• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tyler and Ethan on BG

Denny Bear

Reaction score
Im sorry to sound like a Geico commercial guys but I just got to tell you all about the latest update on Boy Gusher It is our Boy Tyler and Ethan and although it is not a fuck scene it is for ever more HOT!!! If this one don't bring a rise in your shorts you better see a Dr.

Attachments

• image_51.jpg
    image_51.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image_61.jpg
    image_61.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 36
  • image_70.jpg
    image_70.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 38
Im sorry to sound like a Geico commercial guys but I just got to tell you all about the latest update on Boy Gusher It is our Boy Tyler and Ethan and although it is not a fuck scene it is for ever more HOT!!! If this one don't bring a rise in your shorts you better see a Dr.

Thanks Denny Bear for sharing these pixes to make me want to make a Bee-line direct to Boy Gusher We sure are getting out of doors a lot. I'm responding to a Bear that no doubt loves what Bees make all the while trying not to sound like a lizzard. Speaking of lizzards, Tyler and Ethan both have very nice lizzards.:001_tt1:

Very nice to see the guys excited and happy to be with each other. I smiled at their clumsiness in undressing one another, but the energy rose rapidly after the clothing came off. Lots of good stuff in this vid, but I especially enjoyed how Ethan pulled Tyler close as he busted.

Tyler and Ethan both rock!

Tyler has always been one of my favorites. Love to see him get milked and enjoying every stroke.

Very nice to see the guys excited and happy to be with each other. I smiled at their clumsiness in undressing one another, but the energy rose rapidly after the clothing came off. Lots of good stuff in this vid, but I especially enjoyed how Ethan pulled Tyler close as he busted.

Tyler and Ethan both rock!

They do indeed Paris and if I'm not mistaken there was a secret lust for each other trying to pop out but they managed to restrain it each time their lips got close. Maybe a teaser for more to come.

So this vid was shot about 2-3 years ago, correct? I was wondering if/when we will see current shoots and will they be in hd as well?

I <3 <3 <3 Boy Gusher..

So this vid was shot about 2-3 years ago, correct? I was wondering if/when we will see current shoots and will they be in hd as well?

I <3 <3 <3 Boy Gusher..

Great Question! You are correct MissDeidra, the footage you have been seeing has been filmed about 2 years ago...This footage was not meant for website, this was originally planned for our DVD series called "Got Milked". Got Milked was a very popular DVD series for our studio (D&E/BluMedia) but DVD sales in general industry wide dropped so much, it wasn't worth placing the footage onto a DVD and trying to sell it.

College Boy Physicals started out on DVD as a series, College Boy Physicals on DVD did very well for us and it sold a lot of DVDs as well as our Got Milked DVD series.

Several years back, we decided to not film College Boy Physicals on DVD anymore and turn the series into a website and College Boy Physicals has become more profitable and much more popular then the DVD series. We decided to do the same for "Got Milked" but unfortunately we couldn't use the URL "got milked"....the dairy industry has reserved that URL, so we had to be a bit more creative and we came up with the name Boy Gusher All the Got Milked footage meant for DVD is now playing on Boy Gusher

We have about 12 more scenes/episodes of the older got milked footage that was filmed 2 years ago. We have brand-new footage to release with better looking guys, hotter guys, better scenarios, better hi-rez pictures and its filmed in regular digital. Eventually Boy Gusher and College Boy Physicals will be in HD, lets get through Broke Straight Boys first in HD and then in the future the other sites will be converting to HD.

You know we have to take it one step at a time here in BluMedia/D&E.

We have about 12 more scenes/episodes of the older got milked footage that was filmed 2 years ago. We have brand-new footage to release with better looking guys, hotter guys, better scenarios, better hi-rez pictures and its filmed in regular digital. Eventually Boy Gusher and College Boy Physicals will be in HD, lets get through Broke Straight Boys first in HD and then in the future the other sites will be converting to HD.

Come on David. This is Chris/Tyler we're talking about. Has he stopped being good looking or something since working behind the camera? Never...

What's the link to sign up to Boy Gusher with a discount? If you see this and can answer I guess I'm gonna do that today . One of my best things in the universe is seeing the effect of Tyler's testosterone-surge moving through his system, getting him a little dazed and fucked up, wanton with lust. He, of all the BSBs, made the sex look like something urgent. I just love that guy.:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

Come on David. This is Chris/Tyler we're talking about. Has he stopped being good looking or something since working behind the camera? Never...

What's the link to sign up to Boy Gusher with a discount? If you see this and can answer I guess I'm gonna do that today . One of my best things in the universe is seeing the effect of Tyler's testosterone-surge moving through his system, getting him a little dazed and fucked up, wanton with lust. He, of all the BSBs, made the sex look like something urgent. I just love that guy.:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

Slim, Mark has already stated that existing Broke Straight Boys members will get a discount for BCB of which Boy Gusher is a bonus. I'm in lol

Hey Slim I thought the same thing about better looking guys. LOL You will love Boy Gusher especially this scene. As I recall all you have to do is go ahead and sign up for BCB and then tell Mark your user name and he will get the discount for you. I think there is a thread for it out there some where.

Hey Slim I thought the same thing about better looking guys. LOL You will love Boy Gusher especially this scene. As I recall all you have to do is go ahead and sign up for BCB and then tell Mark your user name and he will get the discount for you. I think there is a thread for it out there some where.

This is correct! Its really worth the price of admission. First off, all Broke Straight Boys members get the discount. Once you signed up for Boy Gusher or BCB, you get access to both sites plus a lot of new bonus sites...there is a lot more to see as far as the bonus sites so its really worth the price.

