• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Video issues please post here....

If you are having video issues please post them here. If you can provide your ip and your location that would be great. Please let us know what format you are using and if you are choosing the streaming option. You can get your ip at http://whatismyipaddress.com.

Thanks,
Mark
my ip 68.92.219.176 . I have broadband DSL. I use Windows Media.
I am unable to view the vids on site. The vid freezes up every few seconds..then the voice/action is off. I HAVE to download the entire vid to view it.
I sent a request as to what I might have to do using the "support" tab.. but received NO response.. this was last week. If you have any suggestions, please email me.. or respond in this forum. Thanks

this is really not a video issue but I wish the site worked like it use to. While watching the video, sometimes I'd venture off and look a the photos and the video would simply minimize itself. The audio was still running and it was great to be able to go back and forth during the less 'exciting' parts of the video. Now, if you venture off it kills the feed and it must be restarted from the beginning. That might be an easy fix..I don't know. But, it would be a nice feature to have back.