• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Bobby, Darren

Amazing!

What really amazes me, is how SURPRISED and upset you all are about Bobby's haircut.:001_rolleyes:

On this forum Bobby has been described as cute, boyish, innocent, sweet, and I believe "cherub like" was even one of the descriptions. Honestly, what 18 year old guy wants any of those words used to describe them??????:crying:

I am not in the least bit surprised that Bobby would be trying to look older, and the blame for that does lie with Broke Straight Boys, but not the management......the forum. Call an 18 year old boy or girl, sweet and innocent looking, and the first thing they are going to do is try and change that.:ohmy:

Boys to men?

The site is called Broke Straight BOYS, not Men! I love Bobby's boyish charm, and those beautiful curls were one of the things about him that made him so charming! I'm going to miss them, but I still have my Avatar by which I will remember them. Good luck with your new look Bobby! :crying:

Merde'

What really amazes me, is how SURPRISED and upset you all are about Bobby's haircut.:001_rolleyes:

On this forum Bobby has been described as cute, boyish, innocent, sweet, and I believe "cherub like" was even one of the descriptions. Honestly, what 18 year old guy wants any of those words used to describe them??????:crying:

I am not in the least bit surprised that Bobby would be trying to look older, and the blame for that does lie with Broke Straight Boys, but not the management......the forum. Call an 18 year old boy or girl, sweet and innocent looking, and the first thing they are going to do is try and change that.:ohmy:

As usual Ms. Kianna, your insight and incisiveness are both evident.
Tequila69 pointed out that the site is about Straight BOYS, and indeed that is the fantasy. The truth is that the models are YOUNG MEN. All of us should think back to the challenges of moving beyond boyhood and the quest for an adult identity. What kind of man do I want to be? Where will I fit in the world? To confuse matters, these young guys are involved in gay sex, which has to throw a bit of a monkey wrench into the process. It might just be a bit difficult and ego bruising if they're straight to think of themselves as masculine when they're getting paid to get butt fucked. It may be "all about the money", but the reality is the occasional dick in your mouth and up your ass. Some model's do well with compartmentalizing the job. Others may not.
As young adults we all tried different persona's, attitudes, clothing styles, types of friends, etc., and yes, even HAIRCUTS.
Whatever Bobby's reason is for cutting his hair is not the stuff of tragedy. The sun will rise and set tomorrow. He'll still be a great model and deliver great scenes.
Give him a break and get over it.

Last edited:
I prefer Bobby with his curls. Personally I found his previous haircut to be more attractive. That is my opinion. I do not condemn Bobby for his new haircut. I still find his personality as attractive as ever. I do not blame anyone else for his new haircut. I do not think there is a conspiracy. And I understand that Bobby has every right to style his hair as he chooses. Neither am I devastated by the fact that he cut his hair. I am not crying. I am not distraught. It is, after all, just a hair cut. But my opinion will remain that I prefer him with his curls.

Wait for the date of the shoot to appear on the opening credits. Will it be July? What kind of weather did they have in Florida in July? Was it hot? Did he cut his hair because he didn't want a bunch of heat retaining curls wreathing his face? Will he let his hair grow back out as the weather gets cooler because he's a cute-assed stoner-skater and he knows what one of those is supposed to look like?

I'm gonna love his Bob Hope nose minus all the distraction it's had from his 18th century curls up to now. Wait and see, he's gonna be just as adorable, innocent, boyish and sweet with his hair on the barbershop floor as he was with it on his head.

Attachments

• nixon_and_bob_hope_1969.jpg
    nixon_and_bob_hope_1969.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 49