• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Video issues please post here....

Hi, I am having video issues. The new Broke Straight Boys vids I was having download problems taking about 58 mins to download each also the old Broke Straight Boys video with Zakk and Ryan took about 1hr. All the other videos download in about 10 secs.
Yesterday in the morningat about 5.30.everything was alright,but by 11 am I was unable th even get to the password page the whit windows window comes up and then disapperes. so no videos.

My IP is 95.123.196.62 ISP telephonica de Espana.
I live in Mallorca in a place called Capdepera.

I am using Windows Media Player .
512k for the older videos and medium quality in HD
I don't think I am using the streamingoption but I am not sure.

I am a bit of a dunce with regard to computers.
I do hope that you can help.
Pat Hopper (peter123)

I have a droid read in another post should be able to play videos what opion should I choose?

Hi, I am having video issues. The new Broke Straight Boys vids I was having download problems taking about 58 mins to download each also the old Broke Straight Boys video with Zakk and Ryan took about 1hr. All the other videos download in about 10 secs.
Yesterday in the morningat about 5.30.everything was alright,but by 11 am I was unable th even get to the password page the whit windows window comes up and then disapperes. so no videos.

My IP is 95.123.196.62 ISP telephonica de Espana.
I live in Mallorca in a place called Capdepera.

I am using Windows Media Player .
512k for the older videos and medium quality in HD
I don't think I am using the streamingoption but I am not sure.

I am a bit of a dunce with regard to computers.
I do hope that you can help.
Pat Hopper (peter123)

Thanks what type of connection are you on?

I get an error message saying file cannot be played or displayed when I click that option

Connection

Thanks what type of connection are you on?

I am on wireless DSL. I think the problem might be download speed. I have the other ones back ( no password) which has which has been sorted. The new Broke Straight Boys vids are HD but high quality would this be the problem? As the others are medium quality and download easily

why did you do away with the FLASH for the videos on the old Broke Straight Boys they used flash and it worked good for the last tw
o videos I had to use quick time and it worked but I noticed tonight that it was fixed so when to click on the videos it played thanks for fixing it my IP is 72.178.89.136

Last night was my first time on the "new look" Broke Straight Boys The content and models are great. The technology stinks. It's not worth $0.15 a month. I get, literally, five seconds of active video, and then about 30 seconds of frozen picture...................over and over and over again. It took about 3-4 hours to watch the most recent posting (three models). If it doesn't get better soon, I'll b e forced to cancel my membership.

I had a weird problem this morning when I finally got around to watching the Zach/Vinnie video. Watching through the live stream, it froze 20:19 into the video and wouldn't let me see the last few minutes. I let the video fully download - no problems and it did it quickly - and still when I hit that point, it stopped cold every time. If I tried to click on the progress bar later than that, it wouldn't play at all.

I cleared my caches and cookies, rebooted the computer and tried watching this video again. This time it played through fine.

I've never had this problem before.

I'm using IE9.

You had to wait for the climax Smiley, but it was worth the wait... wasn't it?

At my place the HD quality resolution of Zach/Vinnie was not exactly lip sync, the high quality version was perfect though!

PS: Loved your youtube link!

last night when i downloaded the cj video update, it took 2 and 1/2 hours.
this morning the same wmv video in hd took 8 minutes.
with cox high speed download, i would expect a file some 8 GB to take 2.5 hours.

last night when i downloaded the cj video update, it took 2 and 1/2 hours.
this morning the same wmv video in hd took 8 minutes.
with cox high speed download, i would expect a file some 8 GB to take 2.5 hours.

Where are you located? Which video speed did you try to download?

yeah! it just took 4 minutes.
last night's problem seems to have gone away.

Problems yet again. Trying to watch Video Boys, a Bonus site. As usual, I get two seconds of active video, whereupon the picture freezes for about 40 seconds. Then another two seconds of moving picture, then 40 seconds of frozen screen. Why can't they get this straightened out?