• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Seth and Colin

That's easy enough to solve...

Stimpy I love you!!! You are such a cool dude cause you tell it like it is! Im not sure if im supposed to talk about the xcene before it comes out but lets just say this. Self directed by Colin him self need i say more? lol Make sure Your wrist gets plenty of rest!

Dear Thoughtful and Concerned Colin,

Thankyou for your concern for my wrist(s)(depending). You know, in all these many years, I have never had anyone express even the slightest concern for my wrist(s) being rested. Furthermore as a safeguard, I have already made plans with my massage therapist on Saturday to work on my overworked wrist(s)(depending). If it was super-super-super-hot he has promised to give me a group discount for both wrists provided I shared a copy of your footage.

I keep on adding (s) and (depending) as a barometer of the intensity of your action with Seth in your latest update. I may be able to get by using only 1 wrist or, if things get really hot and out of control, both may be called into service, much like volunteers being called in to fight a forest fire. That is why I keep on adding (depending). If I give it two thumbs up, then both hands had to be called into service for the specific occasion as a national emergency.

Please don't worry about me, after some 50+ years of jacking off, these wrists have not failed me yet!LOL Thanks for your concern!!!! I will know exactly who to call, should both arms or wrists ever get broken, so if you see BR-547 on your caller id, you have to know it's just little old me needing a helping hand!:wink::001_rolleyes::biggrin::blushing:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

less than 20 hours and 30 minutes to a real ejoyulation, but who is counting?
i joined flirt4free to watch colin and interact with him.
i just love ... well everything about colin.

less than 20 hours and 30 minutes to a real ejoyulation, but who is counting?
i joined flirt4free to watch colin and interact with him.
i just love ... well everything about colin.

Another1, I have to admit, there's pretty much nothing about Colin not to love. He is an amazing guy, top to bottom inside out top notch all the way! :001_wub:

i am still with you, guys and gals. i've experienced ejoyulation and it is good.
colin, you and seth made this voyeur very happy.
i liked the camera work and the fact that two hot guys did a scene that melted the screen.
and then there was that unexpected kiss. too hot for words.
kudos, to all involved in the production of this scene.

The train is back on the tracks. Nice job by everyone involved. I was sweating as much as Colin just taking in this scene.

Way to Go, Colin! You hit this one out of the park!

Dear Thoughtful and Concerned Colin,

Thankyou for your concern for my wrist(s)(depending). You know, in all these many years, I have never had anyone express even the slightest concern for my wrist(s) being rested. Furthermore as a safeguard, I have already made plans with my massage therapist on Saturday to work on my overworked wrist(s)(depending). If it was super-super-super-hot he has promised to give me a group discount for both wrists provided I shared a copy of your footage.

I keep on adding (s) and (depending) as a barometer of the intensity of your action with Seth in your latest update. I may be able to get by using only 1 wrist or, if things get really hot and out of control, both may be called into service, much like volunteers being called in to fight a forest fire. That is why I keep on adding (depending). If I give it two thumbs up, then both hands had to be called into service for the specific occasion as a national emergency.

Please don't worry about me, after some 50+ years of jacking off, these wrists have not failed me yet!LOL Thanks for your concern!!!! I will know exactly who to call, should both arms or wrists ever get broken, so if you see BR-547 on your caller id, you have to know it's just little old me needing a helping hand!:wink::001_rolleyes::biggrin::blushing:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Colin,

By the big grin on your face going ear-to-ear, you know exactly what the outcome was with both of my wrists. I have called to see if the physical therapist could take me a day early, as I still have some unfinished business that needs my personal attention. I'm still waiting for a call back due to a cancellation of someone scheduled for today. As predicted, based on the possible outcum of your performance, I am fortunate enough to get a group discount with all of the necessary preliminaries including both wrists. Both of my wrists are just waiting now to get some relief from my therapist.

My complements to both you, Colin and Seth for setting a new standard of excellence for Broke Straight Boys-2. Besides God knows where Colin, you had your fingers on the pulse of the Broke Straight Boys membership and I still show your handmarks. Thanks so much, you made it so very worth it. You get it, I mean really get it and I now hope the powers that be really get it too!

And for those untrusting souls out there that had their doubts you could live up to your promises, Colin, you really hit this one "OUT OF THE PARK"! And the camera work was able to capture the most important and enjoyable aspects of your pairing with Seth to everybody's best advantage! What a refreshing break and a delight from our current routine.

I cannot remember any anal scene at any time that has brought the whole Broke Straight Boys viewership together in celebration of this pleasureable event. I guess that just goes to show you "capitalism" can really work, when you bring people something they really want to see. In these days of "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrations, this is truely an unexpected delight to see the beaming smiles throughout the membership because all of us finally got to see something they wanted to see on Broke Straight Boys People aren't stupid and they appreciate honest quality work!

Way to Go Colin!

Sincerely,

Stimpy, a satisfied customer once again

Dear Colin,

By the big grin on your face going ear-to-ear, you know exactly what the outcome was with both of my wrists. I have called to see if the physical therapist could take me a day early, as I still have some unfinished business that needs my personal attention. I'm still waiting for a call back due to a cancellation of someone scheduled for today. As predicted, based on the possible outcum of your performance, I am fortunate enough to get a group discount with all of the necessary preliminaries including both wrists. Both of my wrists are just waiting now to get some relief from my therapist.

My complements to both you, Colin and Seth for setting a new standard of excellence for Broke Straight Boys-2. Besides God knows where Colin, you had your fingers on the pulse of the Broke Straight Boys membership and I still show your handmarks. Thanks so much, you made it so very worth it. You get it, I mean really get it and I now hope the powers that be really get it too!

And for those untrusting souls out there that had their doubts you could live up to your promises, Colin, you really hit this one "OUT OF THE PARK"! And the camera work was able to capture the most important and enjoyable aspects of your pairing with Seth to everybody's best advantage! What a refreshing break and a delight from our current routine.

I cannot remember any anal scene at any time that has brought the whole Broke Straight Boys viewership together in celebration of this pleasureable event. I guess that just goes to show you "capitalism" can really work, when you bring people something they really want to see. In these days of "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrations, this is truely an unexpected delight to see the beaming smiles throughout the membership because all of us finally got to see something they wanted to see on Broke Straight Boys People aren't stupid and they appreciate honest quality work!

Way to Go Colin!

Sincerely,

Stimpy, a satisfied customer once again

Wow sir, truly kind, generous and truthful words...I only have one question, who types for you during your "degenerative periods?!":glare:

Stimpy You are fucking awesome man!

Regenerative (not degenerative) Please!

Wow sir, truly kind, generous and truthful words...I only have one question, who types for you during your "degenerative periods?!":glare:

Dear Beth and anyone concerned with my overused wrists due to Colin & Seth,

What I am going to say might sound sexist, so please don't overreact. My elderly cousin, a "Southern Belle" from Louisiana via New Orleans and was the main character in "A Street Car Named Desire", namely Blanche DuBois was frequentlly heard repeating herself saying..."I have always depended on the kindness of strangers!"

Having learned from her vast wealth of experiences, "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers", too!

Sincerely,

Stimpy