• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Three Way Tomorrow

It’s great to see you posting Y&C and as usual we are in agreement. Darron & Chris are far and away my two favorite current models and Leo is a great companion to the “Dynamic Duo”. The opening of the scene, seeing beautiful Darron with his huge boner in his blue shorts followed by his getting naked and showing off his beautiful cock in the flesh on his beautiful young body sure set the tone for me even before the other two entered the room.

And back to Y&C, if this scene reignited your Broke Straight Boys flame, then the scene attained it’s purpose. Please stay with us. Your’s is an important voice on the forum. Please use it more often. :001_tongue:
Hi, please do so, we need you.

It’s great to see you posting Y&C and as usual we are in agreement. Darron & Chris are far and away my two favorite current models and Leo is a great companion to the “Dynamic Duo”. The opening of the scene, seeing beautiful Darron with his huge boner in his blue shorts followed by his getting naked and showing off his beautiful cock in the flesh on his beautiful young body sure set the tone for me even before the other two entered the room.

And back to Y&C, if this scene reignited your Broke Straight Boys flame, then the scene attained it’s purpose. Please stay with us. Your’s is an important voice on the forum. Please use it more often. :001_tongue:

Thanks Mike. I will try my best. I always appreciate your comments and support. But to be honest there really hasn’t been anything on Broke Straight Boys for a while that has gotten me excited to the point I have gone weeks without watching a new scene here. I will always support Broke Straight Boys at what they try to do but I really hope it gets better soon. More scenes a week and new models would really help the forums become lively again. Here’s hoping.

Appreciate all of you for the great scene ratings as well ! Y’all are the best

#1 highest rated scene of all time. :)
Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 1.34.40 AM.png

I noticed that too. Definitely should have all three back. Of course I love Chris and Darron. Leo was amazing too. Leo is a great addition.
Fully agree. Let each of them also do a solo using toys or some other prop.

Let’s try to get this video in the #1 rated spot once more ? 😁 you all are amazing & I love getting to interact with you guys !