• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler and Leon

America to Slim,

English please!

Now lets get back to having Tyler video David.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid
I have to agree with Vicekid, that while these exchanges in other languages may be amusing to the participants, it leaves those of us who only speak English out of the loop. Perhaps these exchanges are better left to emails or PM's?

Vicekid your posts about getting Tyler to film David are on the other Tyler and Leon thread.

You know, I don't "speak" Spanish either, I haven't had a class in it in a long time, but it was fun taking up the challenge to figure it out.

:biggrin: He's BACK !!! Splendid, he was his witty self, Courteous to Leon and showed his old self that got him to where he at today. He connected well with Leon, showed some passion in his touching and I think given another chance at working with Leon again it will be one hot shoot. The way he rubbed Leons back and such shows he still has it in him, he just has to be paired with the right guy and this was the pairing. David KUDOS on getting Leon with Tyler. I thik Tyler had the hotties for Leon specially towards the end when he was like, telling him where his office is at haha......Well done boys....

Ms K ... made this observation:
This may be a monumental moment! I have teased Slim for months over his love of Tyler, and now I have to say that Tyler just delivered an awesome scene with Leon.

I just cannot improve on these comments, I just wanted to let them know how much I appreciate their clear observations. Thanks guys!!! oops Gal!!!:001_wub:

Vicekid your posts about getting Tyler to film David are on the other Tyler and Leon thread.

You know, I don't "speak" Spanish either, I haven't had a class in it in a long time, but it was fun taking up the challenge to figure it out.

Ms. Kianna,

Are you sure???

Originally Posted by vicekid View Post
This was a great match-up and excellent video. Tyler sure did get into it. Just a couple of quick points. For Lights715 regarding the inside chatter between David and Tyler. I can understand your concern that it might seem disrespectful if you were in Leon's place. But let me share with you a few thoughts. Tyler works full time in the studio. Having visited the studio Tyler's duties and responsibilities brings him into contact will all the models prior to them sitting on the futon when David comes in and starts filming. Tyler works with the models filling out paperwork, preparing them for the upcoming scenes, etc. So Tyler and Leon did not just meet when the camera went on. So having said that I don't think (I'm not a mind reader though) that Leon would have taken any of this out of context.

Now the second point, I'LL NEED ALL YOU ATTENTION AND ASSISTANCE!

Tyler in the opening "chatter" suggests that he take the camera and film David with a Model.

I think that would be a GREAT IDEA AND CHANGE OF PACE. It would not be the first time for David to be in front of the Camera (just watch College Boys Physicals). I think it could be a blast, with Tyler doing the offering of the money to do???????????????????????

SO ALL THOSE IN FAVOR OF THIS, PLEASE SAY AYE!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps this could be a Holiday Special.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

OK it gets confusing having two identical threads. So now we have to identical posts.

Thanks.

Vicekid,

Yeah, the other one had a lot more posts, so just go bump it up. I was the last one to respond to you.

If you have gotten to know me at all out here you will know that I suggested DAVID and JIMMIE!:lol:

:001_wub: