• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Broke Straight Boys Gay Sex Scenes

Oh, MY GAWD. {Faints}. These upcoming scenes I am very excited for. Couldn't agree more @TouchKrazy, I love seeing men of different ethnicities, wish we had even more šŸ˜
That part! I have been saying this since I joined. Gotten into a couple of arguments along the way but I LIVE for the diversity. So happy and wish it was more often! So looking forward to all of these new guys. And I agree with what @mikeyank said earlier. Iā€™d love an early drop of @BSBSamual ā€™s GTK.

After the three-way this coming weekend with Chris, Andrew & Calvin, from the next two previews it will apparently be a four model shoot week with three new cummers to Broke Straight Boys, Samual, Eddie & Bruce with Broke Straight Boys veteran Darron. Great that four boys rather than three will be ā€œin the houseā€ and that the great Darron Bluu will be there to push the envelope with the newbies. I am looking forward to a month of hot scenes coming up!!!!! :thumbup:

I have a question for Mark. In the past, youā€™ve held scenes back from particular shoot weeks to give us more variety. For example we currently are near the end of a three man shoot week. First we had Calvin & Chris, then Andrew & Calvin, followed by Chris & Andrew. We are going to get a threesome this week of all the boys we saw over the past three weeks. As you have a new shoot week ready with three brand new to Broke Straight Boys boys, plus the very popular Darron, why not introduce Samual with his Getting to Know and initial scene with Darron, before giving us a fourth straight week of the three guys weā€™ve been watching since mid March? The threesome of Chris, Calvin and Andrew might be fun to see in a month from now or later.

I know the schedule has already been set now, but for the future, I know I would and I think other members agree that ā€œvariety is the spice of lifeā€. Just a suggestion for you and your team to think about going forward.

I have a question for Mark. In the past, youā€™ve held scenes back from particular shoot weeks to give us more variety. For example we currently are near the end of a three man shoot week. First we had Calvin & Chris, then Andrew & Calvin, followed by Chris & Andrew. We are going to get a threesome this week of all the boys we saw over the past three weeks. As you have a new shoot week ready with three brand new to Broke Straight Boys boys, plus the very popular Darron, why not introduce Samual with his Getting to Know and initial scene with Darron, before giving us a fourth straight week of the three guys weā€™ve been watching since mid March? The threesome of Chris, Calvin and Andrew might be fun to see in a month from now or later.

I know the schedule has already been set now, but for the future, I know I would and I think other members agree that ā€œvariety is the spice of lifeā€. Just a suggestion for you and your team to think about going forward.

Trying to do what we can but unfortunately we are behind with filming all sites so there isn't much room for moving things. I will see what I can do.

We are now ready to meet three newbies over the next three weeks with Darron. We have full names now. Samual Hayes, Bruce Garcia and Eddie Church. Iā€™m looking forward to Getting To Know features for all three followed by their scenes.

Week three debuting on May 4th will be Eddie & Darron. Iā€™m looking forward to it all.

IMG_2312.jpeg

I have a request for Mark. We will not be seeing Samualā€™s initial scene with Darron until April 13th, and the Getting to Know BTSā€™s are released a few days before the scene. However as Samual has already started talking with us on the forum, could you please release his Getting To Know interview earlier. That way we can start a more meaningful dialog with him on the forum after hearing more about him.

View attachment 182494
I see that my ā€œGetting to Knowā€ is up and I hope you all enjoy my quirky, nerdy, and fun personality!

I see we are breaking up the current group with a Chris and Andy scene on 4/27/24 which is fine but is it Chris Star and Andy Adler?
I was wondering the same thing. Once again, I call on our super sleuth Jay to fill in the blanks for us. He knows when there is an un aired scene. And especially if it involves Chris Star. :001_smile:

I was very impressed with your debuts Broke Straight Boys scene with Darron and gave both of you the maximum rating of five stars! Looking forward to seeing more of you!
Thank you, that means a lot! I was nervous filming with Darron, especially since heā€™s a favorite for many of you. Iā€™m glad to see that you and others enjoy the scene! Stay tuned for more! šŸ˜Š

Thank you, that means a lot! I was nervous filming with Darron, especially since heā€™s a favorite for many of you. Iā€™m glad to see that you and others enjoy the scene! Stay tuned for more! šŸ˜Š
I loved your scene Sam and look forward to more! :smiley-love021: