• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tomas

centex

Reaction score
Tomas put on a great solo and what a cum shot he gave us it went all over the place. I am not a fan of solo's but this one was great sure oipe he decides to come back.:smile:

Nice dick Tomas, thanks for sharing...cum back and show us it again some time!

Tomas has a very hot body and a really nice big dick. He seems willing to do whatever is asked and is an amazing shooter. Even though somewhat reserved, he seems to have a nice personality. With the way he fingered himself, it appears that a new bottom has been added to Broke Straight Boys Hope to see more of him. Good job, Tomas

Well, hurray for diversity! Tomas has a lot going for him, especially his dick, and what a cum shot! That was some geyser he shot! Tomas, que bello estas!:001_wub:

Finally some diversity and a great shooter as well.

Love the way he fingered is hole and wonder how much dick he could take up there.

I nominate Tomas to be in the middle in the next threesome scene.

This was quite good for a solo!.. Tomas really worked at pleasing everyone. He has a great ass. I'm sure he will be able to take anyone of Broke Straight Boys family. Loved watching him finger himself. (Did I see 3 fingers?) Now to the cum shot of all cum shots. Not only does he have distance he has great volume as well. Can'nt wait to see Tomas play with others in the Broke Straight Boys family. Thanks Tomas.

This long awaited scene was like a (cum)shot in the dark!

Tomas put on a great solo and what a cum shot he gave us it went all over the place. I am not a fan of solo's but this one was great sure oipe he decides to come back.:smile:

Tomas has a very hot body and a really nice big dick. He seems willing to do whatever is asked and is an amazing shooter. Even though somewhat reserved, he seems to have a nice personality. With the way he fingered himself, it appears that a new bottom has been added to Broke Straight Boys Hope to see more of him. Good job, Tomas

Well, hurray for diversity! Tomas has a lot going for him, especially his dick, and what a cum shot! That was some geyser he shot! Tomas, que bello estas!:001_wub:

Finally some diversity and a great shooter as well.

Love the way he fingered is hole and wonder how much dick he could take up there.

I nominate Tomas to be in the middle in the next threesome scene.

This was quite good for a solo!.. Tomas really worked at pleasing everyone. He has a great ass. I'm sure he will be able to take anyone of Broke Straight Boys family. Loved watching him finger himself. (Did I see 3 fingers?) Now to the cum shot of all cum shots. Not only does he have distance he has great volume as well. Can'nt wait to see Tomas play with others in the Broke Straight Boys family. Thanks Tomas.

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

I first of all want to thank Clay and management for securing that lovely non-white sweetie gracing our site that is a wonderful step in the right direction of "inclusion". What a gorgeous meaty cock Tomas has for his favorite passtime and within easy reach. No video game, not even with HD capabilities, can even cum close! While he was a bit shy at first, Tomas warmed up and gave us a full cum shot worthy of a 4th of July fireworks display. It has been a long, long, long time since we had a model with his firepower and range, "Sure as shootin!"

Perhaps one must go back as far as Mike Robbins' famous outpourings to accurately "measure up" in distance and volume. But as far as height is concerned, I do believe we have an all time record with his projectory without first having clearance from the nearby airport traffic-control tower. I can't imagine all the reportings of UFOs and/or radar blips Tomas has single handedly (or even using both hands) created since first entering puberty. One thing about it though, he sure is calling all the shots for now and from this time forward.

I think it is about time for Broke Straight Boys to assemble their top-guns, so-to-speak, and have some marksmanship competition not requiring the customary "ear plugs". I don't want to say his ability to have high aspirations when he shoots is the mark of a real man but, at least in my mind, I would like to think this is so. Clay, use your considerable "young guy resources" at your disposal and cum up with likely "shooting range participants" for our entertainment. I would think all of that thick-n-creamy white fluid might simulate the "white lights" associated in a near death experience without having to take the personal risks.

Sincerely dusting off my shooting irons with night vision capabilities,

Stimpy

Bounty is the quicker picker upper!

By all means, bring back Tomas--with Rex and Kodi..And I will go on record as saying I do not like solos. I can see that in a mirror.

Dear christopher robin,

At least this is one cum shot you don't have to get out the Windex and paper towels for.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

I first of all want to thank Clay and management for securing that lovely non-white sweetie gracing our site that is a wonderful step in the right direction of "inclusion". What a gorgeous meaty cock Tomas has for his favorite passtime and within easy reach. No video game, not even with HD capabilities, can even cum close! While he was a bit shy at first, Tomas warmed up and gave us a full cum shot worthy of a 4th of July fireworks display. It has been a long, long, long time since we had a model with his firepower and range, "Sure as shootin!"

Perhaps one must go back as far as Mike Robbins' famous outpourings to accurately "measure up" in distance and volume. But as far as height is concerned, I do believe we have an all time record with his projectory without first having clearance from the nearby airport traffic-control tower. I can't imagine all the reportings of UFOs and/or radar blips Tomas has single handedly (or even using both hands) created since first entering puberty. One thing about it though, he sure is calling all the shots for now and from this time forward.

