• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Up and cummers . . .

rapper

Reaction score
I see that Ty and Kevin will be viewed in separate incidents in a few days. I have a place in my heart for the average guy and I like both of these men for their willingness to let it all hang out (so to speak).

Ty and Kevin fan

I see that Ty and Kevin will be viewed in separate incidents in a few days. I have a place in my heart for the average guy and I like both of these men for their willingness to let it all hang out (so to speak).

I, too, love their anything but average "Average Guy" look.:thumbup1: They have rugged good looks I like so much as in Jimmy Slater. Jimmy's appeal is that rugged average guy look and his willingness to let it all hang out. That is so appealing among all three guys. They look like a Timex watch, that is they can... "Take a licking and keep on ticking".:001_tongue::001_tt2::tongue_smilie:

"Average"

I, too, love their anything but average "Average Guy" look.:thumbup1: They have rugged good looks I like so much as in Jimmy Slater. Jimmy's appeal is that rugged average guy look and his willingness to let it all hang out. That is so appealing among all three guys. They look like a Timex watch, that is they can... "Take a licking and keep on ticking".:001_tongue::001_tt2::tongue_smilie:

We agree on certain things, Ragg.

Ty & kevin

Great!Love these studs too.In case you guys dont know
Kevin can be found credited as Kevin Martin on DVD in a scene where he tops Ashton Cooper(who did a few shoots with Broke Straight Boys as well);viz in Road trip 10 Las Vegas released by
JOCKS.

I had hoped we would see more of TY & KEVIN and yes
sometimes dreams come true.Thanks Management.