• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Underwear

jon, dude, is that belly button yours? It's the cutest navel I've seen for months, especially planted on such a fit midriff.

Need cash for your summer vacation?

One pair of clean but used psychedelic pinky print boxer briefs, bidding starts at €100.

Obviously straight guys go for the grandpa look lol I never could understand that type of underwear.

jon, dude, is that belly button yours? It's the cutest navel I've seen for months, especially planted on such a fit midriff.

Need cash for your summer vacation?

One pair of clean but used psychedelic pinky print boxer briefs, bidding starts at €100.

Hey Slim, thanks for that but you know I have a well paid job so any bidding for those pinkies would purely be for charity. In my case I'm afraid charity begins at home with regards to this item which I call my pulling pants lol.

Slim, swallow your pride and sell him the drawers. You can buy more and still have some left over. Take yourself out to a nice dinner in your new skivvies and see if you can scope out someone to take them off of you before the night's over.

But what does Scorpio look like when he drops trou? :w00t: :wink:

If all you fellas want to see Steve nekid,,,just go check him out swimming in his pool on his blog....:001_tongue:

Don't kill me!!!

If all you fellas want to see Steve nekid,,,just go check him out swimming in his pool on his blog....:001_tongue:

Don't kill me!!!

Just when I think I've fallen for Parker, you go and tell me I can see SCORPIO NAKED!!!!!! DAMN, I might make raysvq spray coffee on his monitor again tonight.

:001_wub:

Translation

Hey Slim, thanks for that but you know I have a well paid job so any bidding for those pinkies would purely be for charity. In my case I'm afraid charity begins at home with regards to this item which I call my pulling pants lol.

For the uninitiated in Brit usage:

the verb "to pull" means to attract, as in, "Fuckin' 'ell, I was pullin' all the best birds dan atta club lahst noite."

pants is short for "underpants" and doesn't mean trousers. Trousers is, of course, the correct word for trousers.

Wow, here is the first attachment I've ever done. Did promise not to do one but I could not resist showing you a pair of my fav undies.

All I can say about this is haha funny underwear and hot damn thats a nice stomach:001_cool:

Just when I think I've fallen for Parker, you go and tell me I can see SCORPIO NAKED!!!!!! DAMN, I might make raysvq spray coffee on his monitor again tonight.

:001_wub:

Where is said blog?

just ran across this thread and thought maybe it might be time for an update. For me, it is briefs (prefer snug and white) or the newer style of tight trunks. There is something so hot about seeing an outline through the material. Boxers are a huge turn off for me. Maybe it comes from when I was a kid and only fat old men wore boxers. But, even on the hottes young guys, they seem so sexless. No bulge and no butt...not to mention no support. Anyway, it's a personal feeling and hope that the 'tighty whitie' will make a big time come back. According to the web site freshpair.com, most American men still prefer briefs.