• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Johnny Forza From Broke Straight Boys On Only Fans

really like this pic.

https://onlyfans.com/johnnyforza

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 10.18.21 PM.jpg

He looks great. No longer twinkish or passing for a recent high school graduate. But looking very good as his 20's have wound down. :)

Sorry I liked him better twinkish & he sure looks good older and perfect as a doctor.

Some more updates from Johnny

]
Photo May 08, 7 44 00 PM.jpg
Photo May 10, 3 41 47 PM (1).jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Liked these pictures of very much, TY Mark for posting them.

Interesting that we have seen current pics today of both Johnny Forza at age 28 and Ronan Kennedy also at age 28 and they both continue to look hot. Also of interest that Johnny remains at #12 and Ronan Kennedy at #14 on the Highest Rated Models list, ten years after Johnny’s debut and eight years after Ronan Kennedy started here. Two of the best all time Broke Straight Boys models. :thumbup:

Interesting that we have seen current pics today of both Johnny Forza at age 28 and Ronan Kennedy also at age 28 and they both continue to look hot. Also of interest that Johnny remains at #12 and Ronan Kennedy at #14 on the Highest Rated Models list, ten years after Johnny’s debut and eight years after Ronan Kennedy started here. Two of the best all time Broke Straight Boys models. :thumbup:

Beauty doesn't fade on some guys and I'm so glad for that. Look at Brad Pitt in his upper 50's still looking hot as fuck!!!

Age 28 is still young and even was when I was a mere pup many eons ago!