• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler's ring on his left hand

dckevin1

Reaction score
I'm just curious, Tyler has a ring on his 'wedding ring' finger. What's that about? I have seen a couple other models with rings on that finger, do they not think it is significant, or is it? Is Tyler 'married' to someone? Inquiring minds want to know.

And isn't it irritating to jo with that ring on? I would think so.

I'm just curious, Tyler has a ring on his 'wedding ring' finger. What's that about? I have seen a couple other models with rings on that finger, do they not think it is significant, or is it? Is Tyler 'married' to someone? Inquiring minds want to know.

And isn't it irritating to jo with that ring on? I would think so.

Many people wear rings on that finger. Service academy graduates (ring knockers) wear their class rings on the wedding finger. He may just wear it there because he likes it or he's right handed (?). He may have a bf or even be "married", but that's his personal business. Having met the guy who is Tyler (persona may be different than the real person), I really couldn't say. He is very intelligent, vgl (better in person than on cam IMHO), and very focused. He didn't set of the gaydar and deffo wasn't on fire, if you get what I mean. The operative word for the man I met is "very". Personally, I think he works hard as a model, works hard in the office and at home, who knows - but dollar to a doughnut there are three different guys we call "Tyler".

Clear as mud? Yeah, I know.....

Attachments

• DCP00614.jpg
    DCP00614.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 50
  • DCP00613.jpg
    DCP00613.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 51
Hey DC Kevin,

I too have often wondered about the ring he sports on his "ring finger". It appears to me to be the same/matching ring that his past co-star/friend Jacob wears. I have long time suspected that the two are an item..... Just my thoughts on the matter.

I have often said that Tyler is my favorite. I love that boy. What I find funny is that when I watch one of his videos, that last thing that I would think about looking at is whether he has a ring on or not. There are just too many other pretty things in the picture to look at his finger. I suppose I would notice it if he were a "dribbler" and the finger got glazed, but such is not the case. More likely to spotlight a pierced nipple when the moment of glory arrives!

I believe I remember that it's his graduation ring, but with a difference. He designed it himself and I think his folks had it made up for him? Typical Tyler, to do things his own way.

:001_wub::001_tt1::thumbup:

I believe I remember that it's his graduation ring, but with a difference. He designed it himself and I think his folks had it made up for him? Typical Tyler, to do things his own way.

:001_wub::001_tt1::thumbup:

Yes Slim I remember reading that somewhere in a long past thread.