• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The unsung hero of BSB

GreatLakes2

Reaction score
I can not find any threads or posts about one of more mysterious cast members, Miss Pebbles. :001_wub:
OK, not really, but somehow I'm intrigued. Who the heck is she? Is she as pretty as her voice? Is she really sitting there twiddling her nipples? Is she really David in a wig and pumps? And while I have no experience in this field, do women really say things like "watching you guys kiss makes my pussy wet"? :scared:

They do if you pay them enough...

I can not find any threads or posts about one of more mysterious cast members, Miss Pebbles. :001_wub:
OK, not really, but somehow I'm intrigued. Who the heck is she? Is she as pretty as her voice? Is she really sitting there twiddling her nipples? Is she really David in a wig and pumps? And while I have no experience in this field, do women really say things like "watching you guys kiss makes my pussy wet"? :scared:

I must be more hard of hearing than I know. In what vids have you heard this? Visuals don't tend to make a pussy wet. Action does! I've done that a time or ten! Thousand! LOL!!

Great lakes that is kewl you reminded me of Ms. Pebbels. I love Ms. Pebbels voice too... It would have been nice if David Had introduced us to her visually...:thumbup:

Miss Pebbles was one of the girlfriends of the boys...we gave he that "stagename". She wanted to watch...it really turned her on to watch boys having sex with each other and watching her boyfriend with other guys. With that said, I asked her if she wanted to direct and "coach" the boys and she agreed. So that is the voice of "Miss Pebbles".

I never heard a woman in the background talking. Which episode?

June 23, with Tony, Derek, and Jesse. It was a Classic. Derek says, Anything for you Mommie or something like that... It was hot... BTW Derek did an excellent job as a nurse on College Boy Physicals too... Bring that boy back and Ms. Pebbles too...:thumbup:

Derek

June 23, with Tony, Derek, and Jesse. It was a Classic. Derek says, Anything for you Mommie or something like that... It was hot... BTW Derek did an excellent job as a nurse on College Boy Physicals too... Bring that boy back and Ms. Pebbles too...:thumbup:

Derek is banging Zach Randall both on and off camera. They have their own website now. I don't know if Dave can bring them back as they are the "competition" now. I read that they even got "married", so much for derek being str8. Another toaster oven for Dave!

http://www.randallrivero.com (hope it's ok to post that!)

I always thought that Derek was HOT, I mean HOT!:001_tt1:

Yours,

Jayce

Last edited:

MAVERICK & JAYDEN - May 9, 2007
Maverick & Jayden came in for an interview and our delicious assistant Miss Pebbles got these boys to do some nasty things to each other. Check out this episode to see what Miss Pebbles gets them to do.

TONY, JESSE & DEREK - Jun 23, 2007

Derek, 18, Jesse, and Tony who is 22 are back. I told them there was a surprise for this shoot. I had Ms. Pebbles come in and introduce herself. She wanted to see the guys jerk off and if they did a good job maybe later they could fuck her.

Also in Three Way Orgy Part 2 - Dec 2, 2006 she was doing the same bit but as 'Mandy'.

On one hand I think some of you just are not committed enough to really watch these featurettes. On the other hand I am really worried about myself that I do notice all this stuff. And both my hands should be growing hair on the palms. :blushing::masterbate:

Derek is banging Zach Randall both on and off camera. They have their own website now. I don't know if Dave can bring them back as they are the "competition" now. I read that they even got "married", so much for derek being str8. Another toaster oven for Dave!

http://www.randallrivero.com (hope it's ok to post that!)

I always thought that Derek was HOT, I mean HOT!:001_tt1:

Yours,

Jayce

That is so funny. I always knew the whole straight thing with Derek was a put on. I'd say the proof is on his web site since he calls that other boy his boyfriend.

That is a nice, nice clean web site, no clutter or junk, great visuals, very professional. It is slick. Good luck to them and I hope they make a lot of money.

Last edited:
MAVERICK & JAYDEN - May 9, 2007
Maverick & Jayden came in for an interview and our delicious assistant Miss Pebbles got these boys to do some nasty things to each other. Check out this episode to see what Miss Pebbles gets them to do.

TONY, JESSE & DEREK - Jun 23, 2007

Derek, 18, Jesse, and Tony who is 22 are back. I told them there was a surprise for this shoot. I had Ms. Pebbles come in and introduce herself. She wanted to see the guys jerk off and if they did a good job maybe later they could fuck her.

Also in Three Way Orgy Part 2 - Dec 2, 2006 she was doing the same bit but as 'Mandy'.

On one hand I think some of you just are not committed enough to really watch these featurettes. On the other hand I am really worried about myself that I do notice all this stuff. And both my hands should be growing hair on the palms. :blushing::masterbate:

You know Great Lakes, I always thought Hairy Palms was a retirement resort, near Orlando, for old fags like me. LOL!!:w00t:

WithLove, I am,

You know Great Lakes, I always thought Hairy Palms was a retirement resort, near Orlando, for old fags like me. LOL!!:w00t:

WithLove, I am,

LOL! Marky! Thanks for putting a smile on my face first thing in the morning!

Ms. Pebbles

Does any one else think that Ms. Pebbles sounds like Rosie Lopez or is it just me. :001_unsure:

Miss Pebbles is like the red meat one has to throw to loins so they don't forget what they're for in the coliseum. Them straight boys need a little female presence to get them excited for a scene. Everything said, Miss Pebbles is as necessary as anything else to get the job done.