Oh!!! Tyler still looks hot...he will be in future Broke Straight Boys episodes with many surprises.

So that means he's, obviously, in a bunch of scenes shot in the last year, maybe in the last few months.

I was actually thinking about what I said a couple of hours ago while doing something else (no, not that), and maybe identified why Tyler's losing himself in the sex is so stiffy-making and addictive: it's because he's otherwise such a cynical bastard, a little sneery (although it's a sneer with added affection), but just no respect for verbal fumbles--which cause him to crack up with irreverent chortles--and in general has such a malign sense of humor. Remember the scene where Tyler told Dave that he was gonna use his fuck money to buy stuff for his car? The scene with the cute skinhead Republican who answered that he was gonna use his futon funds to buy a new gun to shoot deer...and Tyler quipped, "I can kill deer with my car".

I personally know him to be really nice, although anyone would be nice while being barraged with the kind of perceptive and well shaped compliments that I've been know to barrage him with.

But as I say, it's the contrast: He's this funny, acute, perceptive, merciless, impatient, clever dickhead, non-sufferer of even just a slightly foolish moment, let alone of a full blown fool...and yet he has this irresistible vulnerable side, where he almost moans when the sex starts to approach ecstasy level, where he zones out, can't keep his lids from drooping, nuzzles, writhes. Jesus he is so hot. Or just an amazing actor.

[Come on David. This is Chris/Tyler we're talking about. Has he stopped being good looking or something since working behind the camera? Never...]

Hey David, there isn't anyone cuter or hotter than Tyler/Chris(?) on Broke Straight Boys I just re-watched Tyler and Dustin's scene where they kiss. I fell in love all over again watching him kiss, get fucked, jack off and cum while Dustin is plowing him. The boy's natural lust and pleasure is captured on video tape by your amazing camera work. Maybe you should watch it again too to remind you of the beauty you have working behind the camera.

So that means he's, obviously, in a bunch of scenes shot in the last year, maybe in the last few months.

I was actually thinking about what I said a couple of hours ago while doing something else (no, not that), and maybe identified why Tyler's losing himself in the sex is so stiffy-making and addictive: it's because he's otherwise such a cynical bastard, a little sneery (although it's a sneer with added affection), but just no respect for verbal fumbles--which cause him to crack up with irreverent chortles--and in general has such a malign sense of humor. Remember the scene where Tyler told Dave that he was gonna use his fuck money to buy stuff for his car? The scene with the cute skinhead Republican who answered that he was gonna use his futon funds to buy a new gun to shoot deer...and Tyler quipped, "I can kill deer with my car".

I personally know him to be really nice, although anyone would be nice while being barraged with the kind of perceptive and well shaped compliments that I've been know to barrage him with.

But as I say, it's the contrast: He's this funny, acute, perceptive, merciless, impatient, clever dickhead, non-sufferer of even just a slightly foolish moment, let alone of a full blown fool...and yet he has this irresistible vulnerable side, where he almost moans when the sex starts to approach ecstasy level, where he zones out, can't keep his lids from drooping, nuzzles, writhes. Jesus he is so hot. Or just an amazing actor.
Slim, I love when you interpret the words and actions of David and Tyler. You are a scholar in Broke Straight Boys Your attention to detail and nuance is reminiscent of a talmudic scholar. :thumbup:

Slim, you are so incredibly eloquent. You described Tyler perfectly, and although some of the words you used to describe him are negative, they are true and to the point.

In fact, your words have helped me understand my own feelings towards Tyler. I have a mean crush on him, all of him, including his somewhat dark sense of humor and intolerence for foolishness.

Why you might ask? Because like you stated, he nuzzles and moans slightly when he's being fucked, and maybe unwillingly shows how vulnerable he can be. He is so hot...so beautiful. I just hope he doesn't lose that as he grows in the business.

Slim, I love when you interpret the words and actions of David and Tyler. You are a scholar in Broke Straight Boys Your attention to detail and nuance is reminiscent of a talmudic scholar.
Slim, you are so incredibly eloquent. You described Tyler perfectly, and although some of the words you used to describe him are negative, they are true and to the point.

In fact, your words have helped me understand my own feelings towards Tyler. I have a mean crush on him, all of him, including his somewhat dark sense of humor and intolerence for foolishness.

Why you might ask? Because like you stated, he nuzzles and moans slightly when he's being fucked, and maybe unwillingly shows how vulnerable he can be. He is so hot...so beautiful. I just hope he doesn't lose that as he grows in the business.

mikeyank and longtimefan, dudes you make me proud, but even more, I love it that two perceptive and articulate friends recognize the way you feel about Tyler in what I wrote.

If he weren't such a splendid top you'd have to say he's a born bottom. He makes the sex real, because once it gets going it's totally real for him.

This is correct! Its really worth the price of admission. First off, all Broke Straight Boys members get the discount. Once you signed up for Boy Gusher or BCB, you get access to both sites plus a lot of new bonus sites...there is a lot more to see as far as the bonus sites so its really worth the price.

David,
I didn't realise there were so many other projects D&E/Blu Media are into - my poor dick is never going to recover - lol

They had such great chemistry in their BJ scene on here I thought that Ethan was going to convert right there. This is definitely a hot scene and there is that chemistry again... Wow... I really wish Ethan would come back. He may be afraid of converting if he comes back.. He looks like he was definitely having fun with Tyler. But then again who wouldn't. Tyler won me over from day one the way he commits himself 100% to what he is doing and you can see that he takes the time to enjoy what is going on in his acting... What can I say other than Tyler "you the man...":thumbup: