• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The chawklit I'd pick first.

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
The futon is a box of chocolates with the top tray labeled with the goodies' names. There are 8 delicious hand dipped chawkies to choose from. a) who are they, b) which goody would you pick to devour first, yumyum, and c) why?​

:waw::waw::waw:

Okay. I'll bite. Especially if you want me to, Slim. LOL

Obviously I am enamored with Diesal But we've talked about him so much lately that I think I'll go with some of the more obscure or older ones. Tank Shane comes to mind immediately. I had a thing for him from the getgo. His very straight acting demeanor mixed with his reluctance to do anything gay. I really liked the way his dick would curve and point to the ground when he was hard. He reminded me of a doctor in college I had a fling with. His engorged dick would point like a divining rod right at the floor. It was elegant. The times we had in his hot tub... :tongue_smilie:

His dick was just like Shane's. Same length. But Shane's is just a bit thicker. And while I lean towards brunettes I like a few hot blondes every once in a while too. haha I'd love to get Shane to moan and have his handsome face scrunch up in pure ecstasy from a good blowjob. Heck. I might even swallow for him. haha

Another would be Josh. Of Tom & Josh 11/11/09. For totally different reasons. I'd pick him because he is a hunk who looks very straight. And he probably is of course. And also because he has what many would consider a physical flaw. The head of his dick is misshapen and very odd looking. I would still devour it anyway. I find it pretty and unique to him. And I'd love to suck some serious face with him. hehe I'm drawn to him because I wouldn't judge him harshly for having "imperfections".

I once did a very rare one night stand some years ago in Europe. The guy was really cute. We were hitting it off really well. Then the moment of truth came later. We were kissing passionately. He obviously thought I was cute enough for him. He had seen my dick already, as I had his. He didn't see anything he disliked. Then he went to lift up my shirt and he saw the numerous surgical scars on my stomach and abdomen. He quickly mumbled something about, "This isn't gonna work out." He pulled on his clothes and bolted from the room. Not even an, "I'm sorry."

So Josh would be my pick because I wouldn't judge him in my sexual tastes because of being different or unique.

Seriously?????

The futon is a box of chocolates with the top tray labeled with the goodies' names. There are 8 delicious hand dipped chawkies to choose from. a) who are they, b) which goody would you pick to devour first, yumyum, and c) why?​

Seriously? No one likes those boxes of chocolates! They are what people give you for Christmas and Valentine's Day, when they have no idea what you would really like.:scared:

So to answer your weird question, I would get one of those mixed bag of mini candy bars. Three kinds only: JIMMIE, Parker, and Diesal I don't like to mix flavors ever, so Jimmie would be first because he tastes better, then Parker, and Diesal would be last, obviously because he's MUCH bigger so he would take much longer to eat.:001_tt1:

Happy Slimmie?:lol:

I'd do exactly with the ones on the futon that I do with the chocolates. I'd take a bite out of each one until I found the one I like the best.

I'm with you Ms. Kianna

Seriously? No one likes those boxes of chocolates! They are what people give you for Christmas and Valentine's Day, when they have no idea what you would really like.:scared:

So to answer your weird question, I would get one of those mixed bag of mini candy bars. Three kinds only: JIMMIE, Parker, and Diesal I don't like to mix flavors ever, so Jimmie would be first because he tastes better, then Parker, and Diesal would be last, obviously because he's MUCH bigger so he would take much longer to eat.:001_tt1:

Happy Slimmie?:lol:

But substitute Austin for Parker for me, please... oh, and maybe add in a little Shane as the cream filling...

i like lists:
1. Logan - he's the ultimate in sexy to me. personality and body, delicious. if he came up to me and dropped his pants, i wouldn't say no.
2. shane (of shane&dylan) - there are no words for how hard i'd let him fuck me.
3. mike (anthony's cousin) - the big dicked twink, i love his laugh and how he can really fuck.
4. diesal - i don't need to explain.
5. gabe - he can take a dick and ride it. i love that. :)
6. josh (from mike r & josh) - he's just got it all. i love his body, his dick looks delicious and he makes such sweet faces when he's busting his load.
7. damien (cj&damien) - he looks a lot like my ex and we had disgustingly amazing sex. we'd fuck every chance we got. cars, parks, movie theaters, restaurant bathrooms. the cops got called a couple times.
8. zakk - he's just goddamned hot and i'd enjoy the pounding.

oh and since my chawklit has a bonus piece, parker.