• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tom Faulk

gardenboy

Reaction score
The Sword reports that Tom Faulk, formerly of College Dudes - now of Men.com - has increased in popularity and good looks. He has apparently bulked out some and restyled his shaggy hair1

Yep, I think he's pretty sexy!
tom-faulk-oct-2013.jpg

Okay LakesideM, how about we agree to enjoy his cock and hole, no matter how big he is! Are you a member of "College Dudes," he did a lot of scenes on there when he first started out. And College Dudes is owned by Broke Straight Boys; fuck, I feel like I'm doing a commercial! :001_tongue:
687-pic-12.jpg

Tom's first scene on Men.com was in July, 2013. He has bottomed as much as topped on this site. He even did a scene in February where he was Johnny Forza's bitch.

Hey, Gardenboy ~

I surely do love Tom, also - albeit that he's kind of a "hot mess" - but I love his face, and his performances, and his form (slender or muscular). I have been giving some serious thought to subbing up to Men.com, to get a little inspiration (esp. now that my Broke Straight Boys hero has apparently retired) - but, I viewed extensive previews over the weekend, and, Men.com does a preponderance of "standing-up sex", which doesn't work for me all that well. So I am holding off for the moment.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Not my cup of Earl Grey

Totally understood, Jon ~

Tom Faulk always reminds me of that famous Susan Swan short story, "Stupid boys are good to relax with" ;-) He's a hot mess. He's been arrested four or five times. He recently got fired from Men.com, because (apparently) he was smoking so much pot before shoots, he couldn't. . . shoot ;-) He's no one's idea of suavity or charm.

Still - he always makes ME splooge - and that's why I write about him, sometimes ;-) *I would say that this might have been - formerly - one of my few erotic points of connection with MIKE, because Mike likes straight guys, behaving heterosexually - and Tom has certainly always done THAT!)*

But now, I am robbed of even THIS defence, as Tom Faulk has come out as being completely gay. It sort of makes me worry, about the intellect of gay men, generally (mine, in particular!!!)

But still, Tom can always make me cum, no matter what, so (even though I wouldn't date him): I still have a grudging admiration, for him.

"A" :p

Totally understood, Jon ~

Tom Faulk always reminds me of that famous Susan Swan short story, "Stupid boys are good to relax with" ;-) He's a hot mess. He's been arrested four or five times. He recently got fired from Men.com, because (apparently) he was smoking so much pot before shoots, he couldn't. . . shoot ;-) He's no one's idea of suavity or charm.

Still - he always makes ME splooge - and that's why I write about him, sometimes ;-) *I would say that this might have been - formerly - one of my few erotic points of connection with MIKE, because Mike likes straight guys, behaving heterosexually - and Tom has certainly always done THAT!)*

But now, I am robbed of even THIS defence, as Tom Faulk has come out as being completely gay. It sort of makes me worry, about the intellect of gay men, generally (mine, in particular!!!)

But still, Tom can always make me cum, no matter what, so (even though I wouldn't date him): I still have a grudging admiration, for him.

"A" :p
I completely understand Ambi that the kind of guy who turns us on is not always a model citizen or even the kind of guy you'd want dating your sister or niece. For example I find Justin Bieber absolutely gorgeous but I understand all of his baggage, so basically the kind of guy that gets me excited and makes me want to 'gobble him up' has nothing to do with his being a good guy, but is all about his sexual magnetism to me.

I completely understand Ambi that the kind of guy who turns us on is not always a model citizen or even the kind of guy you'd want dating your sister or niece. For example I find Justin Bieber absolutely gorgeous but I understand all of his baggage, so basically the kind of guy that gets me excited and makes me want to 'gobble him up' has nothing to do with his being a good guy, but is all about his sexual magnetism to me.

Mike - exactement. The truly wondrous thing is when you find a guy who is cute AND sweet AND good AND sexy - - - I think Jason and Danny and Paul are like that (as was Travis from CF) but. . . in Tom's case, one (or 1.5) out of four ain't bad. Because, in Tom's case, it's a VERY BIG. . . ONE ;-)

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

"One" ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18qq0UekNM

P.S. Just for the record, again, Mike - friends of mine who have known (slightly) and worked (intensively) with JB here in Canada have always maintained that, up until his very late teens, he was a super-nice and polite guy. (Had nice manners, said his prayers, did all kinds of nice things for charity.) However, a BAD DAD and a $64 M per annum income did him no favours.