• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Broke Straight Boys Gay Sex Scenes

Before anyone asks, I don’t know who this Calvin model is on the upcoming release of March 16th. Lol. Chris is very professional and doesn’t give me names or info about his work with Broke Straight Boys, and I don’t ask. I prefer the surprise and love the challenge of finding out on my own research. I’ll report back.

The photo is up for our third upcoming scene. Chris is looking handsome and fit. :smiley-love021:

I don’t know who Calvin is. I guess we will have a Getting to Know during the week prior to March 16th.

Tattooed Bad Boys Calvin And Chris Fuck​

will be released on Mar 16, 2024.​

IMG_2260.jpeg

I see that Broke Straight Boys-Brock just reacted to my comment here and Jay’s previous one. I’m glad that Brock is still checking out the forum, and even agrees with me that his scenes were released too quickly in rapid succession.

Much like fine wine, Brock should be savored, not consumed all in one gulp. lol :smiley-love001: Brock!!!
Good points being made in this discussion about having more models and spreading their work out. College Boy Physicals' most recent scene starred Noah Bentley, a former star twink bottom at Helix who easily could have been promoted to Broke Straight Boys for a scene or two. I also agree with you that fine wine should be savored, although some cock suckers do seem to prefer swallowing cum in one gulp!

When a new scene is released, I typically check out the Uocoming section before watching the new scene. I see we have a second newbie to Broke Straight Boys named Andrew coming up. Two new “Getting to Know” episodes to look forward to over the next few weeks.

Calvin And Andrew Scene​

will be released on Mar 23, 2024.​

IMG_2262.jpeg

Looking forward to next Sat as Andrew is going to take Chris's big dick and we hopefully will see more of Andrews hairy ass. Two weeks to see if Darron is back with a newbie.

Can’t wait. Darron’s hot. You’re hot. Looking forward to a steaming scene. 🔥

Also looking forward to your Getting to Know. Welcome to Broke Straight Boys and The Forum. :welcome:

Can’t wait. Darron’s hot. You’re hot. Looking forward to a steaming scene. 🔥

Also looking forward to your Getting to Know. Welcome to Broke Straight Boys and The Forum. :welcome:

Welcome to the forum and Broke Straight Boys Samual! I love your profile pic! Can't wait to see more of you 😏 😍
It’ll be nice for everyone to see my “Getting to Know”, and I hope we can also connect through this forum, as well. I appreciate the support from you all!