• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler and Leon

justme62025

Reaction score
:biggrin: I dont care if this was just an oral scene...it was hot and pairing up Leon with Tyler all I can say is :001_wub: Leon is adorable and has the best ora about him, and well what can I say about ourTyler......He's BACK !!! Splendid, he was his witty self, Courteous to Leon and showed his old self that got him to where he at today. He connected well with Leon, showed some passion in his touching and I think given another chance at working with Leon again it will be one hot shoot. The way he rubbed Leons back and such shows he still has it in him, he just has to be paired with the right guy and this was the pairing. David KUDOS on getting Leon with Tyler. I thik Tyler had the hotties for Leon specially towards the end when he was like, telling him where his office is at haha......Well done boys....

This may be a monumental moment! I have teased Slim for months over his love of Tyler, and now I have to say that Tyler just delivered an awesome scene with Leon.:001_rolleyes:

I would go on, but Slim will go on for days and pages, until someone gets him a strait-jacket and a padded room. So no one else really needs to say anything.:001_tt2:

:001_wub:

Tyler this was one of your best shoots. You were great at bringing the new guy Leon into the fold. you guys had such great chemistry... I really hope the two of you pursuit something on the side. You were hot together. Thanks for the great show and bless your heart for putting so much into this shoot...:wink::biggrin:

Tyler this was one of your best shoots. You were great at bringing the new guy Leon into the fold. you guys had such great chemistry... I really hope the two of you pursuit something on the side. You were hot together. Thanks for the great show and bless your heart for putting so much into this shoot...:wink::biggrin:

I hope they bring the 2 threads together... I agree Jayman, this was a hot shoot and both the guys came loads... These two have potential to make a fabulous duo or even series of duos (like Diesal/Jimmy).. I just wish Tyler would kiss Leon, he was desparate for it at around 16:20 in.

I hope they bring the 2 threads together... I agree Jayman, this was a hot shoot and both the guys came loads... These two have potential to make a fabulous duo or even series of duos (like Diesal/Jimmy).. I just wish Tyler would kiss Leon, he was desparate for it at around 16:20 in.

Hey Now! I finally gave Tyler some huge props, but like Diesal/JIMMIE. That would be one GIANT leap.

Great job! The Tyler who has been so popular for so long came through again with flying colors. Leon is one very cute and hot young man. He has a great personality and it comes through loud and clear on camera. Tyler was more animated than we've seen in some time. I only wish this had not been posted out of sequence since Leon has been featured in other scenes that were obviously shot after this one. But, that does not take away from the quality of this one. A big pat on the back for both Leon and Tyler for a very hot scene. More of these two could be real barn burners.

A hot shoot and nice chemistry between the 2. Tyler really had one of his best performances in a long time with Leon. Leon is just plain sexy, likable personality and what a body. I loved the moaning, the "oh fucks", facials, little things that make a blowjob scene hot. It was amusing how Tyler tried to be nonchalant when David asked him about Leons body but yet you can tell he found him very attractive. In my mind I could see these 2 hooking up on the side for real. And the Tyler cumshot, jeesh, did we not cum for 2 weeks? This is almost equal to Shane's blastoffs.

I posted this also on the other thread that has to do with "Leon & Tyler":

If you guys love this update, wait until you see the next "Tyler & Leon" scene...

Lawsey me Miz Scahlett, I ain't nevah . . .

I posted this also on the other thread that has to do with "Leon & Tyler":

If you guys love this update, wait until you see the next "Tyler & Leon" scene...

Now David, don't get me all wound up! My historical question is: Has Tyler ever let another person take him all the way to the big "O"? :tongue_smilie:

Not the strait-jacket again, no, please

This may be a monumental moment! I have teased Slim for months over his love of Tyler, and now I have to say that Tyler just delivered an awesome scene with Leon.:001_rolleyes:

I would go on, but Slim will go on for days and pages, until someone gets him a strait-jacket and a padded room. So no one else really needs to say anything.:001_tt2:

Kianna, you are such a gentleman and a scholar. I'm as glad that you liked it as I am that I liked it. And in fact I don't think ole Slim needs to say a single word actually. For me this was the best episode Broke Straight Boys has produced to date. Both of these guys are loaded with empathy, chemistry (part of which consists of tons of their own naturally occurring testosterone), physical awesomeness, humor, mutual attraction (but without being gay or vulgar about it), self confidence, IQ and truck loads of class. I love their slightly squawky, fratty, unselfconscious voices and delivery. They're both just as cute-geeky as each other. I really get off on the boy-next-door types who turn out to be total horndogs with the brakes off once they get going.

I love Tyler so unashamedly that I'm just happy for him that he finally found a model that he could identify himself with. I don't think I'm mistaken in my understanding that they are gonna fuck. Jesus. I'm probably one of many forumites who hopes that Tyler finds it in his heart to kiss Leon while they make love in the next episode.

David, you directed the scene flawlessly. You only had to nudge them to make the transitions a couple of times. Did you have a stiffy during this whole shoot? Yeah, I thought so.

Kianna, you are such a gentleman and a scholar. I'm as glad that you liked it as I am that I liked it. And in fact I don't think ole Slim needs to say a single word actually. For me this was the best episode Broke Straight Boys has produced to date. Both of these guys are loaded with empathy, chemistry (part of which consists of tons of their own naturally occurring testosterone), physical awesomeness, humor, mutual attraction (but without being gay or vulgar about it), self confidence, IQ and truck loads of class. I love their slightly squawky, fratty, unselfconscious voices and delivery. They're both just as cute-geeky as each other. I really get off on the boy-next-door types who turn out to be total horndogs with the brakes off once they get going.

I love Tyler so unashamedly that I'm just happy for him that he finally found a model that he could identify himself with. I don't think I'm mistaken in my understanding that they are gonna fuck. Jesus. I'm probably one of many forumites who hopes that Tyler finds it in his heart to kiss Leon while they make love in the next episode.

David, you directed the scene flawlessly. You only had to nudge them to make the transitions a couple of times. Did you have a stiffy during this whole shoot? Yeah, I thought so.

......Three paragraphs later, I guess you forgot you didn't need to say a single word.:001_tt2:

But, since we all know how long winded you can be, I am truly proud of your restraint. No strait-jacket needed today, which makes me very happy, because it sucks when you have no use of your hands.

......Three paragraphs later, I guess you forgot you didn't need to say a single word.:001_tt2:

But, since we all know how long winded you can be, I am truly proud of your restraint. No strait-jacket needed today, which makes me very happy, because it sucks when you have no use of your hands.

...mis manos son tus manos beibí.