• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tomas

Please consider the following:

:anyone: Okay, I guess I'll be "that guy"....

While I agree that Tomas has a very nice and very large cock, and a geyser of a cumshot to rival the Bellagio, I also gotta say, that was the ugliest ass I have ever seen on Broke Straight Boys When Clay zoomed in for a close up, I could'nt help butt cringe just a little bit. Being an accomplished butt muncher myself, that is one ass I could never stick a tongue into. :sick2: That does not mean I would'nt like to see him again as I am sure he's a great power bottom, and I hope he comes back and makes some serious money so he can buy himself some teefus. When it comes to showing that ass again though, Clay should use the Marla Hooch technique.
-Jason

I wish we each would have the "kindness and generosity of spirit " in our hearts it takes to realize, if the tables were turned and you were being filmed for this solo, critizing a model for what you view is their weakness is like beating a dead horse. Its cruel, its after the fact (the filming has already been recorded), and its negative statements are only a matter of opinion, not a matter of fact! Furthermore, it is mean spirited and judgmental. I am left with trying to figure out what Tomas did to deserve all this negativity?

This is Tomas' first attempt at modeling for us. I am sure his decision took a little courage on his part and I think we all should realize Tomas deserves to be given a break! TOMAS IS A NEWBIE, REMEMBER? No one deserves to be criticized so harshly from the get-go, as most of us are not the definition of "perfection" either. A little positive constructive criticism may be all that is called-for, but nothing more than that.:banghead: Perhaps extending Tomas a well-deserved :welcome: and congratulating him on his "above-average solo" might be more effective!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Jasonaz,

Normally I agree with your views on the forum. However, your response was one of two I read in this thread that prompted my reply you found "objectionable". Yes, your beginning statements were non-offensive until getting to the part where you wrote "...I gotta say..." Then you went on stating you wouldn't object to seeing him again comes back and..."makes some serious money so he can buy himself some teefus". I could not help but find these statements must be disturbing and hurtful to TOMAS.

All I can say is you weren't the only one that made negative statements in their post before my comments. Neither did you state this was "only in your opinion". It was worded strongly as you would a statement of already established fact, rather than judgment. Please let me remind you and all other forumites, Models are real people and real people have real feelings, too.

If you feel you have nothing stated that you need to make an apology, then your words stand as they are. I am not here to police anybody nor force anybody to do anything against their will. My posting was offered simply as "constructive criticism" to ALL forumites including me and, it was meant to be nothing more than a gentle reminder. I did not single you out or anyone else specifically in my original response until you required acknowledgement from me today. I find it is too easy to have the model's feelings taken for granted, that's all. I ask you to put yourself in his shoes asking how your comments would make you feel?

Sincerely,

Stimpy