• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The True Gigantor

Who's the True Gigantor?

• Total voters

powabam

Reaction score
Two of my favorite models are Diesal (of course) and Rex. How can you not love these two guys. They're tall, handsome, and well endowed. Diesal is probably the best top Broke Straight Boys ever had. Rex on the other hand is just growing into his Broke Straight Boys shoes. So can you really compare these two men at the opposite ends of their Broke Straight Boys campaign? I say f**k it.

diesel-shane32_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Powabam,

While both of your choices are impressive, the true Gigantor, is neither one of these two, but rather, a much less known model named Casey, who appeared in 2008 or 2009. Now that was the "dick of death"!

Powabam,

While both of your choices are impressive, the true Gigantor, is neither one of these two, but rather, a much less known model named Casey, who appeared in 2008 or 2009. Now that was the "dick of death"!

LOL Jlipps4u, I remember Casey- 11 X 9 - And he was easy on the eyes too. He shows up now and again on one of the bonus sites. pretty hot stuff and a size queens dream!

There is also another big one out there. The original Aiden. He came back in Jan 2011 to do a coupe of scenes with Tyler. The oral scene was really passionate and arousing.

Original Aiden was/is a very big boy also. lol I had the pleasure of meeting him once. No. We didn't play. haha He's even more charming in real life than onscreen, if that's possible. What a great guy!

Lol. I was gonna add Casey to the poll, but ended the thought because I thought people wouldn't remember who he is. I guess I was wrong.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/127/images/models.jpg

Justin was by far the longest and largest cock on this site...but like most of these sites.....there are very few minorities, and even fewer that get any kind of long term deal, or recognition......shameful! BTW There are many dicks on this site as thick or thicker than Diesal, and his length was stated in one of his first episodes, 7.5, heck even I'm much much longer than that.

That measurement was what Diesal thought before he measured it. Post that scene his dick was compared to Cousin Mikey's which is larger than 8, and it turned out 2 be much larger. No discrimination was intended leaving out justin. Rex and Diesal were the first 2 that came 2 mind. Plus Diesal was given the name "Gigantor".

That measurement was what Diesal thought before he measured it. Post that scene his dick was compared to Cousin Mikey's which is larger than 8, and it turned out 2 be much larger. No discrimination was intended leaving out justin. Rex and Diesal were the first 2 that came 2 mind. Plus Diesal was given the name "Gigantor".

I would vote for Casey as #1 and Justin as #2. both were over 10 inches in length with Casey's being slightly longer and thicker.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Well the cam does add inches, but unless all three were standing side by side there really is no way to tell.

For whatever it's worth, you can catch 11" Casey in the latest update to Young Boy Elite. It also features a seperate scene featuring Phoenix aka Sabastion, check it out, it's a blast from the past!!

-J