• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

the more BSB they become...maturing within BSB paradigm

KRU1996

Reaction score
is it the case that the models - the CHOSEN - continue to mature within the Broke Straight Boys-paradigm
a system that takes somewhat men who are generally a bit more self-assured and rambunctious and self-bragging
and transforms those innate qualities into a truly self-assured inner ego-driven yet caring outlook (anschauung) that permits each man to admit that his being and human-ness is not intrisically ties to heteronormative actions (socially defined) but that his being and quality of human-ness is about helping others develop skills that are human and therefore pleasurable and covey active caring through sex...Then the process of the model ceasing to express his enjoyment in a negative tone statement such as these: (e.g. That was not too bad/That sperm swallowing was not too awful)
Given this the Broke Straight Boys-MAN can admit the joy/enjoyment he takes in/gets from oral/fellatio oral/analingus and anal/fingering and anal/fucking along with the pleasure of sharing that sexual pleasure now human pleasure with another human who happens to be a man....and the fact of this enjoyment in the giving and receiving of mutual man-with-man/homosexual pleasure does not create a new fixed identity as a homosexual but rather simply opens the range/breadth of human experiences that no longer need to be irrationally feared and condemned as taboo/evil.
This is what makes the Broke Straight Boys-experience and Broke Straight Boys-paradigm excellent and useful to study for the fields of social studies and social studies education and social work and psychology.
Zeno Kostas BLAKE SEBASTIAN PAUL Ronan Kennedy embody this.

Interesting. I think the more they do it the more comfortable they become with the act of sex. thats all sex is. an act of fucking or sucking another human being. gay men can fuck a girl or get a blowjob from one and not become straight again. making love is different and involves feelings for the person during the act. its almost like having sex with a guy thats not that attractive but you do it just to get off and then youre done. when money is involved it heightens the need to do it because its a reward response similar to Pavlov's dogs experiment. its how we are wired as human beings.

life presents us strange bedfellows. if I understand what you are saying, then I agree with you.
I am guided by these words
'I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant'!

Interesting. I think the more they do it the more comfortable they become with the act of sex. thats all sex is. an act of fucking or sucking another human being. gay men can fuck a girl or get a blowjob from one and not become straight again. making love is different and involves feelings for the person during the act. its almost like having sex with a guy thats not that attractive but you do it just to get off and then youre done. when money is involved it heightens the need to do it because its a reward response similar to Pavlov's dogs experiment. its how we are wired as human beings.

I think with the gay rights movement gaining as much momentum as it has, that straight society acknowledges that there are more gay people than they once thought. Since mainstream society is warming to the idea of treating gay people with respect and dignity there is less stigma and taboo to the idea of gay sexual acts. Even the idea of some youthful experimentation with gay sex by straight men and women doesn't carry the scarlet letter of shame it once did. The younger generation is growing up with a more tolerant "Live and let live" mentality.

Any of us over about 40 can still remember when some people in blissful naiveté would say things like, "I certainly don't know any gay people." haha