Stimpy

Tomas is indeed a welcum addition to the site. His cumshot was mesmerizing. I haven't seem that height and trajectory since...ever. haha There have been a few good shooters here at Broke Straight Boys, but not many who've even come close to that.

I do wish though that since he's gay that they just introduce him as gay. In the intro it says: "Tomas is 20 years old, straight and is looking to make some extra cash." In the video though he tells us in as many words that he is gay.

Regardless though (gay /bi or try) he is a refreshing change for all those of diverse tastes who have been asking and hoping for models of some ethnicity beyond vanilla white. haha

I am a fan of solos and Tomas is a great find. Can he come live with me? I look forward to seeing him again. Finally s great shoot with a truely nice guy. Wonder when you are going to find some nice young afracian-american men for a solo or two maybe more.

It's nice to see people into people of color - Thanks. But being one all my born life, I'm into the "other kind of white meat".

:anyone: Okay, I guess I'll be "that guy"....

While I agree that Tomas has a very nice and very large cock, and a geyser of a cumshot to rival the Bellagio, I also gotta say, that was the ugliest ass I have ever seen on Broke Straight Boys When Clay zoomed in for a close up, I could'nt help butt cringe just a little bit. Being an accomplished butt muncher myself, that is one ass I could never stick a tongue into. :sick2: That does not mean I would'nt like to see him again as I am sure he's a great power bottom, and I hope he comes back and makes some serious money so he can buy himself some teefus. When it comes to showing that ass again though, Clay should use the Marla Hooch technique.
-Jason

LOL Jason,

I think I am with you on this one! He did have a really nice personality.

WTF! If the tables were turned...

I wish we each would have the "kindness and generosity of spirit " in our hearts it takes to realize, if the tables were turned and you were being filmed for this solo, critizing a model for what you view is their weakness is like beating a dead horse. Its cruel, its after the fact (the filming has already been recorded), and its negative statements are only a matter of opinion, not a matter of fact! Furthermore, it is mean spirited and judgmental. I am left with trying to figure out what Tomas did to deserve all this negativity?:sick::mad:

This is Tomas' first attempt at modeling for us. I am sure his decision took a little courage on his part and I think we all should realize Tomas deserves to be given a break! TOMAS IS A NEWBIE, REMEMBER? No one deserves to be criticized so harshly from the get-go, as most of us are not the definition of "perfection" either. A little positive constructive criticism may be all that is called-for, but nothing more than that.:banghead: Perhaps extending Tomas a well-deserved :welcome: and congratulating him on his "above-average solo" might be more effective!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Maybe before Tomas comes back he can use the money to have some teeth implants in the front. It is not attractive to have someone on the site looking like that I am sorry big dick,little dick, big or small cum shot I was turned off. He is not the quality of the guys you have been having. Sorry JUST my opinion. He looked more like someone on crack.

I wish we each would have the "kindness and generosity of spirit " in our hearts it takes to realize, if the tables were turned and you were being filmed for this solo, critizing a model for what you view is their weakness is like beating a dead horse. Its cruel, its after the fact (the filming has already been recorded), and its negative statements are only a matter of opinion, not a matter of fact! Furthermore, it is mean spirited and judgmental. I am left with trying to figure out what Tomas did to deserve all this negativity?:sick::mad:

This is Tomas' first attempt at modeling for us. I am sure his decision took a little courage on his part and I think we all should realize Tomas deserves to be given a break! TOMAS IS A NEWBIE, REMEMBER? No one deserves to be criticized so harshly from the get-go, as most of us are not the definition of "perfection" either. A little positive constructive criticism may be all that is called-for, but nothing more than that.:banghead: Perhaps extending Tomas a well-deserved :welcome: and congratulating him on his "above-average solo" might be more effective!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Okay Stimpy, I gotta take issue with your statements made above. After reading the ENTIRE thread, the only "negative" comments made prior to your post were made by me and young and confused, all the other posts were positive but reserved. Quit being such a drama queen, there was nothing "cruel", "mean spirited", "judgemental" or "harsh" (your words) about either of these two posts. They were simply a statement of opinion about the model. In my case all I did was compare Tomas' ass to those of other models on the site and if you take issue with me saying that was the uguliest ass I've seen on Broke Straight Boys, name one uglier!

Sometimes, people like yourself who like to "compose" their postings tend to make word choices that may sound good when strung together for the flow of the sentence, but hold very little merit when dissected by the discerning reader.
You, nor anyone else for that matter needs to share my opinions anymore than I need to share yours (above average solo?), but you have a responsibility as a "writer, composer" to make good word choices so as not to inflame a subject beyond it's intended parameters. (see the Bobby's getting fat thread for a prime example.) So, when you make a statement like "No one deserves to be criticized so harshly from the get-go", you are making a false statement, because from the "get go" the statements were politely positive. Even my post started and ended with praise for the young man.
I mostly enjoy reading your postings Stimpy, but be careful when making such statements as you risk providing fuel for the bandwagoners to start a fire where there was'nt even a wisp of smoke.

I like my asses smooth and firm,
Jason