• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming - Before The Scene With Casey Owens - 9/14/19

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I see that on September 14th, we will have this "before the scene" with the cute new model, Casey Owens.

"Date: Sep 14, 2019. Meet our new guy Casey in this interview before his first scene with Broke Straight Boys"

2262-cover.jpg

I wonder if it will be similar to the previous BTS interviews where Sha has the guys introduce themselves to us and if there will be a solo following this or an actual scene with another model? From the stills on the site so far, Casey looks to be an ultra hot young guy, but hearing them interviewed is also important to me in determining how much I think I am going to like them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am definitely looking forward to "getting to know" and then to watch young Casey in action. He is physically very much my kind of guy!!!! :drool:

He has a very handsome face and nice lean body. I hope he isn't nelly.

He has a very handsome face and nice lean body. I hope he isn't nelly.

I was thinking the same thing, SFP!!
If Casey turns out to be masculine and fits in the old "believably straight" category, he could turn out to be the hottest guy since my JAKE left Broke Straight Boys

As Dusty Springfield used to sing, I'm just......

s-l300.jpg

I will most definitely tuned in on September 14th to check out this beautiful young guy! :drool:

I see that we getting the "full Axel Green" treatment with Casey, three consecutive days with the new pretty boy! :angel:

September 14th.

"Before The Scene With Casey Owens"

2262-cover.jpg

September 15th.

"Casey Owens Jerks Himself Off"

2263-cover.jpg

September 15th.

"After The Scene With Casey Owens"

2264-cover.jpg

tenor.gif

Mikeyank, I think you have coined a new forum phrase. “The full Axel”. I think it’s well deserved. I am predicting that Casey is the new Broke Straight Boys top model discovery for this era judging from the pictures we have seen and the teasers on Just For Fans.

I believe if anyone deserves the Full Axel it’s Casey!

Mikeyank, I think you have coined a new forum phrase. “The full Axel”. I think it’s well deserved. I am predicting that Casey is the new Broke Straight Boys top model discovery for this era judging from the pictures we have seen and the teasers on Just For Fans.

I believe if anyone deserves the Full Axel it’s Casey!
Indeed Rep! The "Full Axel" sounds good to me. September 14th seems to be soooo slow in coming. lol But sometime on Saturday will be Part 1 of the three day extravaganza , "full Axel" roll out for pretty Casey, followed by his "cumming out" party on Sunday and then his "after the cum scene" wrap-up on Monday. :angel:

It's fun for me to have something to look forward to on Broke Straight Boys again!!!!

i_love_casey_shirt-r6942beeb2fe84b4abeb91403c3f0e1d8_v9i79_8byvr_307.jpg

Will be most interested in the sound of his voice and his mannerisms!

Will be most interested in the sound of his voice and his mannerisms!
It’s true. Sometimes we jump the gun on people before knowing all the facts. I have said a few times recently that I don’t think I really have a “type”, so I’ll probably like him regardless. But some people around here can be picky as hell...lol. Don’t be mad, y’all know it’s true. Ethan Steel is a perfect example. Y’all had that poor boy sitting in the top 4 for a little bit and then the scenes came out...lol. Mikey, you know I ain’t talking about you because you’ve been consistent with your love for lil’ Eth. Now I don’t think that’s going to be the case with Casey, because I’ve seen some of the behind the scenes. But then again, you never know. Y’all just try to be nice.

It’s true. Sometimes we jump the gun on people before knowing all the facts. I have said a few times recently that I don’t think I really have a “type”, so I’ll probably like him regardless. But some people around here can be picky as hell...lol. Don’t be mad, y’all know it’s true. Ethan Steel is a perfect example. Y’all had that poor boy sitting in the top 4 for a little bit and then the scenes came out...lol. Mikey, you know I ain’t talking about you because you’ve been consistent with your love for lil’ Eth. Now I don’t think that’s going to be the case with Casey, because I’ve seen some of the behind the scenes. But then again, you never know. Y’all just try to be nice.
Thank you Jay for recognizing that I can be loyal to a fault. And often the more people "dump" on someone who I like, the stronger my resolve grows to defend them. Kind of like a Mother Hen syndrome. lol

I haven't seen Casey yet other than in the stills, so I cannot say how he will come across. However "pretty" goes a long way with me too, and he sure looks pretty so I imagine I will like him but time will tell just how much I do. After the upcoming three day, "Casey Fest", I will be able to judge better. It should be interesting. I'm hoping for the best!

giphy.gif

Hopefully we will all know after The “full Axel” roll out. But for those of us with J4F we already know we like him. I’m staking early claims because I know Peter is going to be after him.

Last edited:

I've been keeping to myself but I can't leave that alone. I've seen him on the J4F site, too but I just haven't been impressed. Of course, the little snippets there really don't show much more that a couple of minutes at a time so I'll wait for the "full Axel". There's no doubt he's got a hot body but I haven't been able to warm to him from the J4F. And for as much as I criticized Axel redundant talking during his solo (watch it again with the sound down!), Casey is going to have to do some pretty awesome stuff to outdo Axel.