• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vadim Black Comes Back To Broke Straight Boys

Did I miss something? Has there been some official confirmation that PC and Damien Kyle have lost posting "privileges" on the forum? If so, I will go on record to say I would not agree with that as a "punishment" for either of them. A conversation with them behind closed doors about the situation is the way to handle it. I would like to think both of them would read the posts members have put up. I think they should be able to respond to things. Again, I did not take offensive to Damien Kyle's comments myself. I think he and Vadim Black need to have a reasonable "adult" conversation. If Damien Kyle could express some of his comments to Vadim Black in a non-threatening way. Both of them could grow from that. If the dog comments are true... Damien Kyle (and PC) should tell Vadim Black to dump is dog is totally wrong. Just my thoughts...

It's true that Paul and Damian have been cut off for posting for the time being. We do not tolerate our models being rude or disrespectful to our members or other models. It is a serious violation of company policy. Posting for the models is a privilege and should be seen as such. It was a tough decision to make, but it was a unanimous decision by the entire staff. There are also many other factors involved that led to this decision. Until then, we have plenty of other models that you can chat with that are eager to do so.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

It's true that Paul and Damian have been cut off for posting for the time being. We do not tolerate our models being rude or disrespectful to our members or other models. It is a serious violation of company policy. Posting for the models is a privilege and should be seen as such. It was a tough decision to make, but it was a unanimous decision by the entire staff. There are also many other factors involved that led to this decision. Until then, we have plenty of other models that you can chat with that are eager to do so.

Thanks for the quick response to our concerns on this matter. It is refreshing that you are making a sterling effort to keep the communications line flowing between members and the management: Something that has been has not always been apparent over the years. Thanks again.

do the other factors involve the forum as well or cant you say. Dan x

Actions have consequences. And if being banned from posting is the only "bad" consequence they, especially Damien Kyle, are subjected to, then they are damn lucky. People can be forgiven for their bad actions, but must still suffer the consequences which flow from those bad actions.

It's true that Paul and Damian have been cut off for posting for the time being. We do not tolerate our models being rude or disrespectful to our members or other models. It is a serious violation of company policy. Posting for the models is a privilege and should be seen as such. It was a tough decision to make, but it was a unanimous decision by the entire staff. There are also many other factors involved that led to this decision. Until then, we have plenty of other models that you can chat with that are eager to do so. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks for the reply. I trust that your guys have handled this situation the best you can. I hope it can become a teachable moment for Damien Kyle. He has to learn how to deal with speaking openly and yet not letting his emotions get the best of him. I hope you guys can come up with a solution that doesn't mean they leave Broke Straight Boys I think that would be a mistake. We all this we are so smart in our teens, worse when we're 18 and even worse in our twenties. I look back on my own life... I think I started to get some stuff when I hit 30. But I realize at 45 I have much to still learn. I'm sure you guys thought long and hard.

Thanks for the reply. I trust that your guys have handled this situation the best you can. I hope it can become a teachable moment for Damien Kyle. He has to learn how to deal with speaking openly and yet not letting his emotions get the best of him. I hope you guys can come up with a solution that doesn't mean they leave Broke Straight Boys I think that would be a mistake. We all this we are so smart in our teens, worse when we're 18 and even worse in our twenties. I look back on my own life... I think I started to get some stuff when I hit 30. But I realize at 45 I have much to still learn. I'm sure you guys thought long and hard.

Yes. Thank you Damian for keeping us informed as much as you are. The fear of the unknown can often be worse than the reality of the events playing out. We know Damien Kyle and Paul are in the proverbial doghouse right now. How much I wish we were pleasantly chatting with Paul about what a wonderful and lovely family he has...or with Damien about our anticipation of his upcoming BTS video...instead of this very unfortunate situation we find ourselves in. It's a sad state of affairs to be sure. :/

Whatever the outcome of this is or will be, I'm sure it will be no surprise that my own thinking is much in line with some of the other posters such as Mtfrc. To borrow a quote from him...I hope that some understanding can be reached behind closed doors that will allow both Damien Kyle and Paul to stay with the company. While it's true that Broke Straight Boys is bigger than any one or even two models, the very fact that Broke Straight Boys strives to portray the models as real human beings instead of just sexual objects, helps to create its own unique bond to the fans. It makes it difficult to see a favorite model leave the company even of his own volition in order to drop out of the business. (Because he's not just a pretty face to us anymore that can be easily replaced with another.) And of course it's even more stressful and sad to witness the prospect of popular models (and even favorites to myself and other fans) being in these unfortunate circumstances. I'm praying this will work out.

I tend to agree with the above comments. However, there are a few points that I do wish to make:

1. It appears we have hijacked this thread. What was to be a nice discussion and follow-up to Vadium's interview has turned into the Damian and Paul thread. Perhaps we should move this discussion somewhere else?

2. All members (models included) have a free right to express themselves. Where ANY of us misuse that privilege we pay the price.

3. Regarding Damian and Paul, Boys will be Boys. While I understand the pride and loyalty Damien Kyle has for Broke Straight Boys he could have done it differently and behind the scenes. I believe both he and Paul if they have not seen the light of where this has gone, will understand at some point what I'm saying. And Paul, if you read my comments about YOUR interview, you know I am a fan and support.

