• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Hopeless Romantic

You shouldn't be intimidated by me! I am ugly what are you talking about ;) lol. I am usually the one who is intimidated by other guys...I am a little shy in social settings.

Denver, I think it's sweet that you are shy socially. Rest assured though that there are many of us who would be thrilled to unbutton that shirt and wrap our arms around the inside of it. LOL :wink:

You shouldn't be intimidated by me! I am ugly what are you talking about ;) lol. I am usually the one who is intimidated by other guys...I am a little shy in social settings.

Denver, why is it that a good looking guy like yourself, considers themselves Ugly?? Inquiring Minds want to know, and,

Why is it that guys with great talents with writing prose, considers themselves Ugly??? Inquiring Minds want to know.

Ugly is looking into a mirror and breaking it.

Ugly is the 67 year old battle ax 2nd grade teacher who can't smile.

Ugly is the Wicket Witch of the West (not to be confused with her Eastern sister).

So Denver, wake up smell the roses and enjoy what life has to offer. I doubt that there is an single person in this forum who as Tampa has stated,
"would be thrilled to unbutton that shirt and wrap our arms around the inside of it".

As for the shy part, well, I can fully understand and relate to that.

With Love,
Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Denver go give yrself a good slap and change that thinking mate

OMG you are crazy and I am going to slap you. You get hit on all the time so don't even go there. Mark

Mark, Why don't you get Denver over to your place and get him in front of the camera!! He can get over his "shyness" and we get to wrap our hands around, well you get the drift. Or maybe Mark you can do the wrapping?????

Denver, you come on down to Tucson and Mikey and I will hug all the shyness out of you....... Or Rifle can arrange a blind date with his son...... give him a PM and we'll all cheer you on!

Don't make us get all yiddish mama on you, you will not win.

Jayce

Who are you trying to kid? Dude you got it going on now buck up and take your man.:thumbup:

Mark, Why don't you get Denver over to your place and get him in front of the camera!! He can get over his "shyness" and we get to wrap our hands around, well you get the drift. Or maybe Mark you can do the wrapping?????

Denver, you come on down to Tucson and Mikey and I will hug all the shyness out of you....... Or Rifle can arrange a blind date with his son...... give him a PM and we'll all cheer you on!

Don't make us get all yiddish mama on you, you will not win.

Jayce

Hehe maybe that would help him. I don't think he is that shy and gets plenty of attention.

Mark