• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vacation

Recognize this bulge LoveLumps?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHzgR2vCYAENrS4.jpg:large

BHzgR2vCYAENrS4.jpg:large

BInEQ8ECAAEShQo.jpg:large

BNv1ZNcCUAAYwti.jpg:large

Last edited:
WTF? LOL, this board blows me away.

I have a nice bulge to show you :p

v8mxio.jpg

207amfa.jpg

de1r84.jpg

1tsqbq.jpg

No copyright infringement. These come from a Brazilian gay blog. Out of this world <33a.

@bulgeboy12's bulge is so stinking huge, it's indecent! ;) I have never seen anything like it in real life. :( In my next life I'm going to be a total size queen!

No no no... I have only six inches... but thank heaven, a fat ass too, for easy pounding all six inches.
How in hell do you pound that fat ass of yours with your "only six inches"?.....just curious.

You didn't tell me all of this when you proposed to me. lol

Vacation, a scarce commodity for most Americans especially during this recession (that is if you're still working) depression (that's when you lost your job). Enjoy your wonderful funful vacation in Jax, Florida, you're sure are lucky to have one.

You don't have to be rich to have a vacation. Any break away from work is a vacation in my eyes, whether you just enjoy the serenity of your back garden or go on a world cruise.

You don't have to be rich to have a vacation. Any break away from work is a vacation in my eyes, whether you just enjoy the serenity of your back garden or go on a world cruise.

I do love your outlook on life, Jon. We're sending the boys to visit the Grandparents in a couple of weeks. That will be vacation enough for me! I won't have to clean up their dirty dishes for a whole week, or ask them to put their shoes away, or listen to their xbox games for hours on end or their iTunes playlists! :)

Wait a minute, it must have been in my English lit class when my professor pointed out that the English gentlemen wore these special cups to accentuate their privates in public. They also wore these pointed shoes to show how long their penis is. Well, we have come a long way for now we should our bulges naturallllllll.