4. Managements decision to "ban" the two of them is appropriate. The rockets and shelling have been intense and it is time for a 7 day cease fire.

5. As for those who what to know more and know the total story, I have the answer for that:

IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!

Mark is running a business and as owner, CEO and chief bottle washer I fully understand and respect why this is none of our business. It would be no different if I were to share inside information about how my company works. So lets move on.

5. Regarding the banning of Paul and Damien Kyle, unlike Tampa who stated, " I'm praying this will work out" I am confident it will. The cease fire will allow all heads to shrink and cool and individuals previous banned have been reinstated.

6 Lastly, the best thing we could all do is close this thread and MOVE ON.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. Vadium, if your still with us reading this thread sorry it went in a different direction. Looking forward to seeing you in action

Yes. Thank you Damian for keeping us informed as much as you are. The fear of the unknown can often be worse than the reality of the events playing out. We know Damien Kyle and Paul are in the proverbial doghouse right now. How much I wish we were pleasantly chatting with Paul about what a wonderful and lovely family he has...or with Damien about our anticipation of his upcoming BTS video...instead of this very unfortunate situation we find ourselves in. It's a sad state of affairs to be sure. :/

Whatever the outcome of this is or will be, I'm sure it will be no surprise that my own thinking is much in line with some of the other posters such as Mtfrc. To borrow a quote from him...I hope that some understanding can be reached behind closed doors that will allow both Damien Kyle and Paul to stay with the company. While it's true that Broke Straight Boys is bigger than any one or even two models, the very fact that Broke Straight Boys strives to portray the models as real human beings instead of just sexual objects, helps to create its own unique bond to the fans. It makes it difficult to see a favorite model leave the company even of his own volition in order to drop out of the business. (Because he's not just a pretty face to us anymore that can be easily replaced with another.) And of course it's even more stressful and sad to witness the prospect of popular models (and even favorites to myself and other fans) being in these unfortunate circumstances. I'm praying this will work out.

Tyler,

I believe my friend Jon is just advising you that since this thread has gone where no thread has gone before (not in the good way), to just sit back and watch. In this case silence can and most likely will be golden.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Indeed I was/am.

first of all jon don't put words in my mouth the comment i made smfh is to everyone whose going back and forth with members, models and employes. this shit getting ridic. i come on here to talk to u guys and answer all questions that are asked. i tried to get to as many people as possible and some may realize i don't comment on disrespectful comments, because I'm not aloud to fire back. a select few wanna fire back at us models because of our comments that are made. haven't u guys realize we take time outa our days to talk to the fans. you guys support us with be being a paying member of the site. we all appreciate that. but give us a break, please.

much love tyler

first of all jon don't put words in my mouth the comment i made smfh is to everyone whose going back and forth with members, models and employes. this shit getting ridic. i come on here to talk to u guys and answer all questions that are asked. i tried to get to as many people as possible and some may realize i don't comment on disrespectful comments, because I'm not aloud to fire back. a select few wanna fire back at us models because of our comments that are made. haven't u guys realize we take time outa our days to talk to the fans. you guys support us with be being a paying member of the site. we all appreciate that. but give us a break, please.

much love tyler
I want you to know Tyler that I really appreciate all of the time that you and all of the other models spend on this forum and all that you add to the forum as a whole. I do have to agree with you on the matter of it not being fare that models are not allowed to respond to posts in the way that normal members would, don't get me wrong I understand that mark and the management have a site and a business to run and members to keep happy but I personally believe that models should be able to defend themselves against any comment that they personally find offensive in the way that the original post was intended as other wise they are just like a virtual punching bag. Dan x

I want you to know Tyler that I really appreciate all of the time that you and all of the other models spend on this forum and all that you add to the forum as a whole. I do have to agree with you on the matter of it not being fare that models are not allowed to respond to posts in the way that normal members would, don't get me wrong I understand that mark and the management have a site and a business to run and members to keep happy but I personally believe that models should be able to defend themselves against any comment that they personally find offensive in the way that the original post was intended as other wise they are just like a virtual punching bag. Dan x
you couldn't say it any better dan. glad u understand

in my hometown, after a storm the runoff causes the beaches downstream to be closed. to suggest that one should not wade into polluted waters is not made lightly. there are so many other beaches open to ride the waves. let's find a happier beach and party together.

in my hometown, after a storm the runoff causes the beaches downstream to be closed. to suggest that one should not wade into polluted waters is not made lightly. there are so many other beaches open to ride the waves. let's find a happier beach and party together.
a happy forum is always a nice play to be

much love tyler

So are you only allowed to comment on members who say you are the dogs bollocks ? Absolute crap mate ! You can reply to whatever posts you feel you can be, and maybe that is where your downfall has been. In the past you have only responded to those members who feel the sunshine comes out of your butt, rather than those who offer constructive criticism which you have chosen to ignore. Don't forget Tyler, that this side of the forum was set up for the members and should you wish you could set up an admiration thread on the Chat with the Models section.

TBH, I wouldn't give a fuck if you muttered another word on here if you think that you are doing us members a favour by posting on here, as your quoted post indicates and I think your statement about yourself taking time out of your busy broke lives to talk to your fans is utter bullshit, that statement demeanours your fanbase. During BSB1, hardly any models posted as much as you do but they didnt post on here crying about their loss in popularity as you and Damien Kyle have done.

Not so much love. Jxx