• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Want to know more about me?

Do you have gay friends or who did you find to experiment with and does anyone know your feeling Bi? With your looks I am guessing that you were also popular with the ladies. So when did you first start thinking you were Bi and how big a transition is this going to be for you?

I dont have any gay friends
but I have messed around with some of my straight guy friends
people probably expect me to be bi. but no one really knows
because the ladies love me :)
this transition is going to be hard if I have to start telling people

Also you seem very anxious to get down and show your self on the futon, do you consider your self a bit of an exhibitionist? And of course the big questions that everyone wants to know. So do you trim, cut or uncut, and how much sausage are you selling? Sorry but somebody had to ask. :scared:

yes and I do trim. I am also cut.
my length is just about 8 inches
but no one will get to see pictures
until I start with the futon :)

I dont have any gay friends
but I have messed around with some of my straight guy friends
people probably expect me to be bi. but no one really knows
because the ladies love me :)
this transition is going to be hard if I have to start telling people
That certainly paints a hot word picture for me, of you "messing around with some of your straight guy friends". Ah, if I could have been a fly on the wall:drool:

That certainly paints a hot word picture for me, of you "messing around with some of your straight guy friends". Ah, if I could have been a fly on the wall:drool:

haha
it was pretty hott when it was happening lol

yes and I do trim. I am also cut.
my length is just about 8 inches
but no one will get to see pictures
until I start with the futon :)
damn son
same length lol
oh yeaaaa...rep for the big boyssss hahaha

haha
it was pretty hott when it was happening lol

Dam man the drool is running down my face just thinking about it. So how in the world did you pull that one off without somebody wondering what was going on, can you tell us more? You said you had done everything but anal? Dude you got some really close friends or they may not be as straight as you think. LOL

Congratulations Kodaaaa!! :thumbup:
:waw:

You worked hard for this moment. :wink:

Why Tampa, you could be Kodaaa's mentor.

Kodaaa, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE! You are also luck to know that you will have an incredible friend in Tampa who I'm sure can help you as you settle into the Tampa area.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Dam man the drool is running down my face just thinking about it. So how in the world did you pull that one off without somebody wondering what was going on, can you tell us more? You said you had done everything but anal? Dude you got some really close friends or they may not be as straight as you think. LOL

they are just really close friends.
it dont happen to often.

Wow, well hurry on to that futon! You are a very handsome young man! I know its kinda late, but welcome to the forum. You are just the kinda guy I would have seduced when I was your age! I always zoned in on those st8, curious, or bi boys! IN your cousins wedding album there is a dark haired young man who is also quite a looker, you should bring him with you to the futon! Anyway, have fun, be safe!

Why Tampa, you could be Kodaaa's mentor.

Kodaaa, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE! You are also lucky to know that you will have an incredible friend in Tampa who I'm sure can help you as you settle into the Tampa area.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Thank you for all your kind words for both of us Vicekid. Of course I would be happy to help Kodaaa with any advice or information he wanted in getting settled into his new city.

well everyone loves boobies! thats the best part about getting wasted with your girls, feel some boobs, maybe motorboat a few, then make out for the rest of the night. that doesnt make you straight, now its the pussy that makes gay men jump into the fetal position.

LOL JW! You said that perfectly! Even as a gay guy I do admit that I like cleavage. And boobs on some girls. But women exist for me only from the chest up. I have no interest in anything below the belt line. :blushing:

hmm lets see this post is getting no love, im gunna help you out lol
what have you done with a dude kodaaa?

Happy Valentines Day.
i'm quoting everyones post so they all know I care :)
I've gotten like 8-9 dozen roses and a bunch of cards and balloons!:thumbup:

What career are you considering? LOL

Happy Valentines Day.

That leaves a lot of territory Kodaaaa! And by the way it sounds like you are going to start as a tight end and end up a wide receiver! LOL

I'm so glad you got a hold of David.......

Happy Valentines Day.

you out as bi? or you just kinda testing the waters on the down low?

Happy Valentines Day.

Wow congrads! Good to always think about it, make sure it is what you want to do. As always school does come first.

Thanks for being my Broke Straight Boys Forum friend BTW. :)
I feel special.

~ Chuck

Happy Valentines Day.