Vicekid

Happy Valentines Day.
i'm quoting everyones post so they all know I care :)
I've gotten like 8-9 dozen roses and a bunch of cards and balloons!:thumbup:

smoore dude, or li'l wayne, that sounds more like Corbin Fisher than Broke Straight Boys Keep him on track to do something beastly with you on the futon, and save the bitches for his spare time.:lol::001_wub:

btw, I'm guessing that Koda is his nickname anyway.

Happy Valentines Day.

Do you have gay friends or who did you find to experiment with and does anyone know your feeling Bi? With your looks I am guessing that you were also popular with the ladies. So when did you first start thinking you were Bi and how big a transition is this going to be for you?

Happy Valentines Day.

Great Questions. Inquiring minds want to know...:thumbup1::001_unsure:

Happy Valentines Day.

That certainly paints a hot word picture for me, of you "messing around with some of your straight guy friends". Ah, if I could have been a fly on the wall:drool:

Happy Valentines Day.

Happy Valentines Day.

Now Kodaaa,

Are those 8-9 dozen roses, etc., etc., etc. from gals, guys, or???

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

HAVE A "HOT" ONE!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Happy Valentine's Day to you...... Congratulations on your acceptance....stick with it....education is very important (I am an OLD teacher!!!) You can have plenty of futon-fun but you will need that education for later.

Enjoy your life son and look forward to seeing you!!!

Now Kodaaa,

Are those 8-9 dozen roses, etc., etc., etc. from gals, guys, or???

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

HAVE A "HOT" ONE!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I got 2 dozen from a few girls
and the rest were guys that "enjoyed" my company haha

Happy Valentine's Day to you...... Congratulations on your acceptance....stick with it....education is very important (I am an OLD teacher!!!) You can have plenty of futon-fun but you will need that education for later.

Enjoy your life son and look forward to seeing you!!!

Thank you very much.
what did you teach and what grades?
education is really important with me.
always had a 4.0
and scored a 2000 on my SAT
I got a 32 on my ACT as well

BTW
everyone.
I check this fourm like I do my myspace haha.
its fun, addicting, and there is always a constant
flow of really good people and I love that. im going
to start blogging in threads on here and I am also going
to keep a journal of my everyday life. because im getting
ready to tell people that I like guys as well as girls so I know
everyone would love to read about that right? happy v-day to

Kodaaa
aka B.D

BTW
everyone.
I check this fourm like I do my myspace haha.
its fun, addicting, and there is always a constant
flow of really good people and I love that. im going
to start blogging in threads on here and I am also going
to keep a journal of my everyday life. because im getting
ready to tell people that I like guys as well as girls so I know
everyone would love to read about that right? happy v-day to

Kodaaa
aka B.D

Hey B. D.

You are like tropical sunshine in the dead of the worst winter on record mister. Your idea of posting your Valentine message to each fan individually so we could see you care is such a cute, nice guy thing to do. So HVD to you too. Just absolutely Longing to see your first shoot, and really really hope you get to work with the irrepressible S. at some point down in Fla.

Keep bloggin' fella

big hug from slim

I also feel special to have received a personal Valentine's Day wish from our Kodaaa. That was very sweet of you to recognize so many of us individually.

Happy Valentine's Day dude! :001_tt1:

I also feel special to have received a personal Valentine's Day wish from our Kodaaa. That was very sweet of you to recognize so many of us individually.

Happy Valentine's Day dude! :001_tt1:

it was!
everyone on here is soooo nice :)

hello everybody
I think my journey here is finished
I come on hoping for new posts on my threads or anything but none of that is ever there anymore. I guess im just boring you guys.
so next time you see me will be on the futon :)

hello everybody
I come on hoping for new posts on my threads or anything but none of that is ever there anymore. I guess im just boring you guys.

That decision is going to get everybody going nuts

hello everybody
woohooo futon babyyyyyy!!!!! lol

Perish the thought Kodaaa that any of us have forgotten you. You are one of the cutest guys to come along in here in a while. If you're having the kind of day where you are feeling in need of some luv and positive attention here from your many friends and admirers, all you need to do is ask. The floodgates will open! :wink:LOL

Just give us some new conversation to work with and we'll be off and running. It doesn't even have to be sexual stuff either. For instance, do you have any pets? If so what kind? Or what kind do you like? Or do you have allergies to pets? Do you have a car? If so, what kind?

And please know that we are thrilled to have you have here Kodaaa. And even more excited at the prospect of seeing you on the futon. :tongue_smilie: :biggrin:

Can the rest of you think of questions you'd like to ask Kodaaa?

okay soooo.
to spark a convo
what kind of cars do you guys have?
I have a 05 Thunderbird with a V8 turbo.
max horsepower of 400 :)
its GREATT