• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Broke Straight Boys Gay Sex Scenes

đŸ„°. Because I'm nosy and impatient LOL 😂, what is your favorite music/musicians?
Oh my haha that’s always difficult to answer. I really enjoy Doja Cat, Adele, Eminem, Kali Uchis, NF, Jay-Z, Rammstein, Cat Janice, Alice In Chains, Amy Winehouse. I also listen to a lot of classical music, Indie, some hip-hop, and pop. I’m all over the place haha

HELL YES!

IMG_7548.jpeg

I have a request for Mark. We will not be seeing Samual’s initial scene with Darron until April 13th, and the Getting to Know BTS’s are released a few days before the scene. However as Samual has already started talking with us on the forum, could you please release his Getting To Know interview earlier. That way we can start a more meaningful dialog with him on the forum after hearing more about him.

IMG_2282.gif

I have a request for Mark. We will not be seeing Samual’s initial scene with Darron until April 13th, and the Getting to Know BTS’s are released a few days before the scene. However as Samual has already started talking with us on the forum, could you please release his Getting To Know interview earlier. That way we can start a more meaningful dialog with him on the forum after hearing more about him.

View attachment 182494

haha I will see what I can do. :)

I have no idea of who they are or what they look like, but I like having more and more new guys coming!

Date: Apr 20, 2024

• Bruce And Eddie Scene
I don't mind the new guys but pairing is the key inexperience needs experience working with them. I also have no idea who Bruce and Eddie might be maybe Jay can put some light on it.

So, I got my confirmation that the Bruce I found is in fact the Bruce that will be one our newest models. He gave me permission to share his X (twitter) and said he hopes to meet and chat with many of you on the forum. Seems like a cool guy. And HOT AS HELL!

His X (Twitter) is

@izzie_boi99

IMG_7941.png

đŸ˜łđŸ„”â€ïž

• Bruce Fucks Deep In Eddie's Ready Hole
    Bruce and Eddie are ready to get down and dirty for some extra cash. We hope you enjoy as Eddie gets fucked by Bruce's hard and ready dick.

View attachment 182541
Both very hot guys. I like that we are getting new guys. More Getting to Know and more fresh newbie sex on Broke Straight Boys Excellent!

Bruce and Eddie are ready to get down and dirty for some extra cash. We hope you enjoy as Eddie gets fucked by Bruce's hard and ready dick.

View attachment 182541
Exciting. So it’s not going to be called “Bruce and Eddie scene”?

Looking forward to some diversity with Samual, and now Bruce and Eddie; when are we going to get to see the getting to knows? I can't wait to see Darron/Samual and Bruce/Eddie from the photo it looks like Bruce is packing a big dick.

So, I got my confirmation that the Bruce I found is in fact the Bruce that will be one our newest models. He gave me permission to share his X (twitter) and said he hopes to meet and chat with many of you on the forum. Seems like a cool guy. And HOT AS HELL!

His X (Twitter) is

@izzie_boi99

View attachment 182538

đŸ˜łđŸ„”â€ïž

View attachment 182541

Looking forward to some diversity with Samual, and now Bruce and Eddie; when are we going to get to see the getting to knows? I can't wait to see Darron/Samual and Bruce/Eddie from the photo it looks like Bruce is packing a big dick.

Oh, MY GAWD. {Faints}. These upcoming scenes I am very excited for. Couldn't agree more @TouchKrazy, I love seeing men of different ethnicities, wish we had even more 😍