• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Underwear

carking1

Reaction score
OK, we have discussed this somewhat on other threads, but I would like to know more about your preference in underwear. Not what you prefer to wear, but what you want to see on your significant other, boys on the site, even if your are sneaking a peek in the restroom or watching someone sagging. Tell me what kind, very specifically, and why.

I think most of you know that I love tighty-whities. To me, there is just the suggestion of innocence, perhaps because the trend is the other way, the wearing of tighty-whities suggests that this person is shy, backward, and not a lot of people see him in his undies, or else he would cave to peer pressure and wear what is in fashion. Maybe that's another thing. This person knows who he is and won't allow society to tell him what to wear next to his most treasured assets.

Also, I am not impressed with labels. Hanes and Fruit of the Loom are perfectly hot to me. Once again, the innocence thing. Maybe even his mom bought them for him. The portion that shows over the top of his jeans or shorts lets me imagine what is cradling the good stuff. Guys who wear briefs also show more because it is held in one place, in a package that is clearly visible. They hug the butt and define the globes of his ass. Ever see a guy in boxers from the back? It looks like two underpriviledged families just moved out of the ass of his pants. My father wore boxers. I'm not even going there (shudders).

State your case. Feel free to include visual references if you feel so inclined.

fat_guy_in_girl_underwear.jpg

:waw:

My fav underwear have to be designer boxers, because it means the person is aware of themselves and how they present themselves. Asda/Walmart undies are a BIG NO NO!! Aussiebum, CK, FCUK, Bjorn Borg, Diesal, D&G, Hugo Boss or Armani are amungst the best - you get what you pay for... I wouldnt feel good if I wasnt wearing nice underwear - what if i got hit by a bus!! That what momma used to say!

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Last edited:
Well, this is a loaded question.... I love to see the boys here in the sexy, tight boy shorts (see JIMMIE & Shane). I also love it when guys are commando. However, in my real life, the only thing I like to see Bill in are boxers, and I like to buy him the fun ones. Maybe it's because it's all he's ever worn. He wore blue hibiscus print ones to our wedding. No white ones or plaid ones, but silly, flowery, ridiculous sometimes, boxers. The boys and I usually buy him 3 pairs every gift giving day, so he has quite a collection. He got hot dogs, pin up girls and beer bottles for Father's Day. No, they aren't flattering, but I think they are sexy. But it might be the the sexy look on his face when I'm ogling him in them that I like.... That and the big boner behind them....

My fav underwear have to be designer boxers, because it means the person is aware of themselves and how they present themselves. Asda/Walmart undies are a BIG NO NO!! Aussiebum, CK, FCUK, Bjorn Borg, Diesal, D&G, Hugo Boss or Armani are amungst the best - you get what you pay for... I wouldnt feel good if I wasnt wearing nice underwear - what if i got hit by a bus!! That what momma used to say!

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

*fanning self* Oh, my....

A friend asked me one time, "Boxers or Briefs", .... I replied "Depends"!.:001_tt2:

Seriously tighty-whities are a great start which gets better when you add in some color as in the wonderful examples given to us by Johnuk. What I HATE is boxers, sorry girls, there is just nothing sexy about a man in boxers. The same thing with the modern swim suites, I used to love summer watching all the great tight fitting skimpy swim suites walking around. Now all we see is these ridiculous examples of long legged coveralls. Thank God we still have Speedos.

Underwear Issues:

OK, we have discussed this somewhat on other threads, but I would like to know more about your preference in underwear. Not what you prefer to wear, but what you want to see on your significant other, boys on the site, even if your are sneaking a peek in the restroom or watching someone sagging. Tell me what kind, very specifically, and why.

I think most of you know that I love tighty-Whites. To me, there is just the suggestion of innocence, perhaps because the trend is the other way, the wearing of tighty-Whites suggests that this person is shy, backward, and not a lot of people see him in his undies, or else he would cave to peer pressure and wear what is in fashion. Maybe that's another thing. This person knows who he is and won't allow society to tell him what to wear next to his most treasured assets.

Also, I am not impressed with labels. Hanes and Fruit of the Loom are perfectly hot to me. Once again, the innocence thing. Maybe even his mom bought them for him. The portion that shows over the top of his jeans or shorts lets me imagine what is cradling the good stuff. Guys who wear briefs also show more because it is held in one place, in a package that is clearly visible. They hug the butt and define the globes of his ass. Ever see a guy in boxers from the back? It looks like two underpriviledged families just moved out of the ass of his pants. My father wore boxers. I'm not even going there (shudders).

State your case. Feel free to include visual references if you feel so inclined.

Evidently, Carking1 and I must be cut from the same cloth, namely white cotton knit. I must say that I appreciate the male form in all of its diversity. That said and you should know where I stand. Either non-designer tighty-whities or going commando are the two life options found in nature. If somehow they had to put underwear on Michelangelo's statue of David, I am convinced that the supreme architect/artist/sculptor of all time would never have hung what equates to an "elasticized pillow case" on the hips of his timeless masterpiece. Michelangelo appreciated male genitalia and a round ass,:worship: at least as much as nature bestowed on you. Tighty-whities would not look out of place on David because none of the important parts would be hidden from view.

I feel that boxers must have been invented by some prude who was so in denial of his own body that he wanted to deny males their masculine identity. I am amazed with the addition of the "sagging phenomenon" where it represents males as if they had a butt-ectomy. For you straight guys out there in boxers, one of the most favorite parts of the male anatomy for females was admiring a beautifully rounded and narrow butt. Boxers present your butt in as unfavorable a way as it has done for saggers for these last 15 years. This, to my way of thinking, is a true "crime against nature", not the actual anal-sex thing.:anal_smiley:

Getting back to Carking1's comment, I too shared the same shudders you mentioned when viewing my own father in his loose fitting boxers. I have had many years of analysis as a consequence to come to terms with that "most unpleasant sight".:ohmy:

Tighty-whitie fans have learned that the forces in nature did a pretty good job on "human packaging".

The invention of boxers is akin to reinventing the wheel, only this time it would be "square".:thumbdown:

:001_tt2:JWGlass, that picture you posted, well, you will be hearing from my attorney. I am suing for mental cruelty, psychological damages, punitive damages and actual damages resulting from having to wash my eyes with rubbing alcohol after viewing it. Short of winning millions from the lawsuit, I would settle out of court with a public apology for poluting my thread and a sincere, remorseful promise never to do it again.

You can't put 50 pounds of potatoes in a 10 pound bag, and there are certain people out there (myself included) who should NEVER, NEVER wear a thong or string bikini underwear where there is a remote chance that someone, even the coroner will see them.

To all my fellow forumites, I apologize for even starting this thread. If there were a way to close it, I would.

I thought the reason by being hit by a bus was so that you would have a good wash that morning and put on clean underwear. :001_tongue:

:001_tt2:JWGlass, that picture you posted, well, you will be hearing from my attorney. I am suing for mental cruelty, psychological damages, punitive damages and actual damages resulting from having to wash my eyes with rubbing alcohol after viewing it. Short of winning millions from the lawsuit, I would settle out of court with a public apology for poluting my thread and a sincere, remorseful promise never to do it again.

You can't put 50 pounds of potatoes in a 10 pound bag, and there are certain people out there (myself included) who should NEVER, NEVER wear a thong or string bikini underwear where there is a remote chance that someone, even the coroner will see them.

To all my fellow forumites, I apologize for even starting this thread. If there were a way to close it, I would.

I'm pissed to carking, when I sent Joe that picture of me I told him to never ever share it with anyone. Now look it's all over the internet.

Attachments

• aiden-tyler30_thumb.jpg
    aiden-tyler30_thumb.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 127
  • robert-alden-screens06_thumb.jpg
    robert-alden-screens06_thumb.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 136
  • robert-alden-oral12_thumb.jpg
    robert-alden-oral12_thumb.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 138
  • ricky-william32_thumb.jpg
    ricky-william32_thumb.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 128
  • logan-tyler-cj24_thumb.jpg
    logan-tyler-cj24_thumb.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 134
  • logan-david23_thumb.jpg
    logan-david23_thumb.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 109
  • landon12_thumb.jpg
    landon12_thumb.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 109
  • giovanni28_thumb.jpg
    giovanni28_thumb.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 129
  • giovanni27_thumb.jpg
    giovanni27_thumb.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 110
  • anthony-mike-oral71_thumb.jpg
    anthony-mike-oral71_thumb.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 111
  • william_ricky-screenshots11_thumb.jpg
    william_ricky-screenshots11_thumb.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 110
  • tyler-aiden-oral26_thumb.jpg
    tyler-aiden-oral26_thumb.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 109
  • tyler-aiden-oral22_thumb.jpg
    tyler-aiden-oral22_thumb.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 137
I'm pissed to carking, when I sent Joe that picture of me I told him to never ever share it with anyone. Now look it's all over the internet.

Why are you pissed at me? You should be pissed at the person who posted it and whoever manufactured the undies!! ROFL

P. S. Look at my last post. Forget everyone else's picture. If that picture of Logan in his tighty-whities doesn't get your blood pumping, lay down, you're dead and don't even know it.

Briefs here all the way. They can't be the "grandpa" style. They can't be colorful, and they can't be too small. lol I'm picky.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 104
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 27
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 26
Why are you pissed at me? You should be pissed at the person who posted it and whoever manufactured the undies!! ROFL

P. S. Look at my last post. Forget everyone else's picture. If that picture of Logan in his tighty-whities doesn't get your blood pumping, lay down, you're dead and don't even know it.

my apologies denny, youre just so hot in your thong underwear and work boots, i had to share it. denny you know i love you (btw as for your private message, for some reason i cant figure out how to reply to it, it keeps saying invalid user. i know youre kidding, my craziness wasnt pointed at you!)

carking, i cant promise i wont do it again, as i have a tendency to post crazy ass pictures on other people's threads. if you dont believe me check out Mike Robbins' thread, i have a tendency to express my thoughts through imagery! but i am sorry, i know bleach is pretty hard on the eyes.

But what does Scorpio look like when he drops trou? :w00t: :wink:

scorpio is also a fan of the briefs! and i'll tell you what he looks super sexy in them

Wow, here is the first attachment I've ever done. Did promise not to do one but I could not resist showing you a pair of my fav undies.

Attachments

• SV101102.jpg
    SV101102.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 97