• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Want to know more about me?

well everyone loves boobies! thats the best part about getting wasted with your girls, feel some boobs, maybe motoboat a few, then make out for the rest of the night. that doesnt make you straight, now its the pussy that makes gay men jump into the fetal position.

Wow congrads! Good to always think about it, make sure it is what you want to do. As always school does come first.

Thanks for being my Broke Straight Boys Forum friend BTW. :)
I feel special.

~ Chuck

Kodaaa,

Were you serious about a career in the NFL or were you just pulling Smoore's leg??? And with no college? So you plan to go from HS straight (oops!) into, well what then?? Besides football do you have any other interest, hobbies, etc. you fell like sharing?? You might also go to the thread 10 things about you and do a post there.

And you really want to go to Florida and test out the old futon??? If so, perhaps Tampa and I can put in a good word or two.

Live Long and Propser,

Vicekid

Wow congrads! Good to always think about it, make sure it is what you want to do. As always school does come first.

Thanks for being my Broke Straight Boys Forum friend BTW. :)
I feel special.

~ Chuck

Thank you!
school is really important to me.
im going to Tampa for Information Technology.
I got my Acceptance letter today :)

Kodaaa,

Were you serious about a career in the NFL or were you just pulling Smoore's leg??? And with no college? So you plan to go from HS straight (oops!) into, well what then?? Besides football do you have any other interest, hobbies, etc. you fell like sharing?? You might also go to the thread 10 things about you and do a post there.

And you really want to go to Florida and test out the old futon??? If so, perhaps Tampa and I can put in a good word or two.

Live Long and Propser,

Vicekid

I love football I want to play for the NFL but I have bigger dreams for other things now.
I have a big thing with technology.
I want to be something along those lines

I love football I want to play for the NFL but I have bigger dreams for other things now.

So does this mean the "bigger dreams" trumps playing pro-football? It would be difficult to go back to football later, especially if you have been out of it. Or will you do both?

I have a big thing with technology.
I want to be something along those lines

What about technology? What lines? What careers?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

damn man your day is just good huh?
first you a model now you got accepted into university of Tampa
am i jealous...yea ha

What about technology? What lines? What careers?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Information technology
with computers as well
more jobs in that career.
programmer, designer ect.

i hear a 3 some or tag team some unsuspecting girl hahaha

smoore dude, or li'l wayne, that sounds more like Corbin Fisher than Broke Straight Boys Keep him on track to do something beastly with you on the futon, and save the bitches for his spare time.:lol::001_wub:

btw, I'm guessing that Koda is his nickname anyway.

everything except anal

Do you have gay friends or who did you find to experiment with and does anyone know your feeling Bi? With your looks I am guessing that you were also popular with the ladies. So when did you first start thinking you were Bi and how big a transition is this going to be for you?

Just ask here. I will try and answer everyones questons.
im also going to be keeping A journal about what my career is coming to

Also you seem very anxious to get down and show your self on the futon, do you consider your self a bit of an exhibitionist? And of course the big questions that everyone wants to know. So do you trim, cut or uncut, and how much sausage are you selling? Sorry but somebody had to ask. :scared:

Do you have gay friends or who did you find to experiment with and does anyone know your feeling Bi? With your looks I am guessing that you were also popular with the ladies. So when did you first start thinking you were Bi and how big a transition is this going to be for you?

Great Questions. Inquiring minds want to know...:thumbup1::001_unsure: