• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The New Mike

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delete in regular chat. I realized I put it under the wrong group.

Wow, great guy. He certainly has an explosive cum shot. I am very impressed that he was very quick to agree to have sex with guys too if the price was right. He sounds very openminded.:cumshot:

David you are making us jealous with how you get to handle the merchandise. It is a dirty job but someone has to do it. LOL I actually imagine that the quick reach and feel has a purpose above and beyond a quick feel. Such, as seeing how they might react with another guy. I am still jealous but I love you all the same. Keep up the great work...:blushing::dancingpenis:

Last edited:
I agree Jayman :) Cute face, great bod and WoW! I think even David was shocked at all that cum flying everywhere! Looking forward to his first duo :)

Sorry for the delete in regular chat. I realized I put it under the wrong group.

Wow, great guy. He certainly has an explosive cum shot. I am very impressed that he was very quick to agree to have sex with guys too if the price was right. He sounds very openminded.:cumshot:

David you are making us jealous with how you get to handle the merchandise. It is a dirty job but someone has to do it. LOL I actually imagine that the quick reach and feel has a purpose above and beyond a quick feel. Such, as seeing how they might react with another guy. I am still jealous but I love you all the same. Keep up the great work...:blushing::dancingpenis:

ITA Jayman David is a total dawg.... But if I were in his place I think I'd do it more often than we have seen!!!! :id_hitit:

The new Mike is cute, has a great smile and attitude, and can cum quarts. Maybe David needs to have a few of the boys in (say 5 or 6), have a jo contest, do a cum capture and see who comes the most (tell them not to get off for at least 3 days before. Chastity belts may be required).

I'm really glad David is keeping up his standards and doing a great job with the new meat, Mike is hopefully a keeper.

Be well,

Jayce

This is the best new boy in ages. I can't wait to see him bottom...

Mike is hot!!! I love his cum shots!!!

Thanks David it lets me know we have more great cum shots to look forward too. I think he is right up there with Nelson in that dept. too.

Mike's Toy

What is the toy he is using? Where do yu buy it?

What is the toy he is using? Where do yu buy it?

Welcome to the forum, neowulf!

That WAS an interesting toy he was using. So David, where can we get one?

I like Mike! Great attitude, nice ass, and a big dick!

His Tat with the stick man pushing a lawn mower over his pubes cracks me up! :lol:

"Shooter" is a keeper!! :thumbup1:

Mike's Actual Toy

Someine must know. What is that toy? Very different.

David, you MUST let the man know where to get one!! It is almost cruelty! Please, tell him where you got it!! :001_smile:

I hated the toy party so expected the worst but Mikey makes it work for him!

Hey guys, I believe David said it was a "pocket pussy". I'm sure that you can probably find them in any adult novelty store. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Gary

Hey guys, I believe David said it was a "pocket pussy". I'm sure that you can probably find them in any adult novelty store. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Gary

It looked more like a pocket cock. LOL I know it worked like a pocket pussy. :thumbup: They make those sleeves look like anything these days. I bought one to try a few years ago. I ripped it the first try... They are supposed to be one size fits all. Condoms are further ahead that pocket pussy technology. LOL:lol:

It looked more like a pocket cock. LOL I know it worked like a pocket pussy. :thumbup: They make those sleeves look like anything these days. I bought one to try a few years ago. I ripped it the first try... They are supposed to be one size fits all. Condoms are further ahead that pocket pussy technology. LOL:lol:
Braggart, Mr. BIG man:thumbup:

Mike

Braggart, Mr. BIG man:thumbup:

Mike

It could have been defective. "fool me once shame on you, fool me once shame on me." I wasn't buying another one to find out. LOL:001_tt2: Size could account a little I guess but I think I am pretty agerage.:001_unsure:

It could have been defective. "fool me once shame on you, fool me once shame on me." I wasn't buying another one to find out. LOL:001_tt2: Size could account a little I guess but I think I am pretty agerage.:001_unsure:

Now you became modest! LOL! I DID see the photo you posted for a minute and a half a while back! :biggrin:

ITA Jayman David is a total dawg.... But if I were in his place I think I'd do it more often than we have seen!!!! :id_hitit:

The new Mike is cute, has a great smile and attitude, and can cum quarts. Maybe David needs to have a few of the boys in (say 5 or 6), have a jo contest, do a cum capture and see who comes the most (tell them not to get off for at least 3 days before. Chastity belts may be required).

I'm really glad David is keeping up his standards and doing a great job with the new meat, Mike is hopefully a keeper.

Be well,

Jayce

ITA with jayman, and Jayce. I also have a suggestion for the group j/o session. It has been a LOOOOOONG time since we had a "Taste Test" and I wonder how much it would cost David, (aka Broke Straight Boys) to get one of the boys to dare to do it? (The glass on my shelf here is getting lonely, LMAO!)

Last edited:
Now you became modest! LOL! I DID see the photo you posted for a minute and a half a while back! :biggrin:

Pic's are still there paris .... just got to look a bit harder lol