• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Turnback Tuesday: Jack and Mark Wrestle

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I enjoyed this BTS clip. Mark was not a model whose work I enjoyed here, but Jack is very cute, and I was sorry to read that he had moved over to College Dudes, as he is a real cutie. But this was a fun exercise and both guys looked hot in their wrestling shorts. Add in the "guest host", Jimmy Johnson who I always found to be not only handsome, but a charming charismatic guy too, and I found myself smiling during the whole six minute presentation.

I hope that there are plenty more of these unviewed behind the scenes clips in the archives to present to us as as light fun viewing on the days when no new updates are being presented.

I enjoyed this BTS clip. Mark was not a model whose work I enjoyed here, but Jack is very cute, and I was sorry to read that he had moved over to College Dudes, as he is a real cutie. But this was a fun exercise and both guys looked hot in their wrestling shorts. Add in the "guest host", Jimmy Johnson who I always found to be not only handsome, but a charming charismatic guy too, and I found myself smiling during the whole six minute presentation.

I hope that there are plenty more of these unviewed behind the scenes clips in the archives to present to us as as light fun viewing on the days when no new updates are being presented.

I agree with you wholeheartedly here, mikey. I, too, found myself smiling throughout.

I was a member briefly of cdudes back in 2011 when I joined Broke Straight Boys They had one particular outtake video with Rob Ryder and Jack Griffin that had them playing some games and it was quite enjoyable. Unfortunately, it has been taken down.

I much prefer these kinds of bts's as opposed to the kind where they are supposedly spilling themselves and their souls to us.