• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The New Mike

ITA with jayman, and Jayce. I also have a suggestion for the group j/o session. It has been a LOOOOOONG time since we had a "Taste Test" and I wonder how much it would cost David, (aka Broke Straight Boys) to get one of the boys to dare to do it? (The glass on my shelf here is getting lonely, LMAO!)

Marky Mark I love the idea.

Jayman. I just found Mr. Skip's page, three lovely photos. Is that you? That is one beautiful cock.:tongue_smilie:

Bless your heart. It has never been much of a burden so I can live with it rather easily.:blush: Mike's cock was pretty respectful.

ITA with jayman, and Jayce. I also have a suggestion for the group j/o session. It has been a LOOOOOONG time since we had a "Taste Test" and I wonder how much it would cost David, (aka Broke Straight Boys) to get one of the boys to dare to do it? (The glass on my shelf here is getting lonely, LMAO!)

Your Majesty, as always, has tremendously improved on your poor servants suggestions. 5 or six boys like Mike can probably donate enough for quite a taste test or tests...... Not to mention the charitable angle with the auction of the glass.

David????? Oh David!!!!!!!! What think you???????

Be well,

Jayce

Bless your heart. It has never been much of a burden so I can live with it rather easily.:blush: Mike's cock was pretty respectful.

I don't know about that? Mike could take an eye out with his shooting! :lol:

Your Majesty, as always, has tremendously improved on your poor servants suggestions. 5 or six boys like Mike can probably donate enough for quite a taste test or tests...... Not to mention the charitable angle with the auction of the glass.

David????? Oh David!!!!!!!! What think you???????

Be well,

Jayce

This reminds me of a hazing prank at one of the Frat houses at Duke University. They used to order a fresh hot large pizza, all of the frat brothers would JO on it. Then they would have the pledges come in and JO on the pizza. The last one to cum had to eat the whole pizza. Kind of kinky if you ask me. I used to get grossed out thinking about it after I saw them doing it one night. I love cock and all that but that was a little over the top even for me. LOL

I think "Smiles" was about as hard core as I could get in those days. We would sit around and play poker with 6 -10 friends. Everyone sat at the table with their pants off. Two female sex workers were hired to tease everyone and give head to all of the guys or jack them off. The first guy to smile paid for all of the BJ's and Hand jobs and had to deep mouth French kiss the ladies providing service.:wink:

This reminds me of a hazing prank at one of the Frat houses at Duke University. They used to order a fresh hot large pizza, all of the frat brothers would JO on it. Then they would have the pledges come in and JO on the pizza. The last one to cum had to eat the whole pizza. Kind of kinky if you ask me. I used to get grossed out thinking about it after I saw them doing it one night. I love cock and all that but that was a little over the top even for me. LOL

I think "Smiles" was about as hard core as I could get in those days. We would sit around and play poker with 6 -10 friends. Everyone sat at the table with their pants off. Two female sex workers were hired to tease everyone and give head to all of the guys or jack them off. The first guy to smile paid for all of the BJ's and Hand jobs and had to deep mouth French kiss the ladies providing service.:wink:

Domino's doesn't offer a cum pizza, do they? A whole new niche! The pizza delivery boy cums on your pizza. "You want jiz with that? :lol:

Domino's doesn't offer a cum pizza, do they? A whole new niche! The pizza delivery boy cums on your pizza. "You want jiz with that? :lol:

I think I would be OK as long as it is that Spicy Italian delivery boy Anthony, or (Keanu) Anthony, Nelson, Tyler, CJ, Austin, Brady, Derek, Alden, Ryder, Diesal, Tanner, Danny, Brady, and I guess either Mike. OK, Let's just have David and Mark start Broke Straight Boys Pizza. When you need extras service order extra anchovies on the side, as a code for the guys... LMAO..:001_tt2::lol:

I need to go and take care of my friend skip. He needs a little attention right now. So, I will BRB later. :wink:

I think I would be OK as long as it is that Spicy Italian delivery boy Anthony, or (Keanu) Anthony, Nelson, Tyler, CJ, Austin, Brady, Derek, Alden, Ryder, Diesal, Tanner, Danny, Brady, and I guess either Mike. OK, Let's just have David and Mark start Broke Straight Boys Pizza. When you need extras service order extra anchovies on the side, as a code for the guys... LMAO..:001_tt2::lol:

I need to go and take care of my friend skip. He needs a little attention right now. So, I will BRB later. :wink:

Be kind to Skip. Treat him as you wish to be treated! :lol:

Heh Heh, I gonna need a dump truck for all the "anchovies on the side" I want! Better call Greyhound!