• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming - Before The Scene With Casey Owens - 9/14/19

I just watched the interview -- and Sha has done wonders (as he alway does) in getting the model to open up. I think that I"m going to really like Casey! We've already been told that his solo may be the best solo in 5 years -- so, there's that. For me, one of the most important aspects in my like or dislike of a model is his willingness to be "all in". Which is why I like Tanner so much and my enthusiasm for Ethan has waned. I suspect that Casey will be "all in" and I'm looking forward to his future scenes.

I agree with your comments I do like Casey and really hope he does well. My only problem is when an announcement is made in this case by the producers that this is the best jerk scene in five years, that already puts the expectation bar high, I just know someone is going to disagree with that statement as soon as this scene is shown especially if Casey starts getting compared to other models. Beware of saying this is the best thing since slice bread because invariably it won't be until the next best thing comes along.

I agree with your comments I do like Casey and really hope he does well. My only problem is when an announcement is made in this case by the producers that this is the best jerk scene in five years, that already puts the expectation bar high, I just know someone is going to disagree with that statement as soon as this scene is shown especially if Casey starts getting compared to other models. Beware of saying this is the best thing since slice bread because invariably it won't be until the next best thing comes along.
Good point. I already have a few favorites, and there are certain things in a solo that turn me on. If these things aren’t given to me, it’ll be just any ordinary solo scene to me.

Good point. I do hope you guys enjoy it. There is almost 2k scenes on Broke Straight Boys so for everyone to agree on that one was pretty significant.

Good looking guy. I congratulate him on his success in overcoming addiction. Very good interview and very honest, and I loved it being outdoors too. Great job, Casey, and great job, Sha. Well done and very impressed.

All good, but please turn up the damn volume...................

Hey Pete,

If you are calling me a "big dawg" and offering me Casey to eat.....You have a deal dude!!!!!! :biggrin:

a64973ee7a923178450bf6924cb16fa1.gif

Hey Mikeyank, that kid with the banana needs to get signed up with Broke Straight Boys....

I'm late viewing this BTS, so here are a few observational comments:

1. First and foremost, congratulations to Casey for overcoming the circumstances in which he found himself as a result of his drug addiction. And I wish him continued strength as he deals with it "a day at a time".

2. He is a Wisconsite, but that accent has a distinct southern twang of some sort.

3. He is nelly-ish rather than full blown nelly. I don't like nelly tops but given his other physical attributes (observed in his solo) the "ish" factor might not be an issue for me when he tops.

4. I'm not going back to watch five years worth of solos, but I will say for me this was one of the best solos I can remember and that's coming from someone who is not a fan of solos.

5. While the bts synopsis indicates he has worked for some other studios, the interview didn't indicate how many or whether or not they were gay, straight, or both (my guess? -gay). Given his discussion about camera angles, lighting, etc. I get the impression that his work with them might have been pretty extensive and probably took place when he was in California at 17 which is when he said he moved there.

6. He might not like labels, but given some of his responses, it seems to me he is a helluva lot closer to the gay end of Kinsey's scale than the straight one.

7. As I finished watching this BTS, I said to myself that I was looking forward to seeing his solo so I could see what was underneath those clothes.

Very good interview by sha and very forthcoming answers by Casey. 4's to the scene and to Casey.

Last edited:
Full axel

I've been keeping to myself but I can't leave that alone. I've seen him on the J4F site, too but I just haven't been impressed. Of course, the little snippets there really don't show much more that a couple of minutes at a time so I'll wait for the "full Axel". There's no doubt he's got a hot body but I haven't been able to warm to him from the J4F. And for as much as I criticized Axel redundant talking during his solo (watch it again with the sound down!), Casey is going to have to do some pretty awesome stuff to outdo Axel.

Have you gotten the opportunity to view my solo?
I hope I was able to change you mind on your liking of me!!! If not please leave me feedback I'd love to be able to alter what i need to in order to gain or keep a fan! Thanks for the comment I hope to hear from you soon!

I hope I was able to change you mind on your liking of me!!! If not please leave me feedback I'd love to be able to alter what i need to in order to gain or keep a fan! Thanks for the comment I hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you !
:welcome: to the forum Casey. If you've read my posts over the last few days, you will know that I am smitten with you like a teenage girl. :smiley-love021: :smiley-love001:

I think you are incredibly hot and sweet and you are one of my two or three current favorite models on the site. I was going to make a post for Mark to try to convince Casey to join us on the forum, and I can see that wishes do sometimes come true. You are a very special young man Casey and I think you are a fantastic addition to Broke Straight Boys!!!!

I think you are incredibly hot and sweet and you are one of my two or three current favorite models on the site.
two or three? Who got kicked off your list? I thought you had 4 before.

To be specific, "current" including a few months ago are Jake, Ethan and now Casey!!!!! :001_tongue: (Am I forgetting one?) LOL

30019495-poker-card-three-of-a-kind-ace.jpg
Oh I thought Ryan Parks and Elijah Scott were on the list, because you’ve mentioned them many times before. So they got the boot?....lol. My bad!

Last edited:

Casey, you need to check out my post on the "Casey Owens Jacks Himself" thread. Broke Straight Boys is lucky to have you.

Oh I thought Ryan Parks and Elijah Scott were on the list, because you’ve mentioned them many times before. So they got the boot?....lol. My bad!
Thanks for reminding me Jay. I didn't realize that my dance card was so full. LOL

images

But quite honestly if we are rating boys, Jake is my #1 and Casey is a fast moving #2!!!!

589.jpg
611.jpg

I love being in love!!! LOL :smiley-love021:

Thanks for reminding me Jay. I didn't realize that my dance card was so full. LOL

images

But quite honestly if we are rating boys, Jake is my #1 and Casey is a fast moving #2!!!!

589.jpg
611.jpg

I don’t see the slightest resemblance. Lol. I think we know Mikeyank’s type.

images

589.jpg
611.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I don't disagree! :smiley-love021::smiley-sex022: