• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler and Ethan on BG

Wow, David how did you get Tyler to wear the tighty whities? I was like, Oh, my No under armor...??? Underarmor is Tyler's trade mark. He did represent well in those tighty whities though. Sizzeling...:thumbup::001_tt1:

Wow, David how did you get Tyler to wear the tighty whities? I was like, Oh, my No under armor...??? Underarmor is Tyler's trade mark. He did represent well in those tighty whities though. Sizzeling...:thumbup::001_tt1:

Yeah...its when Tyler was young and innocent...this was before he discovered UA undies....:001_tt1:

This was a very very hot scene. The passion and chemistry indeed sizzled.

This is for David. David, yesterday, I purchased a membership to Boy Gusher and for some reason cannot logon. I also did NOT receive a discount. I wrote to your support people and they have yet to respond. It's been almost 24 hours with no response. I'm about to cancel membership and ask for a refund. Anything you can do to help will be appreciated.

This is for David. David, yesterday, I purchased a membership to Boy Gusher and for some reason cannot logon. I also did NOT receive a discount. I wrote to your support people and they have yet to respond. It's been almost 24 hours with no response. I'm about to cancel membership and ask for a refund. Anything you can do to help will be appreciated.

Hi Balboa and welcome aboard. I cant answer the log in issue but I know that Mark can help you. As for the discount how it works is you first sign up as you did and then email Mark with your log in information and he arranges the discount after the fact. Mark is the forum person with the the ID of Broke Straight Boys and is the site owner. I know he can and will help you ASAP.

Hi Balboa and welcome aboard. I cant answer the log in issue but I know that Mark can help you. As for the discount how it works is you first sign up as you did and then email Mark with your log in information and he arranges the discount after the fact. Mark is the forum person with the the ID of Broke Straight Boys and is the site owner. I know he can and will help you ASAP.

Correct..you can PM mark or just email Mark..I will PM with Mark's email.

-David

Hi Denny
Thanks you just answered my question :thumbup: