• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Seth and Colin

avery123

Banned
Reaction score
As Colin said before he was finally topping my guess is this will be the scene. For "the gift" since the new Broke Straight Boys has become so predictable my guess is Colin will cum in Seth's mouth. Time will tell.

I can't wait to watch Colin top, every opportunity to watch those sexy long beautiful legs of his in action not to mention his smile and that hot body is a gift to the eyes.

i think that this is the scene of which colin spoke.
the colin and seth scene should be hot.

This scene will be hot regardless cause Colin always does his best. As long as its not another jimmy scene I will be happy. I've had enough to last a lifetime.

I sure hope they put a little passion into this scene. I think both are ripe for it! I don't care if they don't actually suck face, but I would love to see some action both ways, like mutual sucking before the anal begins. Some erotic touching and dirty talk would be hot as well.

Unfortunately, all these requests and suggestions will fall on deaf ears as I am sure the episode has already been filmed.

Yeah, what about a little tender loving care (passion) this time. They don't have to kiss just show a little (fake) lustful expression as one is getting a piece of ass. Wrap his face with the flag and fuck for Old Glory and mean it.

Yeah, what about a little tender loving care (passion) this time. They don't have to kiss just show a little (fake) lustful expression as one is getting a piece of ass. Wrap his face with the flag and fuck for Old Glory and mean it.

Personally I would love to watch some hot, unprompted kissing and I think Colin would have quite a few of us swooning over him if he tried it sometime.

Abe,
You may well be a romantic as I am. Because of my advanced age (57), I am willing to settle for crumbs whereas before I was too pickey about my tour de Force. But anything Colin would lay out on a dish will be wonderful for me.
Ken

I think Colin is THE LOGICAL CHOICE for Passion

Personally I would love to watch some hot, unprompted kissing and I think Colin would have quite a few of us swooning over him if he tried it sometime.

Dearest Abe,

I am 63 and still at my age, I have not gotten my fill of watching spontaneous, heartfelt kissing between two gorgeous males consumed in passion. I may be old, but my pilot light has not completely gone out yet! I appreciate anyone showing some passion in whatever they do in life, so being a Broke Straight Boys Model is the most logical of professions for the embracing of passion in one's daily work, so long as it is sincere.

The trait I like most about Colin is that he genuinely "aims to please in all of his episodes"! I cannot give any model a higher recommendation. This same recommendation goes to Rob_Ryder and is in early development with the sexy Chad. I consider their "work-ethic" to be beyond reproach. If Broke Straight Boys is to ever get back to its former "Glory Days", this is the only promising path I know to follow!

I guess I am old-fashioned but I fully believe making money the hard way - with the investment of blood, sweat, and tears!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dearest Abe,

I am 63 and still at my age, I have not gotten my fill of watching spontaneous, heartfelt kissing between two gorgeous males consumed in passion. I may be old, but my pilot light has not completely gone out yet! I appreciate anyone showing some passion in whatever they do in life, so being a Broke Straight Boys Model is the most logical of professions for the embracing of passion in one's daily work, so long as it is sincere.

The trait I like most about Colin is that he genuinely "aims to please in all of his episodes"! I cannot give any model a higher recommendation. This same recommendation goes to Rob_Ryder and is in early development with the sexy Chad. I consider their "work-ethic" to be beyond reproach. If Broke Straight Boys is to ever get back to its former "Glory Days", this is the only promising path I know to follow!

I guess I am old-fashioned but I fully believe making money the hard way - with the investment of blood, sweat, and tears!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Stimpy I love you!!! You are such a cool dude cause you tell it like it is! Im not sure if im supposed to talk about the xcene before it comes out but lets just say this. Self directed by Colin him self need i say more? lol Make sure Your wrist gets plenty of rest!

colin and seth. when it said, colin, no more need be said, but it said and seth.
i'll get back you in 6 hours and 15 minutes for now.
where is that back to the future car?
hope i will be able to use my hands for typing!

colin and seth. when it said, colin, no more need be said, but it said and seth.
i'll get back you in 6 hours and 15 minutes for now.
where is that back to the future car?
hope i will be able to use my hands for typing!

I'm with you mr. 1, I am so excited to see Colin top! GO COLIN! GO COLIN! GO COLIN!! :biggrin:

I'm simply "green" with envy

Stimpy I love you!!! You are such a cool dude cause you tell it like it is! Im not sure if im supposed to talk about the xcene before it comes out but lets just say this. Self directed by Colin him self need i say more? lol Make sure Your wrist gets plenty of rest!

My dearest and most genuine Colin and his worthy partner Seth,

Colin: You are the real article. You are real top to bottom(Opps! No sexual implication intended); front to back; and over and under. I love watching your beautiful body from each of these angles. I am most gratified that you are getting your wish to top and all I can say is that I hope toes will be curling all across the US as you have your loving and caring intimate way with Seth. All I ask is that you don't actually fuck his brains out, unless by his special request! Just remember that Seth deserves as much respect as you did as a bottom. In other words, don't ever forget where you came from on Broke Straight Boys, sexually speaking. From humble beginnings...Greatness cums!(hopefully, "massively" from both of you guys!)

Seth: If Seth is reading this, I trust you are in good hands and then some. Furthermore, I hope you hit a new high in your personal orgasms continuum, knowing full well what special characteristics are behind the overwhelming waves of orgasmic spasms you will be brought to. May your prostate have an "approving glow" that brings you to more sexual joy that you ever knew was possible! Who could be better than Colin to THRUST YOU INTO ORGASMIC ORBIT OF SHEER BLISS!

As they say in the theatre, ..."Break a leg" and nothing else, Please!!!

Looking forward to seeing you both,

Stimpy

Hey Colin,

I'm really looking forward to your showing us some of your skills that you use with your "wifey" that you speak so highly of. I can't wait to see your beautiful body fucking Seth hard, who like Anthony appears to love taking a hard dick. I'm expecting a wild, very hot scene. Thanks in advance! :thumbup1:

i say get hard, stay hard, play hard and cum hard!
that's what i plan to do.
talk about loving a model.
i confess, i can't get enough of colin.
then there is seth in this scene and that is a good thing.

i say get hard, stay hard, play hard and cum hard!
that's what i plan to do.
talk about loving a model.
i confess, i can't get enough of colin.
then there is seth in this scene and that is a good thing.

GO TEAM COLIN! GO TEAM COLIN! GO TEAM COLIN! :001_smile:

Hmmmmm, I am excited to see how you directed this scene with Seth...........BUT REMEMBER THAT I AM DIRECTING THE COLIN/CHAD DOUBLE FEATURE!:001_tt1::w00t::001_tt1: