• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Updates in August

Mark,

Thank you for the updates on the updates for August. We look forward to additional updates regarding the update for future updates to be updated so that we can update our files to the correct updates for updating, because without the updates of the updates for the update planning new updates with updates would not be possible.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

To be updated, when additional update information is updated.

Mark,

Thank you for the updates on the updates for August. We look forward to additional updates regarding the update for future updates to be updated so that we can update our files to the correct updates for updating, because without the updates of the updates for the update planning new updates with updates would not be possible.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

To be updated, when additional update information is updated.

Are there any updates?

I had to move one update so the week of August 16th there will only be 2 updates but I am making that up to you in September. The first week in September there will be 3 updates.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks, that will make the Labor Day weekend more special.:thumbup:

As soon as I get the update, it will be updated to the update files current update of the previous updates for the current update.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Wow, that seems pretty redundant but very efficient. Just don't for get to update the backup files and backup the update files.:thumbup: