• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vacation

erikthbod

Reaction score
One of the reasons I have been posting so much this week is .... I am on vacation.
I really love JAX BEACH. Jax is like the big sceret peaceful get-a-way compared to the rest of Florida.

I am enjoying the sun, the sand, the surf, and the surfers. (not in that order)
I really really do love this place.

One of the reasons I have been posting so much this week is .... I am on vacation.
I really love JAX BEACH. Jax is like the big sceret peaceful get-a-way compared to the rest of Florida.

The sun has gone to your head Erik. This should have been posted in the first section lol. Enjoy your break dude.

Enjoy your vacation Erik! :001_smile: I'm sure you've earned it. You have a tough job, even though you like it. :)

I'm glad you like Florida so much. I love it!

Excellent, enjoy your time off...while getting off! Post a couple of pictures so we can enjoy along with you.

Just for you Beth... I took this today... and yes I was only thinking of you Beth.

j boy.jpg

took this last year... still my favorite shot from Jax.... Surfer wipe out at the pier. (look close)JAX 12 030.jpg

Did you at least offer him some mouth-to-mouth resuscitation? Whether he needed it or not? LOL

Help me! .. Help me! ... I'm drowning ! Excuse me, do I need to be in the water to make this look real?

jboy 2 051.jpg

Can "IT" get any better than this.....................
yes 4.jpg

Yes "IT can !....................
yes 3.jpg

water ? what do you mean water ? Oh the ocean.... yes on my surfboard... I did !!!

I love guys' buldges!

Beth, this is one of my favorite bulges, and I follow him on twitter... @bulgeboy12

https://twitter.com/BulgeBoy12/status/346517632725430272/photo/1

This isn't the best view of his bulge, and he shows the whole shebang on his twitter page. But I love how the waistband of his trunks don't sit right because the suit is so full! He's impressive. Not the most handsome lad, but boy oh boy does he have a big talent!

very hung swimmer.jpgGuys, I could follow bulges all day long...willingly...