• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tristan Gives Clay A Run For His Money

While I side with Jon in the Great Jon/Mike debate when it comes to "what I like" at Broke Straight Boys, I do agree with Mike that a conscious decision was made to ramp up the passion side of the equation. I think it is probably what the majority of the membership wants. Of course, it was not a difficult decision to implement since it is true that today (as opposed to five years ago) most straight guys are more gay-aware/gay tolerant and therefore more easily coached into the more passionate scenes we see today. For me, two straight guys awkwardly and reluctantly engaging in somewhat mechanical sex, gets boring after a while.

I don't think there has to be "this" or "that," I think Broke Straight Boys is big enough to fulfill all of our fantasies! :2c: Just sayin'

He should have kept on running. Yuck! A 2 - fair in my system and that's being generous.

Okay, now is that "generous...generous," or is that "generous...copious?!" :001_tongue:

That's "generous...kind"!!

Well then stop jerking me around (come on, you asked for that one!):001_tongue:

To be truthful, Beth, I have no idea what you are talking about. To put my thoughts into long-form: My initial post was a play on your words in the title of the thread about Tristan giving Clay a run for his money, when I said he shoud have kept on running. When I said I was being generous (kind) it was because I was inclined to give him a 1 - poor in my system. And no I didn't "ask for that one" because your attempt at sexual innuendo over my use of generous was just not that funny. Sorry!

Kyle and Tristan are the future of Broke Straight Boys, so get used to it.... (runs for cover)

I sure hope you are wrong, because that looks like a bleak future. I'd much rather a future with more Romeo Joneses, Mick Torrences, and Johnnys, Adams, Brandons, Pauls, Jasons, and Blakes.

I liked Tristan with his blue eyes and great smile, plus he actually has a personality which can't be said for some of the models. I honestly think that once he does an m/m scene some of the negative comments may be reversed.
Afterall, this was based on one solo and other models have gotten initially trashed only to be given good reviews as they do more scenes.

Silver et al. Only time will tell what will happen to this site and we never know what is around the corner - remember the demise of bsb1 and the sacking of David - it came as a shock to those not in the know. I have enjoyed scenes from BSB1, not so keen on BSB2 but also enjoyed the BSB2.5 onwards.

I'm currently happy with the cross section of models we are getting and certainly happy with more intimate scenes and the kissing that comes with it.

I don't think there has to be "this" or "that," I think Broke Straight Boys is big enough to fulfill all of our fantasies! :2c: Just sayin'
From your mouth to Mark & Clay's ears, Beth. :001_smile:

I've never asked for all models to have the attitude of Jimmy Johnson, Jamie, Sam, or Ayden B.F., (before he got fucked) from BSB2, or Mike R., Tank Shane, Jordan or the unpleasant Torin and Braden from BSB1.

I am asking for exactly what you propose Beth, a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I remain here for the forum, and the archives, but other folks who are fans of much more "believably" straight guys have cancelled their subscriptions, and I agree that a smattering of the old kind of straight guys, and the current BSB3 type of scenes would be a very fair compromise. Just sayin' :001_tongue:

From your mouth to Mark & Clay's ears, Beth. :001_smile:

I've never asked for all models to have the attitude of Jimmy Johnson, Jamie, Sam, or Ayden B.F., (before he got fucked) from BSB2, or Mike R., Tank Shane, Jordan or the unpleasant Torin and Braden from BSB1.

I am asking for exactly what you propose Beth, a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I remain here for the forum, and the archives, but other folks who are fans of much more "believably" straight guys have cancelled their subscriptions, and I agree that a smattering of the old kind of straight guys, and the current BSB3 type of scenes would be a very fair compromise. Just sayin' :001_tongue:

Mike, I love it when you stand your ground....while erect! May the powers that be, hear your plea....:bump: