• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The New Look Pages

Your right guys...sorry about that...I know most of the members like the behind the scene content..it was actually fun filming it, I just turned on the camera and that was it...the interviews, I planned out pulling questions from the forum and I ask a few of my own questions as well.

I'm glad the majority likes the new addition!!
I'm glad that you understand that most of us love this new feature. When you are communicating with such a wide audience, you must take a very small percentage of criticism with a grain of salt, and be appreciative that 99% of the guys enjoy it, and just let the 1% express their opinions and leave it be.

When you are in the public eye, as you are here on this forum, it is important to develop a bit of a thick skin and, and let the negative comments roll off, like water on a duck's back.

The vast majority of us, who continue to subscribe month after month, obviously love what you do. As I've been quoting lot's of old truism's, let me conclude with, You can't please all of the people all of the time.

I'm glad that you understand that most of us love this new feature. When you are communicating with such a wide audience, you must take a very small percentage of criticism with a grain of salt, and be appreciative that 99% of the guys enjoy it, and just let the 1% express their opinions and leave it be.

When you are in the public eye, as you are here on this forum, it is important to develop a bit of a thick skin and, and let the negative comments roll off, like water on a duck's back.

The vast majority of us, who continue to subscribe month after month, obviously love what you do. As I've been quoting lot's of old truism's, let me conclude with, You can't please all of the people all of the time.

Mikeyank...so true...thank you for giving me the reality check...and your right....your so right.

I totally understand David's reaction. When you guys make suggestions, and we work on those suggestions, we get really excited. We put so much time and efforts in everything we do that any negative comments, even if one, simply hit a nerve :)

What I keep telling myself is that we can't satisfy everybody. We have thousands of members and 1 or 2 negative comments is actually great compared to all the positive ones ;) I know you guys love what we bring to you, so I'm not worried. If you didn't like what we do, you wouldn't be here anyway :) So thank you for your support, and We are of Peace... Always. lol

Scorpio dude, we dont chat much but I'd like to say that if you are the web designer then you do an excellent job. The latest upgrade is fabulous and I thank you for that.. :tongue_smilie:

Hi Scorpio,

I'm still trying to make sense of the forum pages. I ask a question about the new line up of boys on the new "members page". I asked why CJ wasn't part of it. Do you have that answer?

Hey David,

Please let me apologize for my casual greeting to you, but even though this is my first time communicating with you, I feel as if I know a little about you and I didn't think you would mind. Oh, by the way, my name is Steve.

I love what you do and I'm glad you're doing it. Also, I love that you've added the "Behind the Scenes" area for our pleasure. Please keep doing everything you've been doing, which includes changing things around and making improvements. I have no complaints about the site or your work.

I envy you just a little though because you get to work with Tyler regularly. For 20 years old, he is really well adjusted and level headed. He would be someone I would have as a friend if we ever met.

Be well sir.
Steve (longtimefan)

Hey David,

Please let me apologize for my casual greeting to you, but even though this is my first time communicating with you, I feel as if I know a little about you and I didn't think you would mind. Oh, by the way, my name is Steve.

I love what you do and I'm glad you're doing it. Also, I love that you've added the "Behind the Scenes" area for our pleasure. Please keep doing everything you've been doing, which includes changing things around and making improvements. I have no complaints about the site or your work.

I envy you just a little though because you get to work with Tyler regularly. For 20 years old, he is really well adjusted and level headed. He would be someone I would have as a friend if we ever met.

Be well sir.
Steve (longtimefan)

Thank you for your kind words and Welcome!!! :thumbup:

Hi Scorpio,

I'm still trying to make sense of the forum pages. I ask a question about the new line up of boys on the new "members page". I asked why CJ wasn't part of it. Do you have that answer?

Hello, the answer is simple :) I didn't think about him when making the new lineup. We have sooo many models that I just picked the ones I wanted (Was it selfish? Yep lol). Kidding aside, CJ might appear on it, who knows :)

Cudo's to Eddie. I never knew the guy's wore make up. until you said it. You do great work.

David, One last thing. Please, if you would be so kind, say hi to Tyler for me and tell him I would love to chat with him. He reminds me of me when I was that age.

Thank you in advance,
Steve (longtimefan)

Excellent layout, easy navigation thru the pages. Broke Straight Boys is, as I have said, a totally quality site, and this new layout only proves that yet again. Good job boys, and thanks. Happy Holidays to all involved, and of course to the models.

Jay.

I agree with you about lost fantasy from the new Broke Straight Boys makeup. Too much information can be limping for more than our imagination.

I can understand perfectly where the "oh f u c k, you mean they wear MaKe uP?!" guys are coming from. But that it would come as a surprise has me wondering why you men didn't notice Danny's clogged eyelashes and gray-blue eyelids in almost all his videos. And anyway under the klieglamps their faces would have looked like badly plucked battery hens with eczema if they hadn't had a little something on their skin. I think the problem was that it looked so gay in the BTS video rather than it's being, in itself, a problem that they do what all Republican members of the House of Representatives do before they hold an impromptu press conference: put on the paint.