• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vadim Black / Johnny Forza

Again, Sorry! I just realized this has already been discussed in the thread announcing Vadim Black's departure. I had stopped following that thread when the discussion started getting heavy with Mr. Egg involved.

Oh you said, "Ass kicking" I first read it as "Ass Licking" One of my favorite things to do and receive.

Funny, I just had my way with Steve...he's sleeping now. I love rimming him; I swear he moans more when I rim him than when I suck or we fuck.:tmi:

I too will miss Vadim Black

I'm going to miss Vadim Black. Sigh...
I began to like Vadim Black form the first sec in his solo debut. Hey has something that made him stand out, it could be that he likes to eat his own cum or his personality. I was really hoping for more scenes of him where he would cum swap w/ other guys.
On the bright side him and Johnny Forza equals 1 hell of a hot sex scene. 👐👏👌

Just came across big dick Sam on Dallas Reeves. A bareback flip-flop scene with another well endowed model. His bottoming skills haven't matured at all, but he has and his topping skills are way better. He looked very handsome! Not sure how old this scene is.

Just came across big dick Sam on Dallas Reeves. A bareback flip-flop scene with another well endowed model. His bottoming skills haven't matured at all, but he has and his topping skills are way better. He looked very handsome! Not sure how old this scene is.

Thanks for that Peter, thought I was unable to get a clip of the scene I checked the members page and Sam has done at least 2 bareback scenes with DR. This kinda worries me because I've heard some pretty bad things about that site. At the end of the day it's the model's choice of course.

Love me some Sam. I actually have two models following me on Twitter, the are both really nice young men. Sam is one of them, betudontknow who the other one is?:smiley-love021: